Author Topic: Is it safe to say Raw Paleo Diet and Lifestyle is a Cancer Preventing Diet?  (Read 7360 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
I know raw paleo diet and lifestyle should be the biggest component of cancer cures.

Is it safe to say Raw Paleo Diet and Lifestyle is Cancer Preventing?

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Of course it is. Just look up the various heat-created toxins, the 4 or 5 I always mention such as advanced glycation end products etc., and put the word cancer next to them and google, and you'll find numerous studies backing up this claim on the web.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

William

We know that there are two requirements for getting cancer, these are low oxygen (Warburg) and high blood glucose (Rosedale et al).

If you define Raw Paleo Diet as Raw Zero Carb, as I do, then the diet prevents cancer.

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile

If we take into account that good fats help with cellular oxygenation then yes.

I think Peskin is right with this explanation:
http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/general-discussion/are-fish-oils-(dha-and-epa)-bad-for-us/msg21866/#msg21866

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
lol you cant prevent or cure cancer its impossible & pointless

I've seen cancer patients, all cancer patients die of malnutrition not the cancer

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
A better question would be, what is the % of cancers that is caused by poor diet. If that number is high, then we can say that raw paleo can possibly prevent cancer. I don't buy that a diet can cure cancer, that's for sure. Prevent it? Maybe. Lower your chances of getting it? For sure.

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
You cant prevent cancer ... why the hell would you want to prevent cancer?

Theres no such thing as preventing or causing cancer ...

The body creates cancer to prevent MASSIVE amounts of toxins from becoming endemic

ALL diets create cancer, the fat stored around your belly is technically a massive tumour, or a cancer lol

It's the toxins from poor diets, which eventually become endemic kill you

Cancer HEALS the body, its an immune system response

If you want to stop dying from toxic endemics, stop eating cooked foods & incompatible bio products like plants & indigestible products, like grains, salts & supplements

The raw paleo diet will reverse cancer 100% of the time, as long as its diagnosed correctly, late stage cancer may be tricky

All chronic cases of cancer are caused by poor diet ... hundreds of studies out there proving it, unless your looking at environmental factors & genetics

Chronic Cancers caused by Environmental & genetics are nothing compared to the number caused by poor diet ...

It's ridiculously simple to prove raw paleo diets heal cancer, all you have to do is catalogue the rate of cancer & number of tumours ALL people have on a standard diet, & compare it to someone on a raw paleo diet
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 09:54:54 am by roony »

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
With ridiculous claims like these, you'd make a good guru much like Ajonus. I hope you're right tho.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
All chronic cases of cancer are caused by poor diet ... hundreds of studies out there proving it, unless your looking at environmental factors & genetics

Chronic Cancers caused by Environmental & genetics are nothing compared to the number caused by poor diet ...

Would you call emotional state an environmental factor?

I've seen cancer patients, all cancer patients die of malnutrition not the cancer

Have you ever seen a cancer patient who first developed cancer whilst RawZC?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
    Would you call emotional state an environmental factor?

Have you ever seen a cancer patient who first developed cancer whilst RawZC?

You cant develop chronic cancer on any type of raw meat diet

No stress only excasberates existing conditions

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
You cant develop chronic cancer on any type of raw meat diet

No stress only excasberates existing conditions

Thank you.  Sounds great :)

What are your qualifications? (professionally or title)

BTW, I love how we all learn by the minute

I've

Re: Is it safe to say Raw Paleo Diet and Lifestyle is a Cancer Preventing Diet?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
With ridiculous claims like these, you'd make a good guru much like Ajonus. I hope you're right tho.

I can back my claims with solid studies & research

I've been researching stuff like cancer & health for quite a few years, over 6 years now

I've also cured my own chronic ulcerative colitis, chronic fatigue, helped others cure chronic high blood pressure, prevented chronic heart disease etc.,

I did alot of the above on a raw vegan diet, but a raw paleo diet is amazing in comparison, ive found it to be borderline miraclous, it practically cures everything in sight ...

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
You cant prevent cancer ... why the hell would you want to prevent cancer?

Theres no such thing as preventing or causing cancer ...

The body creates cancer to prevent MASSIVE amounts of toxins from becoming endemic

Cancer HEALS the body, its an immune system response

haha this is what i obsess on all day, when out in the sun convincing others to take off their sunglasses, strip down and exposing the evils of "sun screen"
its great that this is just the micro/macrocosm discussion of our earth, of our cells...
backing up claims with studies is great BUT i think real knowledge is through personal experience and also observation of systems within and without our bodies(not out of body experiences! but observing other human and non human systems on earth!)

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
I know raw paleo diet and lifestyle should be the biggest component of cancer cures.

Is it safe to say Raw Paleo Diet and Lifestyle is Cancer Preventing?

By "safe" are you talking about potential legal liability from commercial claims or something else?
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
haha this is what i obsess on all day, when out in the sun convincing others to take off their sunglasses, strip down and exposing the evils of "sun screen"
its great that this is just the micro/macrocosm discussion of our earth, of our cells...
backing up claims with studies is great BUT i think real knowledge is through personal experience and also observation of systems within and without our bodies(not out of body experiences! but observing other human and non human systems on earth!)

It's the increased amount of vitamin D, which gives a body deprived & STARVED of real nutrition & vitamins, a person finally has enough vitamin d, the ability to create a cancer & heal the damage from a cooked food diet

Yes, vitamin D from the sun causes cancer ... this is the level of stupidity the medical industries havent got a clue about ...

People who CANT create cancers, die of heart failure & massive renal & vascular damage

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk