Author Topic: Scabies and scary western medicine  (Read 3856 times)

Offline phatdave

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Scabies and scary western medicine
« on: October 09, 2009, 07:35:25 am »
Hey guys and gals,

Basically my girlfriend gave me what we think is scabies from her travelling in Africa. (according to an english doctor)

Now I actually am just starting a course of the infamous Humaworm, which on its website is does unsurprisingly say it cures such things.

Anyway, so number....

1. I was curious if anyone had any experience with scabies, and any possible treatments, cures and successes.

2. Whether or not having an amazing raw paleo diet that cures so many things, coupled with a paleo lifestyle might give a boost to my immune system etc such that I might just cure it naturally.

3. Whether or not anyone has any experience with Humaworm in regards to such skin mites...

and last, but by no means least,

4. Whether or not me submitting to my girlfriend and the western world of medicine by covering my body in what I can only tell is a mild (0.5%) insecticide or 'toxic poison' for 24 hours, and ingesting some equally dodgy sounding pills is a good idea, or a bad idea. (i think the common one in the lotion is promethrin although hers was different chemical in the lotion begining with m)

Basically now a days I let very little if any of that sort of crap anywhere near my body, but in this case am I being totally overboard by refusing treatment on the grounds that it is obviously a nasty horrible death bringing chemical all over my body!

Hmm, its a tricky one, poison, or girl?

Would love some opinions on this one, am I being the big girl? (no offence to women, just a turn of phrase, actually you are tougher than us guys :) )

David

Offline phatdave

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Scabies and scary western medicine
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 08:14:36 am »
oh and scabies is a microscopic skin mite that makes you itch and causes red bumps, living under the skin i believe. bastards. (that is if i even i have it....*itch* *itch*.......damnit!!! :) )

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 10:33:39 am »
    We cared for a sick animal to nurse it to health or as we very well knew as injured as it was to give it a loving place to die.  Resultantly, we got scabies.  We used coconut derived caprylic acid internally to treat the condition from the inside out.
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1O39-caprylicacid.html
It worked well and quickly.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 05:28:04 am »
I believe that.  Throw some Tea Tree oil on them, I don't think they'll survive in that condition. 
Opening Pandora's boxes, one box at a time.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk