Author Topic: High liver is spicy  (Read 3649 times)

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
High liver is spicy
« on: November 02, 2017, 07:07:17 am »
Does anyone understand the science or have some conjectures as to why high liver becomes spicy?

Also, I noticed that there aren't that many naturally occurring spicy foods. This strongly suggests that we are meant to eat high meat, since we love spicy food so much  -d

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: High liver is spicy
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 04:41:23 am »
My friend had high liver that tasted like chocolate. Then the next bite you would take would taste like strawberry. Fermented liver truly is amazing food.

Offline technosmith

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 05:41:26 pm »
Which animal liver were you using when you achieved this?

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 01:52:41 am »
Which animal liver were you using when you achieved this?

Good question and a good point. High beef liver turns out spicy for me. It really is amazing - I feel warmth in my stomach as it travels down and a slight feeling of highness afterwards. I noticed that really fresh beef liver tastes like chocolate. If the liver is a few days old, then I find it repulsive.

I've also recently tried high pork liver. I found pork liver to be completely different in taste. It has a very soft smell... of a flower. The taste is also very soft at first and then at the end becomes a little sour. Even the maggots that lived on it had this soft, flowery smell and flavor.

I've also had some high chicken liver. I don't really remember what it tasted like, but it was a strong taste.

Offline technosmith

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 09:03:55 pm »
Do you really eat maggots!!!

That must take some doing!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk