Author Topic: GOING TO MEET AAJONUS ON MONDAY  (Read 19814 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: GOING TO MEET AAJONUS ON MONDAY
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2009, 04:56:23 pm »
I would disagree, his hair is still mostly black(at 60? I think). Contrast that with Stefansson who looked like a corpse in old age(just use  google image to view that)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 04:13:50 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline invisible

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2009, 12:31:36 pm »
stefanson did not follow zero carb for most of his life + I think he looked good for his age anyway. He had a bit of extra weight and had grey hair but hey he still had hair at his old age.

carnivore

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2009, 02:27:18 pm »
He looks like someone who eat too much dairy : he does not have a lively look in his eyes, and his face is inflamed. Really not healthy for me.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 04:10:57 pm by carnivore »

Offline eskimo joe

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2009, 04:50:37 pm »
I was really peeved that I travelled all the way across Australia and then paid the money and aajonus was sick during his health promotion talk!!  >:

Im so confused now! How can aajonus claim that eating uncooked animal products dont create food poisoning when his symptoms were CLEARLY food poisoning related! he said it was from some surgery 20 years ago! YEAH RIGHT!

When ever i eat raw dairy or meat my gut just hurts like heck and feels bloated like i swallowed a brick! does anyone else have the same experience?

aajonus says in his books he eats cooked food but at that talk he sort of danced around the question...does anyone know what he actually eats?

Thanks gang!

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2009, 06:48:40 pm »
He was not sick, he was detoxing   :)

Maybe you cant tolerate raw dairy, like some people here. Have you tried to eat animal fat instead?

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2009, 11:30:06 pm »
Merry xmas guys!  Eskimo joe has never been to Australia, but they say he was in the Phillipines dressed in Cia gear.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2009, 06:03:49 am »
Ignore Eskimo Joe, he's just a troll who's now been banned. Do not feed the troll, he can't answer anyway.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2009, 12:38:21 pm »
I was really peeved that I travelled all the way across Australia and then paid the money and aajonus was sick during his health promotion talk!!  >:

Im so confused now! How can aajonus claim that eating uncooked animal products dont create food poisoning when his symptoms were CLEARLY food poisoning related! he said it was from some surgery 20 years ago! YEAH RIGHT!

When ever i eat raw dairy or meat my gut just hurts like heck and feels bloated like i swallowed a brick! does anyone else have the same experience?

aajonus says in his books he eats cooked food but at that talk he sort of danced around the question...does anyone know what he actually eats?

Thanks gang!
you sounds like my brother who's ADD. you definitely need some one to help you. take care.
bugs or country chickens

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk