Author Topic: Vegetarians are really Starchitarians!  (Read 19248 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Vegetarians are really Starchitarians!
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2009, 12:42:45 pm »
Ah well, you are talking to someone who has done his diet rounds.
And most long time raw paleo people have done their diet rounds and finally landed here.

I've done vegetarianism. (just as bad as SAD)
I've done raw vegan. (mucus free, but malnourishing)
I've done raw fruitarian. (mucus free, but malnourishing)

The mucus free diets are:

raw vegan, raw fruitarian, raw paleo diet.

I've also been super sick before.  See www.eczemacure.info

This is why I'm here for the awesome curative powers of raw paleo diet.

And what do you know, in my experience, everything aajonus wrote in his books except for the raw dairy and the green juices works for me and my kids.

I met an old lady friend who knew us when we were doing our vegetarian diet times... she exclaimed, "Wow! You and your wife look so good!  You look like college students!  You must be sticking to the vegetarian diet, good for you!"

I laughed with her and exclaimed that me and my wife's secret is lots and lots of raw animal meat and raw animal fat!  

The concept of everything has to be alkalizing is wrong that's why there has to be an acid / alkaline balance.  Raw Paleo Diet is a balanced diet.  Vary it according to your needs at that time in your life.

Mucus formation may also be caused by your environment: laundry, home ventilation, dust, smoke, city pollution, home pollution, car pollution, office pollution.  

In my persona as a healer, the quick solution for: sinusitis, hayfever, sinus infections, pleuria, colds is cayenne.  
- I have cayenne tincture handy at home all the time.  
- We also have Quantum Minerals Plus drops - energized volcanic minerals.
- a good colon cleanser clears your guts of old debris, saves people from pneumonia

I keep it handy for family members who are not on raw paleo diet because they need aids like these.

If you need info on the above 3 items, just ask and I will provide links.

I think it is healing that you are looking for, healing terrible diseases requires more than diet even if diet is the biggest deal there is.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 12:59:38 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2009, 01:10:34 pm »
Details are:

on 2 months of raw vegan I was mucus free (but malnourished)
on 2 months of raw fruitarian still mucus free  (but malnourished and cold)
the moment I add raw eggs and raw fish (wai diet), boom!  Instant health. still mucus free
I added raw land animals, especially raw fatty beef, boom boom boom, still mucus free, even better health... no more hypoglycemic symptoms when I switched to high raw fat diet low carb diet.

There are times you will want mucus formation in your intestines.
There were some instances I ate bad (non paleo) food and it caused my lower intestines to be inflamed.
I could tap my butt hole and the inflamed pain would radiate inside my intestines.

I resorted to mucus forming fatty cooked pork.  And it worked.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2009, 01:31:05 pm »
I agree, which is why I asked if you had experience with a raw alkaline diet to contrast with the diet you now practice. I am asking for your experimenting experience in lieu of the absence of scientific studies supporting your claim that raw meat is not acidifying or mucus-forming for humans.

I have been close to thirty years completely vegan including clothes, shoes and bed linens, etc.  Most of that time it was only whole vegan foods.  Much of that time it was raw vegan.  I include air there (no heating, fans or air conditioning), water (pipe temp water no heater), no ice cubes, etc.  I have been raw fruitarian.  I have long term water fasted.  I have dry fasted.  I have done most of the other programs too when it comes to veg.  How old are you?  What is your diet?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2009, 05:44:47 pm »
I noticed that my throat produced much less mucus than before when I switched to raw. The result was that I found I could no longer easily swallow dry pastry without gulping some mineral water afterwards.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline H.fructus

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2009, 11:56:21 am »
Details are:

on 2 months of raw vegan I was mucus free (but malnourished)
on 2 months of raw fruitarian still mucus free  (but malnourished and cold)

To solve the problem of being 'malnourished', (which many omnivarians and fruitarians are) obtain fresh fruit from rich soil. Even cow feed in US is tradationally supplemented w/cobalt. The soil has been turned repeatedly and doused w/oil. Wild chimp populations do not have widespread nutritional deficiencies and have far higher nutrient levels in their diets, but most vegans and omnivarians acquire nutrient deficiencies from depleted topsoil not from fresh, varied fruit.

"Deficiency diseases have not been identified for any wild primate population (Kerr 1972, Wolf 1972). Known cases of nutritional diseases among primates are laboratory-induced features of captive animals or culturally induced human diseases. BioScience, Volume 28, Pages 761-766, 1978"

“Chimps live largely on fruits and leaves and their intake of nutrients such as Vitamin C is many times that of most of us. They eat a little meat and hunt monkeys on occasion but they are not well adapted to meat eating; a small amount of saturated fat sends their cholesterol levels very high” (Mestel 2002; A20).

“There is no evidence that meat is needed for normal pregnancy or nursing” (Goodall, 1986, Stanford 1998)

Commercial fruit is traditionally picked before ripe and loses more nutrients in transit. So far you've established that commercial unripe yet old fruit is naturally mucous-cleansing but that commercial fruit is traditionally low in nutrients. This is nothing new. It helps to obtain the food fresh as long as the soil is rich.

Being 'cold' is not surprising since humans are great apes from the tropics, where much leaner relatives still reside... No morphological overhaul prevented humans from withstanding colder temps just because human explorer ancestors decided to radiate far from ecological niche of hominadea. To solve the temperature problem, wear some clothes, use blankets and/or return to warmer climate (human ecological niche).

"no more hypoglycemic symptoms"
There is no mechanism by which raw, whole fruit causes hypoglycemia. Were you consuming high fructose corn syrup? Or taking the fiber off, juicing and gulping? Or did you impare insulin response before you incorporated low quality fruit into your diet?

CONCLUSIONS/INTERPRETATION: Diabetic children and adolescents had a high intake of energy from saturated fat and low intake of fibre, fruits and vegetables, which could increase the risk of development of atherosclerosis. This study supports the idea that nutritional guidance in the treatment of children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes should be more focused, especially with regard to intake of fibre, fruits and vegetables and to quality and quantity of fat intake.
Diabetologia. 2007 Feb;50(2):307-16.

"There are times you will want mucus formation in your intestines."
And at those times my body will manufacture just the amount of mucus needed to excrete toxins. Dietary mucus is unnecessary and only risks more diseases.

"I resorted to mucus forming fatty cooked pork."
There is no nutritional reason for health-conscious humans to 'resort to mucus-forming [any food]' That's an either-or-fallacy.

C

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2009, 12:39:20 pm »
Commercial fruit is traditionally picked before ripe and loses more nutrients in transit. So far you've established that commercial unripe yet old fruit is naturally mucous-cleansing but that commercial fruit is traditionally low in nutrients. This is nothing new. It helps to obtain the food fresh as long as the soil is rich.

Being 'cold' is not surprising since humans are great apes from the tropics, where much leaner relatives still reside... No morphological overhaul prevented humans from withstanding colder temps just because human explorer ancestors decided to radiate far from ecological niche of hominadea. To solve the temperature problem, wear some clothes, use blankets and/or return to warmer climate (human ecological niche).

There is no mechanism by which raw, whole fruit causes hypoglycemia. Were you consuming high fructose corn syrup? Or taking the fiber off, juicing and gulping? Or did you impare insulin response before you incorporated low quality fruit into your diet?

C

C, GS lives in the tropics.  I doubt his fruit is low quality like wherever you're from.  I doubt he replaced his fruit with HFCS or anything like that.  Are you trying to turn us fruitarian?  There are plenty of fruitarian forums.  Many of us here only eat animal meat, no fruit, nothing else.  I myself have eaten only fruit several times, at times of which were in the tropics with only wild crafted fruit that readily fell off the trees each day on their own, yes I saw it every day, for near a year at a time.

Inuits are human.  They lived quite a long time on the permafrost.  I myself have slept in the snow, no blanket nor sheet nor pillow.  If you're trying to be paleo, do you really believe they had bedding like you use today?

By the way, when I lived in the tropics, and most of my life I was extremely lean.  At the end of my Veganism did I gain weight.  What a way to derail a thread.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2009, 01:46:57 pm »
H. Fructos, you have got to be dense or a total fruitarian vegan robot. Or worse, a troll.

I live in the Philippines and we have organic / wild by default fruit with nutritious volcanic soil.
Fruits alone cannot sustain me.
Just as no tribe is purely fruitarian or vegan.

As for the pain that I felt when my intestines were inflamed. That was very real.
As for the remedy of the cooked pork. That was very real.

Are you going to ask and listen to personal testimonials and accept these at face value?

So raw meat + raw fruit really works for me and I feel great and look great, better than anything in my entire life, I am finally disease free, health problem free of everything.  What a relief.  You should take that at face value.

Are you going to keep on ranting against meat eating when it is clear from the experience of people that WE NEED MEAT to survive? to reproduce? to get well from diseases?

Or are you just posting here to lambast us that we are just a bunch of liars with nothing to do better than spend our time lying to one another?

I highly suggest you go on your merry vegan / fruitarian way and shun ALL ANIMAL FOOD.  

When you eventually hit the wall of the vegan / fruitarian malnutrition, you can come back to the raw paleo forum and ask for our help.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 01:54:17 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline H.fructus

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2009, 04:56:35 am »
H. Fructos, you have got to be dense or a total fruitarian vegan robot. Or worse, a troll."

Ad hominems duly noted. I understand your frustration. You've yo-yoed quite a bit with popular diets. I asked for some scientifically credible support or reason for consuming dietary-induced, mucus-forming foods...

"I live in the Philippines and we have organic / wild by default fruit with nutritious volcanic soil."

Then why did you say you were 'malnourished'? If you're processing the fruit and not including ~110+ species of various fruits + other plants, you may be limiting your variety compared to other hominoids. Most humans consume about half the variety of plants as chimps.

"Fruits alone cannot sustain me."
I respect your principles. I was just seeing if you had experience with a varied fruit diet from good quality soil and if you were able to identify the 'malnourishment'.

Human tribes have widespread nutrient deficiencies, unlike closest relatives.
"Just as no tribe is purely fruitarian or vegan."
No tribe is free from rampant degenerative/acquired diseases either.

As for the pain that I felt when my intestines were inflamed. That was very real.
As for the remedy of the cooked pork. That was very real."

I just have trouble believing cooked pig has medicinal value to remedy acidosis or excess mucus stores. So far the available evidence is that cooked meat of all types degrades the digestive system. I realize cooking pigs is popular, I'm just inquiring about potential health issues.

Are you going to ask and listen to personal testimonials"
Yes. Did you have a diagnosis??What nutrient in fruit caused the problems for you??

"keep on ranting against meat "
You're upset and overly defensive.I'm trying to be open minded. What was the mechanism by which cooked pig cures inflammed intestines?

"WE NEED MEAT"
Why?

"to reproduce?"
    It is the position of the American Dietetic Association and Dietitians of Canada that appropriately planned vegetarian diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases…Well-planned vegan and other types of vegetarian diets are appropriate for all stages of the life cycle, including during pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence.

"Ihighly suggest you go on your merry vegan / fruitarian way and shun ALL ANIMAL FOOD.  "
I'm not vegan or fruitarian. Is this how you enlist new members??

When you eventually hit the wall of the vegan / fruitarian malnutrition,"What malnutrition???

"you can come back and ask for our help"
'us'?How many people are on your account? I thought I was asking for your testimony as the head of the household, feeding children based on experience. You seem resistent to share relevant information but anxious to repeat that you've been cured...

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2009, 05:25:25 am »
Yes. Did you have a diagnosis??What nutrient in fruit caused the problems for you??

You're upset and overly defensive.I'm trying to be open minded. What was the mechanism by which cooked pig cures inflammed intestines?

This is a raw forum, about vegetarians actually being starchatarians, Mr/Ms Derailer.  Are you a medical establishment doctor that you demand a real diagnosis?  Fruit is far from ideal in some situations.  You would need many years on Earth to discover this, not by eating wrong but by living through life etc.  I can imagine cooking pasture raised pig bones for days and the proline and other nutrients helping heal intestines.  You've never heard of this?  You would be "defensive" too if someone came into your forum and didn't even know how to use quoting html.

Offline DeadRamones

• Bear Hunter
  • My boy eating!
    • View Profile
    • Acumen Athletics
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2009, 06:49:17 am »
I thought I was asking for your testimony as the head of the household, feeding children based on experience. You seem resistent to share relevant information but anxious to repeat that you've been cured...

What information are you looking for exactly? He already post how he cured himself. Following a raw fatty meats & some fruit diet. He even posted a link(  www.eczemacure.info). What else do you want from him? His blood results & EKG?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2009, 07:52:50 am »
H. Fructos, you have got to be dense or a total fruitarian vegan robot. Or worse, a troll."

Ad hominems duly noted. I understand your frustration. You've yo-yoed quite a bit with popular diets. I asked for some scientifically credible support or reason for consuming dietary-induced, mucus-forming foods...

"I live in the Philippines and we have organic / wild by default fruit with nutritious volcanic soil."

Then why did you say you were 'malnourished'? If you're processing the fruit and not including ~110+ species of various fruits + other plants, you may be limiting your variety compared to other hominoids. Most humans consume about half the variety of plants as chimps.

"Fruits alone cannot sustain me."
I respect your principles. I was just seeing if you had experience with a varied fruit diet from good quality soil and if you were able to identify the 'malnourishment'.

Human tribes have widespread nutrient deficiencies, unlike closest relatives.
"Just as no tribe is purely fruitarian or vegan."
No tribe is free from rampant degenerative/acquired diseases either.

As for the remedy of the cooked pork. That was very real."

I just have trouble believing cooked pig has medicinal value to remedy acidosis or excess mucus stores. So far the available evidence is that cooked meat of all types degrades the digestive system. I realize cooking pigs is popular, I'm just inquiring about potential health issues.

Are you going to ask and listen to personal testimonials"

"keep on ranting against meat "

"WE NEED MEAT"
Why?

"to reproduce?"
    It is the position of the American Dietetic Association and Dietitians of Canada that appropriately planned vegetarian diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases…Well-planned vegan and other types of vegetarian diets are appropriate for all stages of the life cycle, including during pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence.

"Ihighly suggest you go on your merry vegan / fruitarian way and shun ALL ANIMAL FOOD.  "
I'm not vegan or fruitarian. Is this how you enlist new members??

When you eventually hit the wall of the vegan / fruitarian malnutrition,"What malnutrition???

"you can come back and ask for our help"
'us'?How many people are on your account? I thought I was asking for your testimony as the head of the household, feeding children based on experience. You seem resistent to share relevant information but anxious to repeat that you've been cured...

This is a sad example of a trying hard to look like a dimwit troll of a forum poster.
(Making it hard for us to read your comments by feigned dimwit quoting!)

I speak and understand as perfect English as you do.
I have already answered your grade 1 questions.
You refuse to recognize my answers.
You act as if I did not answer your questions.
You EVEN LIE STRAIGHT FACED THAT I RESIST TO SHARE RELEVANT INFORMATION ?
You LIE and tell me I am DEFENSIVE ?
When I answered each and every question POINT BLANK!!!
You are a straight FACED LIER SIR!
I and all who read your posts unmask you as A LIER.
THE SINISTER LIER who LIES BY FEIGNING I OMITTED ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS.
Stop wasting our TIME.

I'm a long time pre-internet forum administrator and I know your kind.
And no, I have not censored anything you typed.
It remains as evidence of the kind of troll you are.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 08:26:26 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2009, 08:02:11 am »
Back on topic...

When you think about it, and I did my vegetarian days some time ago, vegetarianism (shunning of meat) is really more like STARCHITARIANism.

People load up with cooked starches, starches humans are not designed for: rice, corn, wheat, etc. etc.

Listen to Dr. Moo Twahz and the host Patrick Timpone make fun of that fact.

http://www.oneradionetwork.com/health_-_podcasts/diet_and_nutrition/dr._moo-twahz_-_ancient_solutions_for_the_modern_world_-_october_8th_200910081323/

So today's vegetarians are actually starchitarians.

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2009, 08:50:30 am »

ha, first of all, i don't think following the advice of government controlled dietitians is a good idea. they don't want the masses to be healthy. that wouldn't be very good for business. no one to buy pills.

also, i'll venture to say that you are the one not being open minded. obviously, GS has been open to ANY other diet. he has found what works for him and, coincidentally, hundreds of us on this forum. why do you have the right to say he's wrong?

also also, why are you on this forum?

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2009, 04:14:35 pm »
Listen to Dr. Moo Twahz and the host Patrick Timpone make fun of that fact.

http://www.oneradionetwork.com/health_-_podcasts/diet_and_nutrition/dr._moo-twahz_-_ancient_solutions_for_the_modern_world_-_october_8th_200910081323/

So today's vegetarians are actually starchitarians.

Actually, I know one who only eats butter, honey and fruit, nothing else to eat, no starchy drinks, no bananas no starch, no grain fed food.  That isn't called vegetarianism though, is it?  Lactarian?

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2009, 06:25:34 am »
I saw this photo of Chelsea Clinton in the news today ...

http://www.reuters.com/news/pictures/articleslideshow?articleId=USTRE5AT5JI20091130&channelName=vcCandidateFeed1#a=1

...and said to myself, "Dang! She's gettin' scrawny, her neck is poorly aligned [according to Esther Gokhale's advice] and her hair is limp. I wonder if she's vegetarian?" I googled her and sure enough she's been vegetarian since age 11 or so, poor gal.

She started early enough that I would not be surprised if she develops some sort of chronic disorder before she reaches 50, unfortunately.

Her story is a textbook example (pardon the pun) of how children are being brainwashed into vegetarianism and veganism these days:

<<Chelsea Clinton went to math camp, honey and yogurt are among her favorite foods, and she was a longtime vegetarian, a fact that left her mother worried about her protein intake.

After Laura Lawler, 24, of Manchester, mentioned that she is a vegan, Chelsea Clinton described returning home "when I was 11 and just declared that I was no longer eating red meat.

"At the time I liked to think that it was purely motivated by reactions to two articles I read in my life science class, one about the detrimental qualities of excessive amounts of red meat on your body and two, about the living conditions of cattle in slaughter houses," Chelsea Clinton said. "However, I think there was also some emergent rebelliousness."

"That's pretty much the way I remember it," Hillary Clinton chimed in.  (http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080106/NEWS01/801060443/1217/NEWS98)>>

I hope those of you with children can keep them from being brainwashed by the powers that be.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 06:37:29 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2009, 06:56:00 am »
"That's pretty much the way I remember it," Hillary Clinton chimed in.  (http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080106/NEWS01/801060443/1217/NEWS98)>>

I hope those of you with children can keep them from being brainwashed by the powers that be.

I wish my son's father was raw paleo.  I'd love to see both of them chowing down on some venison.

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2009, 07:04:22 am »
I ate mainly starches at cooked vegan. Unsweetened soy milk, beans and rice, Ezekiel sprouted bread etc.Peanut butter. Avoided salt unless it was sea salt.....
When I went raw vegan I did the six small meals a day and did sprouting of lentils and soaked nuts and wild rice. Ate fruit and veggies salads. And felt like crap on soaked grains and six small meals. I admit I could have felt better on raw vegan eating just nuts fruits and veggies.

Now, It seems I do best with raw meat and fat as my main food.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk