Author Topic: Dogs possibly domesticated as far as 40,000 years ago  (Read 3150 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Dogs possibly domesticated as far as 40,000 years ago
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 06:45:16 am »
All evidence points to a previous civilization / civilizations before the big flood.

They were probably more high tech / different tech than us today.

200,000 years of "modern man?"

They did not sit around and do nothing for 190,000 years.

Don't know how many times human civilization has rebooted.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 11:18:37 am »
All evidence points to a previous civilization / civilizations before the big flood.

They were probably more high tech / different tech than us today.

200,000 years of "modern man?"

They did not sit around and do nothing for 190,000 years.

Don't know how many times human civilization has rebooted.

Then where's the archeological evidence? Cities develop along rivers and at seasides, nearly always. We'd have found many old ruins  by rivers if this were true.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 11:28:33 am »
So much archaeological evidence around the world!  Especially now that we are high tech.  With airplanes, drones, submarines, google earth, etc.

So many many pyramids / stone ruins around the world.  Far far older as analyzed lately by the new breed of scientists not under the thumb of those old egyptologists.

87 out of 88 studied pyramids still actively shooting energy beams up into the sky.

The placement of grand pyramids and grand structures around the world are deliberate, they are not random, there is staring at you evidence that they all belonged to a global advanced civilization.

There are so many submerged cities found around the world... giving birth to underwater archeology.

So many out of place objects / parts.

The Nazca Lines are CAD... Computer Aided Designs as in AUTOCAD fame... they are not artistic drawings, they are precise drawings of plans for the pyramids and more.  The ancients wish to transmit their messages not just by their archeaological ruins, but also through mathematics / computer aided designs that can be seen via Google Earth!

Stone circles of musical and electromagnetic energetic stones in the 10s of millions strewn all south africa and zimbabwe.

None of this is controversial. 
It is just the way it is.

Paleo times did not end 12k to 13k years ago... there was a prior super advanced civilization prior to that.  Many theorists believe that ancient civilization perished in a global calamity such as a comet strike or whatever caused the great global flood.

I have posted many threads and videos and pictures of evidence in this forum.  So many.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 11:53:37 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2015, 06:24:11 pm »
They could have been destroyed or hidden or they might still exist but they are so old they are not fully recognizable. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2015, 06:50:26 pm »
The trouble with all this is that a truly advanced civilisation would not be using mere stone for building pyramids or any other buildings or walls. They would be using more technologically-advanced materials. And the claims re "energy-beams" emanating from pyramids  is just ridiculous.

Like I said before,  this sort of guff only arises because of a decline in religion. People instinctively look for a substitute once they become atheists.

Back to the original subject of palaeo dogs:-

I suspect this is nonsense. A palaeo HG society would only have started domesticating dogs when they domesticated other animals, such as sheep, as the dogs were used primarily for keeping other domesticated species in line.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2015, 09:35:39 pm »
The trouble with all this is that a truly advanced civilisation would not be using mere stone for building pyramids or any other buildings or walls. They would be using more technologically-advanced materials. And the claims re "energy-beams" emanating from pyramids  is just ridiculous.

This is the last stumbling block... denial.  Where you yourself become ridiculous when actual scientists measure the energy beams from 87 out of 88 pyramids.  And all you can say is "ridiculous".

It is what it is Tyler.  New information trumps old assumptions.  Science is all about accepting giddily new stuff.  Let's not be old farts.  We are too young to be old farts like egyptologists.  It's not like we have jobs to lose because new information shows the pyramids were not built by the egyptians.  And that there are bigger and grander pyramids around the world, and their respective governments are not sharing the secrets in them.

Back to the original subject of palaeo dogs:-

I suspect this is nonsense. A palaeo HG society would only have started domesticating dogs when they domesticated other animals, such as sheep, as the dogs were used primarily for keeping other domesticated species in line.

Again, why come out too dismissive of the radio carbon dating technology?  So what if they are indeed correct that dogs began 40,000 years ago?

This is fine.  This is how science progresses.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 10:21:54 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2015, 12:59:52 am »
Scientists already widely believed dogs were the first animals domesticated.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2015, 04:02:09 am »
Scientists already widely believed dogs were the first animals domesticated.
It does seem unlikely, though, that dogs were first domesticated. I mean the main use of dogs has always been to  direct other domesticated animals on farms. Granted, dogs have in recent times been used for hunting and for guarding humans from dangers, but there is no evidence at all  of dogs on palaeolithic-era cave-paintings.

That said, there seem to be relatively scientific claims online that  apemen 200,000 years ago had already tamed dogs.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2015, 04:56:01 am »
Native Americans kept dogs and not much in the way of livestock (at least in north america) until the arrival of white man.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2015, 07:06:12 am »
Tyler, dogs are man's best friend.
Even more loyal than women.
So it is possible.
Just take their analysis with a grain of salt.
Let's wait for further evidence.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2015, 03:29:52 am »
Granted, dogs have in recent times been used for hunting and for guarding humans from dangers, but there is no evidence at all  of dogs on palaeolithic-era cave-paintings.

http://history.stackexchange.com/questions/13104/why-are-there-no-dogs-pictured-in-paleolithic-cave-paintings

"There are lots of dogs in paleolithic cave paintings. For example: [picture]

Dogs can be used for hunting in the woods, like deer, but for hunting large herds in open areas like bison, they are not useful and are more of a nuisance than an aid. (Notice that in the above image the quarry is a deer, not an accident.) A recent journal article on the subject:"

It is signed "Tyler Durden". Did you post this answer on this website?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2015, 05:14:04 am »
http://history.stackexchange.com/questions/13104/why-are-there-no-dogs-pictured-in-paleolithic-cave-paintings

"There are lots of dogs in paleolithic cave paintings. For example: [picture]

Dogs can be used for hunting in the woods, like deer, but for hunting large herds in open areas like bison, they are not useful and are more of a nuisance than an aid. (Notice that in the above image the quarry is a deer, not an accident.) A recent journal article on the subject:"

It is signed "Tyler Durden". Did you post this answer on this website?

No, it wasn't me. I had noticed that site BUT the photo shown did not seem to be  of a palaeo cave-painting. Bear in mind that Neolithic-era cave-paintings are far more numerous.
" Ron Paul.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2015, 05:33:31 am »
No, it wasn't me. I had noticed that site BUT the photo shown did not seem to be  of a palaeo cave-painting. Bear in mind that Neolithic-era cave-paintings are far more numerous.
Sure, I was just looking around the internet for more info on this subject. On the other hand, it makes sense to me that Paleo man would've first used domesticated dogs for hunting, which is something that is more in touch with the canidae's primal instincts than looking after potential preys (herding).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk