Author Topic: OUT OF THE BLUE I GOT URINARY TRACK INFFECTION NOW, WHAT TO DO?  (Read 4441 times)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
OUT OF THE BLUE I GOT URINARY TRACK INFFECTION NOW, WHAT TO DO?
« on: November 16, 2009, 04:24:37 pm »
 :'(PLEASE HELP!!! it's 4 am in the morning, but can't get sleep. i usually don't take any pain killer, but this moment just i take 2 aspirin. feeling cold and frequent and painful bloody urinations. i get serious urinary inffection 5 yrs ago which one treaded by high does of antibiotics. i have to take care of my toddler in the morning. i'm so nervous. my husband bought commercial craneberry juice and that does not help me. please, give me suggestion. thanks.
bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: OUT OF THE BLUE I GOT URINARY TRACK INFFECTION NOW, WHAT TO DO?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 06:34:39 pm »
The raw paleo method is to go on a watermelon feast.  1 day of just watermelon.  Put the watermelon in the refrigerator overnight so it is yummy cool.

The herbal method is to make avocado leaves tea.  Maybe you have avocado trees in your country?  Drink avocado leaves tea the whole day for 2 days.

And of course stop eating any cooked meat or cooked seeds as they are the worst culprits.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 11:57:31 pm »
The raw paleo method is to go on a watermelon feast.  1 day of just watermelon.  Put the watermelon in the refrigerator overnight so it is yummy cool.

The herbal method is to make avocado leaves tea.  Maybe you have avocado trees in your country?  Drink avocado leaves tea the whole day for 2 days.

And of course stop eating any cooked meat or cooked seeds as they are the worst culprits.

thank you. the place i live in usa, water melon with the seed is hard to find. but i still have watermelon to eat and that's help. i also taking the craneberry supplements ans my dear neighbor is giving me some herbal tea. feeling little better...
bugs or country chickens

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 12:10:34 am »
Not sure about the watermelon fast.  Lots of sugar in it.   Can you identify any thing out of the ordinary that you did to lead up to your condition?  Possibly a higher than normal amount of sweet foods, or eating late, or hard to digest food combinations?   They have at health food stores concentrated cranberry tabs, without the sugar from the fruit.  Some have said that they work.  I tend to like to use garlic when there is an infection in my body.  I can eat it along with meat and fat.  Sometimes several cloves.   Hope you're able to heal without antibiotics this time, but if it gets much worse, you can always choose that route again. for they can be somewhat dangerous.

William

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 06:35:16 am »
I've used one of these for mystery pains, and for pain relief of burns and fierce bug bites - someone even used it on his dog for a rattlesnake bite. It always works.
http://www.lyonlegacy.com/601.asp?0

From geology, we learn that the earth's magnetic field was much stronger in the paleolithic, so it makes sense that a strong magnetic field would support healing.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 01:15:55 pm »
    I agree.  Magnets would probably help. 

What about parsley?  I would probably eat a large fresh lively bunch, and juice some of it too.  I think that would be another way.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk