Author Topic: Aajonus New conspiracy theory  (Read 3624 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Aajonus New conspiracy theory
« on: August 18, 2009, 07:21:47 pm »
Just got this e-mail from Aajonus re a new conspiracy theory re swine flu and vaccines:-

Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 16:53:51 -0700
 To: optimal@earthlink.net
 Subject: H1N1 (Swine) Flu Vaccine Linked to Killer Nerve Disease GBS - British Govt leak

In secret letters, the British government warned British neurologists of
 the potential danger from the vaccine. British neurologists say we
 should be duly concerned and decline the flu vaccine.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206807/Swine-flu-jab-link-killer-nerve-disease-Leaked-letter-reveals-concern-neurologists-25-deaths-America.html
>
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Aajonus New conspiracy theory
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 02:13:20 pm »
    I hate to consider it, but the bulk of the vaccine industry along with government that supports it seem like they could be conspiracy.  I have read from several sources that I know to be reliable that aajonus several months ago was abducted and shot up with multiple vaccines and chemicals while unconscious.  I just think they may have intentionally picked him to do that to, being that they consider him their enemy.  I hope that they try to disprove this by all of those who do that in the world halting their injecting of foreign chemicals into anyone ever again from this day forward, and just say they made past mistakes, realize the wrongs, will never do it again and ask our forgiveness.  Each and every person, even a king, a president, a doctor or anyone else is very capable of making a mistake or even many.  Most people would forgive them.  Look at those evangelists that admitted their actions to their flocks.  The madness of treating people with harmful pharmaceuticals should stop.  People want government and health care, and they would prefer to keep both over them yet not to be scared to open their mouths or to think.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Aajonus New conspiracy theory
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 07:40:52 am »
    Did you read his latest newsletter?    >:
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk