• View Profile
Hello!
« on: December 11, 2009, 04:31:13 am »
Hey all. I'm Dwight. I hail from Singapore. :D

I'm 18.
I'm a Thal Minor (Thalassemia minor).
I have Epilepsy and acne.
50kg, 170cm.
I attend Muay Thai classes but not every day, not even often. When I feel like it, which is never.
Alcoholic, Smoker.

Joined this forum because I got interested in the Raw Paleolithic Diet.
I could really use a lifestyle/diet change and feeling like I just swallowed a rock after that well done steak wasn't very nice either.

Any fellow Singaporeans around that might be able to point me to a place where I am able to purchase fertilized chicken and/or eggs?

I have not started on the paleolithic diet yet but soon I will. I intend to purchase my meat from http://www.hubers.com.sg/products.php?PageIndex=3&id=1
Huber's Butchery - Just Veal, Lamb and Beef.

Would be swell if someone here could check it out and give me opinions/advice.

Thanks!  ;D

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 05:14:56 am »
 Hey Dwight,  how exciting it is for you to start eating right so young.  Looked briefly at the site,  simply stay with what tastes good from the grass fed offerings.  If convenient you might like to visit their facility.  Never know what you might learn.  Make sure you eat raw grass fed fat along with your meat.  If opposed to eating raw right away, you might try searing your meat for a few seconds on each side. A pan works fine for this.  If attempting raw, make sure it has sat out for a couple of hours to warm up.  Much more palatable that way.  Best of luck.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 08:13:38 am »
Hi Dwight,

It's good to start young, enjoy your youth healthy.  RPD is good curative foundation.
Have you read the important information for newbies?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk