Author Topic: "She gets a tear in her stomach" the million dollars diagnose  (Read 9649 times)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
"She gets a tear in her stomach" the million dollars diagnose
« on: December 24, 2009, 12:24:53 pm »
yes, at last my Chinese doctor jack confirms my mother's serious stomach problem. still i'm having a hard time to know about her illness. he mentions that, her tear (left side) of the stomach causes her thyroid disease, arthritis, chest infection, neck pain, osteoporosis, shingles, hemorrhoid, severe gum disease...etc and many more. he also says that if she doesn't take it seriously, she'll be ending up of having kidney stones and sticky stomach. even though i don't understand the term of sticky stomach(if you guys can explain), but i know very well that her case is severe. as treatment, the doctor gives her special herbs for six months to a year to consume. the doc also advices that my mom can't have any kinds of acidic food during the treatment. he doesn't have that much knowledge of paleolithic diet. i think that paleolithic diet would be the best treatment for her. please, i need your advice. thanks. 

my mom who's almost 55, is suffering thyroid disease for past 8/9 yrs and taking synthyroid regularly. when she goes to the conventional doctors and ask them why she's getting all those health issues one after another, they can't give her the answer, instead they ask her to do lots of expansive tests to diagnose her on going sickness.

bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: "She gets a tear in her stomach" the million dollars diagnose
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 01:12:05 pm »
If she happened to be my mother and she was living with me, I would pump her with nutrition first then see if diluted juice fasting will do.  I have good experience with orange juice fasting.

If it is even more critical, we rent a place where there is clean fresh air and do a water fast first.

It would be a good idea though to be near a hospital E.R. for basic hydration or electrolyte balancing with IV if needed.

I already posted Dr. Henry Bieler's discussion on this matter:

http://www.curemanual.com/blog/2009/08/dr-henry-bieler-the-endocrine-glands-are-the-3rd-line-of-defense-against-disease/

and

http://www.curemanual.com/blog/2009/07/dr-henry-bieler-the-liver-is-the-2nd-line-of-defense-against-disease/

and

http://www.curemanual.com/blog/2009/06/dr-henry-bieler-digestion-is-the-first-line-of-defense-against-disease/

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 01:49:47 am »
thanks GS.  i'm having hard time to give her raw meat. she reads your topics couple of times and ask me to print them. it's really helping her.

when she woke up, she drinks a cup cheaseed  (her chinese doctor warns her not to consume any kinds of nuts or seeds, but still she's insisting that she feels good after drinking this). i need your opinion please.

than she ate piece of avocado.

hour later, couple of raw clams and 3 medium piece of scallops... than she tells me she's feeling better.

bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 08:55:56 am »
I do not know what cheaseed tea is.
But I do hope her new doctor works with her to wean her off ALL drugs.
Food is the best medicine.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2009, 02:07:37 pm »
thanks gs. chia seed is seed that is mostly protein. but look what i found about digestion and raw meat 'The cats eating the cooked and processed foods suffered. By the end of the 1st generation the cats started to develop the same degenerative diseases we get, and became quite lazy. By the end of the 2nd generation the cats had developed degenerative diseases by mid-life. By the 3rd generation the cats eating the cooked foods had developed degenerative diseases very early in life. Some were born blind and weak, and had a much shorter life span. Many of the third generation cats couldn't produce offspring.

Let's review what we have learned from these studies. We've learned that every time raw foods were only consumed, good things happened, and every time cooked foods were consumed, bad things happened.

When Eskimos only ate raw fat and raw meat before they adopted our cooked diet, because there were live enzymes within the foods they ate, they lived a long and healthy life.

In the colon undigested proteins putrefy, undigested carbohydrates ferment, and undigested fats turn rancid. This causes toxicity. These toxins can seep through the intestinal wall and get into the blood stream, which can lead to even more health problems.

When you eat cooked and processed foods... the pituitary, thyroid and pancreas all must donate enzymes to help digest that food. This slows your body's metabolism, and weight will probably be gained.

Obese people have very low levels of lipase in their body, and lipase brakes down fat. When digestion is bad, the body craves more energy, and some people eat and eat to try to satisfy that hunger. The food they're eating isn't being fully broken down and digested, and the nutrients within the food aren't being released and delivered to the cells to satisfy the hunger.

If fat is not properly digested, it can cause many cardiovascular problems.

I hope you're starting to understand the human body must have its food and supplements in the correct form so that every one of the trillions of cells in the human body can benefit from those nutrients.

What we can do to turn this totally negative situation into a positive, is to start taking an exceptional digestive enzyme with our food and even between meals.

What you accomplish by taking digestive enzymes is this: You make absolutely sure the nutrients are fully broken down into the smallest possible size so that every cell in the human body can benefit. You also relieve the burden on the digestive system and free up the immune system and metabolic enzymes so they can protect and repair the human body.

Until you do this, taking a step toward better health is very hard to do because the human body totally depends on fully digested foods to function properly.'

this make also so much sense to have raw meat diet.

bugs or country chickens

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2009, 04:08:05 pm »
     l) I do feel raw meat diet is the most healing diet for your dear mother's health problems.  I don't know if you can get her to be comfortable with the idea of healing all the way.  It's more up to her.  I wish you all best of luck and health!  :) 
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2009, 12:04:53 pm »
thanks to my all friends. i want to upgrade of my mom's situation here... after she completely stops eating rice and bread for a week, she becomes very weak again. so, i realize that she can't feel herself without eating little rice (which is not definitely paleo). i find out that her body is extremely weak and she gets five infections in her body in three months before she comes to me, so, strictly paleolithic diet might kill her. her body is so adapted by eating carbohydrates and out of the blue, if i put her on paleo, her body doesn't recognize her new energy fuel the " raw fat ". so instantly her body deprives from getting the proper nutrition and as a result she suffers even more. from now she will eat very little rice and no animal raw fats. but i'll give her raw meats (she thinks that she gains energy after eating raw meat) and organs. she'll be receiving her herbs in next week. by this time, she'll get some strength. i think, race, gender, age...etc. are big factors here. i see lex works very well on this diet from the beginning (which is not life threatening like my mom). please, i need your participation. thanks again to all.   :'(
bugs or country chickens

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2009, 12:37:11 pm »
... but i'll give her raw meats (she thinks that she gains energy after eating raw meat) and organs. she'll be receiving her herbs in next week.

I'm glad the (raw) meat and organs are helping.  I hope the herbs work really well too. 

I don't know exactly how she tried switching diets.  I'll tell you how I did.

First of all, I read about it for months first, researching as much as possible, and did that through my motivations for my family and the planet.

Second, I dropped all my vegan foods, and started with just raw cultured grass grazed butter the first week and nothing else.

I don't know what's good for anyone else, but that worked for me.  You convey that the fats didn't work for her.  I really think they will eventually, but it may be more important that she is part of what's guiding her.  I chose to start with fat myself, from what I read.  I chose only one food rather than several or mixing foods; to make sure what I was reacting to if I should react, or how it affects me.  I chose fat; because out of all the nutrients, I felt I was most deficient in healthy fats.

Healthy fats are nourishment for the glands.  What fats did she try?  If she did not try one, maybe she would like to try that one next time.  Maybe she just needs protein more now than fat.  I get headaches with protein no fat.  I get headaches with carbs no fat.  I'm not her.  She may be needing to work on the tear more.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2010, 05:24:43 am »
Take her off all carbs & remove all sugars & hot liquids from her diet, she will improve rapidly

Chia seeds are a great source of omega 3's, but they also thin the blood, theyre almost like statins, unless she has blood pressure problems, like high blood pressure i wouldnt use them either, it could make her health worse

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2010, 06:19:59 am »
rice with seaweed and fish? or fish with seaweed and rice(in order of importance?)
cooked low enough to warm
hopefully fish pieces that have skin on them or other fatty meats she will eat

seaweed is extremely important to the thyroid

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2010, 07:51:00 am »
rice with seaweed and fish? or fish with seaweed and rice(in order of importance?)
cooked low enough to warm
hopefully fish pieces that have skin on them or other fatty meats she will eat

seaweed is extremely important to the thyroid

lol nlp pattern ...?

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 01:08:21 pm »
thanks a lot to all my friends. today my mom consumes a little piece of rotten meat and she feels the calmness right away in her stomach. she thinks that rotten meat will cure her.  :D thanks again.
bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 01:13:18 pm »
Hmmm.... that reminds me to make some rotten meat for my brother.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2010, 01:36:42 pm »
i think, we all should experiment with rotten meat and write in this forum how it helps us.
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2010, 02:03:35 pm »
my mom is eating raw meat now more than a month. she also eats little rice every day (i tried not to give her rice, but she doesn't listen, she claims that she feels extremely tired). she started eating rotten meat for the past three days. now, this is the result:

1)she doesn't have the hemorrhoid pain,
2) her puffiness is very less (toe nails and legs)
3)her severe sinus headache is gone after rotten meat
4)her stomach is much more calm
5)her neck stiffness is gone
6)she almost lost her sleep
7)she gets more muscle psalms
8)she is taking now smaller doses of syn thyroid med
bugs or country chickens

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2010, 02:26:27 pm »
6)she almost lost her sleep
7)she gets more muscle psalms
8)she is taking now smaller doses of syn thyroid med

She doesn't need to sleep as much, she was oversleeping?  I slept a lot too when I needed to take thyroid pills.

If she is getting MORE muscle spasms, it's probably the adjustment period, to all these changes.  Maybe she should drink one or two cups of 95%celery5% cilantro juice morning and late day if that helps during the adjustment period.  Her thyroid may have mercury in it, and the potassium and sodium in the celery may help her thyroid related spasms until she's done with them.  Later she may be better switching back to whole vegetables or away from vegetables, her preference. 

I'm sure the rice is not good for her thyroid, but maybe her adrenals are craving carbs?  She probably won't want the rice anymore in a couple of months.  It's hard for most people to change and they need time. 

Sounds like she's doing great.  So happy for you!

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2010, 02:35:23 pm »

Has he tried it yet?

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2010, 01:46:51 pm »
well, my mom feels much better after 5/6/or 7 months eating raw meat and rotten meat. she addicted with rice and eats a table spoon of brown rice a day. i think after she stops complete eating rice, she'll be cured.
bugs or country chickens

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2010, 02:25:22 pm »
she addicted with rice and eats a table spoon of brown rice a day. i think after she stops complete eating rice, she'll be cured.

I hope she is fully healed soon.  Do you think she's open at all to switching out her carbs from rice to grass-fed A2 raw milk instead?  I know I feel much better with raw milk than rice.  Rice makes me so acidic, even a bite.

Who gets the million dollars?  I'm joking.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk