Author Topic: Power Drink - anyone tried it?  (Read 3649 times)

Offline east147

• Forager
    • View Profile
Power Drink - anyone tried it?
« on: June 30, 2009, 01:30:13 am »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Power Drink - anyone tried it?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 01:51:38 am »
I haven't the time to access the site right now but it sounds horrible. Most of us are just happy with mineral water or filtered tapwater. Still primal dieters do seem to go in for drinks involving foods like honey, cream or whatever.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline lex_rooker

• Trailblazer
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 05:17:26 am »
Just wondering where our paleo ancetors got their Power Drinks?  Why would anyone want to spend money on junk like this?

Lex 

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 06:44:32 pm »
    I'm listening to it now.  Thank you for posting.

Aajonus Vonderplanetz power drink experience with anti aging and 'energy" using freshly harvested organs from grass fed cows.

I don't like the smell of cow.  I eat raw veal liver and chicken liver.  I eat raw lamb heart.  I pretty much eat any raw grass fed organ I come across otherwise.  I just can't wrap my head around blending it into a drink.  I have tried them as a pate', but still, I prefer not to process the meats.

It's probably really good for babies who have specific need, maybe premies.

The podcast is sounding good.  Thanks again.  Yes, unheated honey works real well to preserve foods.

Ok brain thyroid adrenal liver and testicle or ovary depending on gender of drinker, huh?  I still haven't tried most of those glands.  I'd be willing to try it.  We're all full of stem cells as adults?  That's probably true.  I'll have to listen to it a second time and do some research.  I'm sure it would be better than taking bioidentical hormones.  A little scary to me though, as I've never tried raw glands.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline sanilbd

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 08:01:33 am »
Thanks for the sharing guys. Nice info,

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk