Author Topic: Palaeolithic-era humans liked to eat lots of young elephant/mammoth meat  (Read 1235 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
...stupid. Why do they try so hard to convince us of one possibility when there are countless without any real evidence? What about smaller elephants would be more likely to be predated upon by large predators and the skull might be one of the only things left for human scavengers to eat. What about people might reasonably try to kill a smaller elephant instead of a bigger one that would be more capable of killing you? I don't understand this article, what is the purpose of it? It seems like the intent is purely infotainment. The only compelling part is the little orange insert on the right hand side.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
You do have a point. Many articles seem to be just there to enhance someone's career by spouting something not necessarily backed up the facts. The pro-cooking palaeo claims are a case in point.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk