Author Topic: Hi - Where do I fit in?  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Crudivore

• Forager
    • View Profile
Hi - Where do I fit in?
« on: October 27, 2009, 06:57:40 pm »
Hi,
I have read the descriptions of the different types of groups following the Raw Paleo diet.

My diet consists of mostly raw vegan however I dont eat grains (I followed cooked Paleo a few years ago) and I do eat raw fish and beef (usually sashimi and Steak Tartare) 4/5 times per week. Therefore I am 100 percent raw with a bit of meat. I believe this is closely  representative of what would have happened pre-civilisation. However I totally accept everyones path and choice (especially as mine might change again!) however this current combination feels right to me for now.

Therefore the vegans dont want to know me :) and the Raw Paleo seems to follow a mostly meat/zero carb options.  Is there any resources out there that I can go to?

I am 38 year old Australian living in Paris for the moment and have gone 100 percent raw for 2 months now and loving it.

Thanks for the opportunity of the forum and congratulations for not blindly following the fraud of agribusiness posing as food that dominates western society,

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Hi - Where do I fit in?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 07:07:55 pm »
    That sounds like it could be like GoodSamaritan's diet oftentimes.  Welcome Crudivore!  Plenty of raw paleo people are not low carb, you fit it, better than me as I do raw milk/butter.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 08:58:48 pm »
It's just a matter of ratios.
You do fit in here.
Skinny Devil eats like you do.

I used to eat more fruit and high carb but since beginning of 2009 I've transitioned to low carb diet.  Found out i had gotten rid of hypoglycemic symptoms.  No more hunger pangs, no more hands shaking, which I thought was normal all my life.

Welcome to raw paleo!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 10:09:05 pm »
In fact, most raw-meat-eaters practice diets involving a lot of raw plant food(such as Instinctos(usually), Wai Dieters etc.), it's only rawpalaeos and primal dieters who are mainly focused on raw meats.
Feel free to post here, we do have forums for high-carbers, and, while we might frown on 100% raw veganism for various reasons, we don't have an issue with those who eat only a little raw meat.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk