Author Topic: Depopulation Information for my Friends and Family  (Read 7643 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Depopulation Information for my Friends and Family
« on: September 04, 2015, 09:16:37 pm »
Here is an altruistic wish to you my Friends and Family who may be reading this... so that you and your loved ones will not be exterminated by the depopulation conspiracy.

Knowing you are being depopulated deliberately is a large chunk of the battle.

Admitting that this conspiracy is real is the next chunk.  Deal with the reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hj3LGvWWLU

Published on May 7, 2014

This segment describes the chemical and biological methods used covertly by the depopulation lobby to undermine human fertility, as well as the psychosocial and economic methods imposed on the world's people to subvert the family structure. By this double pronged approach the global population is being forced into an unnatural process of decline with dire consequences on human health and irreversible damage to the intellectual and genetic endowment of humanity.

This socially engineered genocide is happening with the full knowledge and consent of religious authorities the world over, including the Catholic Church, which is why Kevin Galalae appeals to Pope Francis to speak the truth and "deliver us from evil".

More information can be found here:
http://www.facebook.com/kgalalae

Consider donating to help Kevin in his mission:
http://www.gofundme.com/5FQTTC

https://youtu.be/-Hj3LGvWWLU
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Depopulation Information - The Catholic Church, the UN, Western Medicine
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 09:14:03 pm »
Kevin Galalae - The Epidemiology of Genocide Medicine as the Handmaiden of Population Control
for the 3rd International Conference of Epidemiology and Emerging Diseases ( Valencia, Spain, 4-6 August, 2015 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLWvUsu9B9Y

Eye opening!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLWvUsu9B9Y

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Depopulation Information for my Friends and Family
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 10:29:06 pm »
I recently watched Snowpiercer.  It is interesting how they deal with overpopulation.  You can clearly correlate with what's going on in real world.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 08:44:56 am »
A new and improved version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9fXdanW4bM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9fXdanW4bM

Published on Oct 4, 2015
The most recent and comprehensive interview I have given. In which I explain the hidden aspects of the international system, its objectives and the forces behind it.

I answer the following questions and more:

1. What is at the core of the international system?
2. When was this system created and why?
3. How is depopulation accomplished?
4. Where is this system of population control taking us?
5. What are the methods used to subvert fertility and promote morbidity?
6. When did these methods of population control come into effect?
7. How did this come to be?
8. What countries are onboard?
9. Who is in charge and who is responsible?
10. Is there a secret global government?
11. Why are religious authorities at the center of the depopulation program? Can you please elaborate?
12. How is this global genocide justified and are the justifications right?
13. How can we change the system?
14. Can we do without population control?
15. How can we depopulate without genocide?
16. What happens with the people who refuse to comply with the law?
17. Are the people in charge evil?
18. Why are the circumstances desperate?
19. Where is this taking us?
20. What kind of political system will be necessary to see us through the demographic transition?
21. What kind of economic system will be necessary to see us through the demographic transition?
22. How can we change the current system?
23. Why is the transition from covert to overt depopulation difficult?
24. Many arguments are invoked to dispute that the world is overpopulated or that population control is needed. The most common is that the current 7.2 billion people can fit in a territory the size of Texas or New Zealand. Is this argument valid?
25. What about the argument that free energy devices are being suppressed in order to create a state of artificial scarcity?
26. What about the argument that economic development results in small families?
27. What is a global consciousness and how does it differ from a social conscience?
28. You have said that demography dictates policy not politics. Why is that?
29. How do you see the future?
30. What do you expect for yourself?

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2015, 09:42:33 am »
Edwin, not only is there a depopulation agenda, it's going to SUCCEED. And soon. Like in the next 30 years, world population is going to stabilize forever. Get used to it. Find something else to obsess over, please.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2015, 09:45:21 am »
It's funny how all these predictions are always supposed to occur "within 20-30 years", yet, sadly, they never do....
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2015, 10:16:33 am »
It's funny how all these predictions are always supposed to occur "within 20-30 years", yet, sadly, they never do....

Every culture on the planet is heading toward being better-educated, having more equality and opportunity for women, and therefore having fewer children. This process is a lot farther along in the developed world, but Southeast Asia, India, and even Africa are quickly getting there. Only ignorance or the desire to argue for enjoyment would argue with any of that. Lol

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2015, 12:11:53 pm »
Every culture on the planet is heading toward being better-educated, having more equality and opportunity for women, and therefore having fewer children. This process is a lot farther along in the developed world, but Southeast Asia, India, and even Africa are quickly getting there. Only ignorance or the desire to argue for enjoyment would argue with any of that. Lol
Yet:-
http://interesting-africa-facts.com/Africa-People/Overpopulation-in-Africa.html

And Islamic fundamentalism's  much larger birthrate is doing an excellent job at wiping out womens' rights in the UK and elsewhere(aka the evil feminazis) as well as challenging the thankfully(!)  tiny birth-rate of egalitarian  Liberal Retards(who , fortunately, are also the most likely to indulge in the childless   foreign adoption of African/Asian children instead of having children of their own). That is the trouble with equality/egalitarianism , it is wholly against Nature, so all those societies which pursue it, inevitably end up extinct. Thank God! Maybe the Chechens or the Bosnian Muslims will be the leaders of the world in the 23rd century.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2015, 05:31:23 pm »
Edwin, not only is there a depopulation agenda, it's going to SUCCEED. And soon. Like in the next 30 years, world population is going to stabilize forever. Get used to it. Find something else to obsess over, please.

You obviously have not listened to this most recent recording.
You should for the well being of your new baby.

This guy is not against depopulation. He is for it.  He is for transparency and honesty, and even draconian if you don't comply.

You need to spend time and listen to it.  No knee jerk reactions please.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2015, 06:24:52 pm »
Kevin here supports all you overpopulation and pro-depopulation people here in this forum.

(1) What Kevin exposes and is against is the current covert methods of depopulation that in fact damages human dna.  The current depopulation method will succeed but at the cost of damaged humans.

(2) Kevin's thing is to educate and voluntarily depopulate... stop women from reproducing at 2... globally... and let people be HEALTHY.  He wants depopulation to be TRANSPARENT for all and healthy at the same time.

Which what you pro-depopulationists here actually want... why you are in this forum, exchanging ideas how to be healthy.

- People are here because they want to know real, truthful health techniques
- To learn of the dangers in today's world... the true dangers, things they never thought about. (kevin exposes these)

« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 06:55:29 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2015, 04:43:46 am »
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2015, 04:58:51 am »
Incidentally, it seems that religion is closely tied to a higher birth-rate:-

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/edwest/100029971/atheism-is-doomed-the-contraceptive-pill-is-secularisms-cyanide-tablet/

I would say that SOME religions are tied to a higher birth rate, patriarchal ones.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2015, 06:24:06 am »
I would say that SOME religions are tied to a higher birth rate, patriarchal ones.

Islamic Europe in a few decades. I named my 2nd son Moses Ishmael in 2003.  While the Christians rule he calls himself Moses, when the Muslims rule he calls himself Ishmael.

Way back then I knew depopulation was a resounding success.  This is why I've adjusted family strategies to not go extinct. 

I know that fertility rates will be 1 child per woman in Metro Manila by 2030 so I am teaching my sons to drop monogamy and father children with at least 4 women each.  Provincial women preferably. In the worst case scenario, 1 son will have 4 children...

...which will satisfy depopulationists because that is just 1 child per woman.  If I'm lucky they have 2 children per woman... Giving me 8 grand kids per son.

My daughters will have to fight it out to get one of very few remaining eligible bachelors in their time who also dream of having children, are pro life, healthy and wealthy. Luckily, they are pretty.

I have resorted to being a healer myself, befriending real healers, and now learning midwifery for home water births.  If the assholes in govt legislate birth limits, we can be creative with birth certificates.

What you in the 1st world do not understand is our reality in the 3rd world is far different than yours.

We do not have WELFARE.  Single mothers are left with the burden of the baby.... being a mistress to a man who supports you is actually a better idea than single motherhood. Nowhere for old folks to go.  Our extreme old age depends on whatever family we've got. 

« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 06:45:35 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2015, 07:04:41 am »
Edwin, no one cares. No one person's genome is that important, in a general sense. Not mine, yours, or anyone else's. A wise man realizes his utter insignificance. Are you wise?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2015, 07:33:02 am »
Edwin, no one cares. No one person's genome is that important, in a general sense. Not mine, yours, or anyone else's. A wise man realizes his utter insignificance. Are you wise?

Ah well.  I personally care for myself.  You should care for yourself as well.  You care for your own offspring don't you?

Why would anyone bother to be in this forum if he or she did not care about himself?

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2015, 07:56:17 am »
I keep eating raw and learning about health for many reasons. I do NOT have any illusions about my value as a person, let alone my exact genome. I'm not special. Nobody is.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2015, 12:31:00 pm »
Back on topic:

- I was surprised to find out that the Roman Catholic Church for many centuries... Kevin says... is an enormous agent of population control.  Kevin asserts that the plagues were brought about intentionally by the Catholic Church.  Even the previous popes and this current Pope is a depopulation lead figure.

My comment: It seems since the Catholic church is enormous and global, there are many factions.  I myself had been active in Pro-life Philippines and found that out for myself.  Our founding nun and the other nuns on the Pro-life side would point out that there are indeed other nuns and priests with opposite convictions.

-  The Medical Profession as co-opted mis-education by the drug companies and the drive for profit are on the depopulation side.  Kevin especially exposes the vaccination programs.  And the spreading of other alleged fear mongering diseases such as AIDS, etc.

My comment: I can plainly see that the medical profession has been sabotaging birthing... making it more expensive, and more difficult and more painful for women... a total disservice for women.  The hope is that communications technologies allow individual altruistic doctors to explore so much better methods for birthing... that they can still make money out of and have a clear conscience.  For example in the most expensive hospital in Metro Manila, where they routinely will do a C-Section, you can pay the same amount for a superior WATER BIRTH.

In the legislative side, they are legislating via local governments banning mid-wives from assisting births at homes.  So you really now have to learn how to give birth at home by yourself, with your own family.  Our own forum poster here Aura, stayed in a paradise island and had to give birth at home by herself.  Educated herself.  And it was amazing for her.

Of course some of you already know VACCINES are a big depopulation tool... statistical claims about effectivity are faked.  But some of you believe in it, and there is a separate thread for that.  Kevin says vaccines for depopulation is so.  Bill Gates loves vaccines... get a clue.

Old people... in their 70s... or above... are treated with usually sabotage in Philippine hospitals.  I have experienced this with our own old people.  My wife's grandmother died due to a hospital's bungling.  I saved my 2 grand parents from a hospital on 2 separate occasions where the hospital said they had given up for dead.  It seems the attitude of hospital staff are rotten for old people or they are mis-educated on purpose.

- Kevin talked about GMO FOOD, WATER fluoridation, even water containers such as BPA... assuredly poisoning you and your family

- Kevin did not talk about family destruction in this recent talk, but he did and we know about it in other talks... feminism, no fault divorce, promotion of single motherhood, promotion of homosexuality.

- Kevin talked about chemtrails... something people still deny that it is happening. 

More topics...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 12:54:27 pm by goodsamaritan »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk