Author Topic: Update on Freelee and DurianRider  (Read 14781 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Update on Freelee and DurianRider
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 04:33:36 pm »
In a fiery Facebook post addressed to her 1.3 million followers, Ms Itsines said she was pursuing court action because of 'false claims that my partner takes steroids, claims I'm starving myself or other people, claims that I promote anorexia, for abusing the respect of my followers, my family and myself, claims I am starving people, claims I am a fraud.'
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 08:18:56 am »
. Actions have consequences.  I think a complete ban on giving nutritional advice for both DR and his girl would be in order. A total ban on online activities as well, perhaps.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 03:47:37 pm »
330,000 subscribers for DR's site? If only we could get this far. I suppose we would have to promise all sorts of nonsense such as immortality(!) if you switch to an RPD diet, have handsome RPDers being representative of the whole RPD community like DR and Freelee, and generally being more aggressive.

Still, there is a certain feelgood factor in being part of a smaller community, alienated from the mainstream. For example,  I can gloat in my current health, knowing that I will be very fit and able in old age, whereas some highly toxic people I know are currently smoking like chimneys and eating crappy diets  and could easily get lung cancer etc. in another 10-20 years. Schadenfreude is a wonderful thing, especially when others who hear of my  time on this diet often look at me as though they are thinking:- " but, but, but.... parasites, food-poisoning etc.,  according to the media  you ought to be dead after just a few months of eating raw meats".
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 08:50:28 pm »
I'm not a bit jealous of their large numbers. I'm interested in the truth, not money.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 11:21:52 pm »
ha, looks like two anorexic bobbleheads going at it.  people fight extremely hard to hold onto their fragile and misguided interpretations of reality, especially when its what they have built their livelihood and financial empire around.  i dont understand who would look at either of those women and want bodies like that.  freelee always has that swollen face look from blood sugar issues, and the other one just looks like she needs a real meal and a rest. 

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2015, 01:49:57 am »
ha, looks like two anorexic bobbleheads going at it.  people fight extremely hard to hold onto their fragile and misguided interpretations of reality, especially when its what they have built their livelihood and financial empire around.  i dont understand who would look at either of those women and want bodies like that.  freelee always has that swollen face look from blood sugar issues, and the other one just looks like she needs a real meal and a rest. 

It's going to catch up with them sooner or later, one way or another, I think. It's kind of sad.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2015, 04:30:27 am »
. Actions have consequences.  I think a complete ban on giving nutritional advice for both DR and his girl would be in order. A total ban on online activities as well, perhaps.

If the State gets in the custom of shutting people down because somebody disagrees with their health recommendations, guess who will be the first to go.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2015, 05:00:01 am »
+1 Dariorpl

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2015, 09:23:41 am »
If the State gets in the custom of shutting people down because somebody disagrees with their health recommendations, guess who will be the first to go.

I'd LOVE the publicity that would come with such a shutdown. I'd take it to court, and turn the opportunity into a way to propagate the useful truths about nutrition we've learned. PLEASE shut me down. LOL

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2015, 09:53:08 am »
PLEASE shut me down. LOL

Chances are, if that happens, you would just be one more average Joe with his 15 minutes of fame.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2015, 10:54:35 am »
Chances are, if that happens, you would just be one more average Joe with his 15 minutes of fame.

It's not going to happen. I'm fact-based, and have no real opponents, as a result. I get mocked, but nobody can actually dispute the facts. Vegans get law enforcement scrutiny because of PETA and animal rights terrorism, and cooked paleo people get medical scrutiny because their diets are often almost as bad as the SAD. Raw vegans also get scrutiny because of that one baby in Florida who died from malnutrition with raw vegan parents. All I get is laughter.  ;)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2015, 06:15:58 pm »
Encouraging totalitarianism is a really, really bad idea. The only reason we have avoided scrutiny so far is because we are such a small minority that the authorities do not see us as a danger to them. Raw vegans , by contrast, are a much bigger target/population and therefore  more easily able to be prosecuted in a court of law over trivialities. I've heard that a few  RVAFers have already been prevented from gaining child custody simply because they insisted on feeding their children a raw-meat-diet.

We have also even been indirectly affected by mass attempts to ban raw foods, such as one attempt by the State of Florida to ban raw oysters, and many  attempts by large French companies to ban raw  dairy. If we support totalitarian attempts to knock out raw vegans, we will be next. I fear that if we do not join up with raw vegans and other seekers of more organic, unprocessed foods against the authorities, we will eventually end up in a world where it is forbidden to sell meat unless it has been thoroughly cooked.
" Ron Paul.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2015, 06:56:51 pm »
... and many  attempts by large French companies to ban raw  dairy.
What?! Blasphemy! But seriously I thought Americans prohibited french cheese from entering US soil because it was usually raw?.. Most French gourmets agree raw cheese is much better than the "pasteurized shit", so I'm not convinced. Are you talking about Nestlé or such? I don't know their stance on the matter...

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2015, 08:20:23 pm »
I've heard that a few  RVAFers have already been prevented from gaining child custody simply because they insisted on feeding their children a raw-meat-diet.
Raw-everything-diet, not only raw meat : that's a reality in France where families are terrorized by the state and in hiding.
If we support totalitarian attempts to knock out raw vegans, we will be next.
Yes, obviously.
I'd LOVE the publicity that would come with such a shutdown. I'd take it to court, and turn the opportunity into a way to propagate the useful truths about nutrition we've learned. PLEASE shut me down. LOL
Check what has happen in France. GCB was naive enough to think like you.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2015, 08:47:29 pm »
What?! Blasphemy! But seriously I thought Americans prohibited french cheese from entering US soil because it was usually raw?.. Most French gourmets agree raw cheese is much better than the "pasteurized shit", so I'm not convinced. Are you talking about Nestlé or such? I don't know their stance on the matter...
A recent EU-inspired attempt to ban raw dairy thankfully got stymied, but the large French companies really hate the small producers who make raw cheese. Here is more info re this:-

http://www.newsweek.com/french-cheesemakers-crippled-eu-health-measures-266799
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2015, 08:49:47 pm »
Incidentally, the US does allow importation of raw French cheeses as long as they are aged for 60 days at least.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2015, 09:34:20 pm »
Raw-everything-diet, not only raw meat : that's a reality in France where families are terrorized by the state and in hiding. Yes, obviously.Check what has happen in France. GCB was naive enough to think like you.

That's Western Europe, the U.S. isn't as extreme in that way. GCB had a business going, we are completely free, which increases public sympathy. I am an amazing public speaker snd debater, and have lots of evidence at my disposal. My day in court would be a tremendous public-relations win. In contrast, DR is spreading dangerous lies, and that never goes well, in the end.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2015, 03:00:26 am »
That's Western Europe, the U.S. isn't as extreme in that way. GCB had a business going, we are completely free, which increases public sympathy. I am an amazing public speaker snd debater, and have lots of evidence at my disposal. My day in court would be a tremendous public-relations win. In contrast, DR is spreading dangerous lies, and that never goes well, in the end.
  We have a hell of a lot more in common with DR than with the big companies promoting processed foods. Besides, it is is all a matter of regional differences. In some ways, the US is way more totalitarian than in Europe. For example, raw dairy is banned in most US states and very restricted in some of the few States that permit its sale(eg:- allowing cow-shares but no direct sales etc.), whereas raw dairy is way more easily available in Europe. In Europe, buying raw wild game is much easier than in the US, and so on. Oh, and it was New York that tried to ban those trans-fats in restaurants, and so on. Granted, you lot have the 1st  and 2nd amendments, so are less psychologically neutered than us Europeans in  other ways, but  you americans certainly do not possess all, or even most, of the necessary freedoms. Not even the most important freedom of all, the freedom of association.
" Ron Paul.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2015, 04:02:19 am »
... but  you americans certainly do not possess all, or even most, of the necessary freedoms. Not even the most important freedom of all, the freedom of association.

From where I'm sitting, Americans can and do associate freely in all aspects of our lives. Groups may clash with other groups, but for the very large part, we are pretty unrestricted.

What I'm curious about is where your views come from. Perhaps international opinion skews the news in the direction of sensationalism (because it sells). The US is not all Ferguson and Florida. It's all just me and roughly one-third of a billion people just like me, but different.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2015, 04:33:27 am »
From where I'm sitting, Americans can and do associate freely in all aspects of our lives. Groups may clash with other groups, but for the very large part, we are pretty unrestricted.
Not really. One tiny example among many in the US:- clubs which are exclusive, such as allowing only male membership  are frowned upon heavily in the US and are constantly targetted. In New York, such clubs were banned by law as regards being exclusive.

While some people here might foolishly  find the existence of male-only clubs offensive, the opposite is the case. Just as women  should have the right to set up women-only clubs, so should men. That is only logical.
I can give an example of such  from my own British side of the family. My father was once given a letter from his first wife asking for a divorce, he then happily obliged her by seeking one in the courts(as she was a gold-digger etc.). His first wife then changed her mind and asked her lawyer for advice. Her lawyer  told her that if she wanted to continue the marriage all she had to do was meet her husband, even if only for  a few seconds, and the court would recognise her as having reunited with her husband according to the law, thus voiding the divorce(this was the 1950s, after all). My father duly fled to a gentleman's club in London in which he was a member and hid there. She knew where he had fled and tried to get in but was refused entry  because it was a male-only club at the time and banned female visitors. My father then had to flee abroad to avoid his first wife, afterwards, and , thankfully, she then married an American admiral, so he was rid of her. The point being that without the freedom of association exercised by this club, his life would have been ruined.
What I'm curious about is where your views come from. Perhaps international opinion skews the news in the direction of sensationalism (because it sells). The US is not all Ferguson and Florida. It's all just me and roughly one-third of a billion people just like me, but different.
I get most of my views about the US from Americans  who complain online all over the place  all the time about how their freedoms are being restricted. Much like Europeans complain, my sole point was that neither Americans nor Europeans have unrestricted freedoms and actually live in rather totalitarian societies, it is merely that Americans lack some freedoms that Europeans have , and vice-versa.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 05:00:15 am by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2015, 08:15:32 am »
Thanks for the excellent example, TD. It's true, there is a fiercely strong cultural bias against segregation by gender, race, religion, etc., in the US. Our history pointed us in that direction: exclusive clubs would be considered as a way to exclude people from full social and economic participation. As I read your example, my American head started shaking "no" immediately. However, inclusion (in the US) is considered a form of freedom of association. Here, it's possible to hide out from the ex - any private building will do - without instituting social and economic barriers to others.

As far as online-complaining Americans, LOL, they are just exercising their constitutional right to complain about every g-ddamn thing, one of our precious freedoms.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2015, 11:43:47 pm »
You clearly do not understand what freedom of association actually means. It is a much bigger issue in the US, anyway, than just the tiny  matter of exclusive clubs, which are wholly innocuous, incidentally, from a moral point of view.  Forced "inclusion", incidentally, is most definitely not a freedom, but totalitarian behaviour,  and certainly not a form of freedom of association, indeed the exact opposite thereof !   ;)  And, like I said before, people in the US do indeed segregate themselves all the time on a cultural basis in a myriad different ways(not just gender, race or religion but in many other aspects too), it is merely that the government institutes totalitarian methods in order  to try to prevent these naturally-occurring cultural behaviours. As regards Americans, they are not merely complaining out of habit, they are complaining vehemently  because their livelihoods etc. are now under threat as a result of the loss of their freedoms, the freedom of association being one among many thereof. Come to think of it, once secession of  individual States  from the US was forbidden in 1860, freedom of association was effectively dead thereafter.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 06:31:13 pm by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2015, 08:41:12 pm »

That's fine if you want that, and I think you're wrong about the type of publicity that would generate, but please recognize that many others do not want this to happen to them.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2015, 08:55:14 pm »
That's fine if you want that, and I think you're wrong about the type of publicity that would generate, but please recognize that many others do not want this to happen to them.

Not everyone has the knowledge base or public speaking ability that I do. I could argue a case right now in court without references for my eating habits. But it's not an issue, because this is an extremely international forum. We have moderators from 3 continents, and members from 6 continents. We could web host from any of those locations easily. There's no shutting us down. If anything, we are in greater danger from discrediting ourselves through discussing unproven conspiracy theories, extreme political stances, general scientific ignorance, etc.. Trying to shut us down would only draw attention to our message.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk