Author Topic: RawZC, Insulin, Eyesight and DiabetesTypes I & II  (Read 6919 times)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
RawZC, Insulin, Eyesight and DiabetesTypes I & II
« on: January 22, 2010, 04:50:52 am »
    Who of you who practice RAW ZC has seen significant positive results in either diabetes type I or II or in their eyesight? 

If it helped you, but you quit RAW ZC, I'd like to ask why (no problem to me if it is personal). 

If you will, add in what in RAW ZC do you view helped you with this.

I'll start, although I've never practiced ZC, unless you count water only fasting.  I did feel renewed in many ways from it.  I started eating again; because I want continued health.  I have never been diagnosed as diabetic in any form.  My vision is not perfect.  It has not improved a lot by avoiding cooked food.  I have been told for decades mostly by various types of alternatative health care practitioners far and wide that a good number of my organs (including liver pancreas and kidneys) have extremely low function or are way off balance in their energy one side to the other.  On the outside, I look ok.  In my opinion I also look much more awake/aware in a good way from changing off of cooked foods. 
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Re: RawZC, Insulin, Eyesight and DiabetesTypes I & II
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 11:54:52 am »
You have to retrain your eyes, if you want to heal them on a raw paleo diet

Years of poor nutrition, conditions your eyes to focus poorly & poor muscle scanning of the pupil

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 09:07:26 am »
When I was in the hospital last weekend, my eyesight was getting blurry.  It's back to normal now since I've been toning down my diet.  Insulin is a big factor in degeneration.  I remembered how my skin was so old looking, it took me a week to get my natural skin tone back.  Your body will regenerate when given the proper nourishment.  I've been destroying and rebuilding my body for the last couple of years.  It doesn't take that long to fix things back to the way they were before, depending on how bad you damaged it.  Right, now I'm dealing with this temporary hyperthyroidism.  Downing cocoa and liver like crazy.  It's working. 
Opening Pandora's boxes, one box at a time.

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 09:22:04 am »
Yea, insulin plays a big part in macular degeneration

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 11:26:21 am »
Yea, insulin plays a big part in macular degeneration

I doubt I have macular degenation.  I think I just need to build my lens muscles with more exercise, make them more flexible again.  When aajonus did my consult, he said I have heavy metal poisoning in my eyes.  The pics he took are so huge and clear, I didn't expect that.  I love them.  I wish it was easier to get eyeballs to eat besides fish eyes in America.  I love fish eyes, but I bet sheep eyes would be good.  I'm glad I can get raw pancreas.  It tastes good too. 

When I was in the hospital last weekend, my eyesight was getting blurry.  It's back to normal now since I've been toning down my diet.  Insulin is a big factor...  It doesn't take that long to fix things back to the way they were before, depending on how bad you damaged it.  Right, now I'm dealing with this temporary hyperthyroidism.  Downing cocoa and liver like crazy.  It's working. 

Thank you.  I'm glad your sight got better again and fast.  Do you mean raw organic cacao nibs?  Have you ever tried the fresh fruit form of cacao?  I bet that might work amazingly.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 02:21:48 pm »
Na, I'm just using cocoa powder.  I need to down a lot of copper.  My copper reserves got real low and my zinc skyrocketed.  Had thyroid storms sending my pulse up to 150 or so.  My circadian cycle is better now.  Still have elevated BP.  Might be a magnesium and potassium thing.  I'll figure it out.  All my imbalances and difficulty obtaining organs are forcing me into the plant world.  So far so good. 

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 02:53:42 pm »
  I need to down a lot of copper.  ...  All my imbalances and difficulty obtaining organs are forcing me into the plant world. 

Cacao has magnesium too, or so I hear.  At Whole Foods you should be able to get calves liver at least once per week.  That has copper.  Dark green leafy veggies have magnesium, but I'm not sure how they go with raw meat.  I hope you get it all straightened out soon.

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 11:59:55 pm »
    I doubt I have macular degenation.  I think I just need to build my lens muscles with more exercise, make them more flexible again.  When aajonus did my consult, he said I have heavy metal poisoning in my eyes.  The pics he took are so huge and clear, I didn't expect that.  I love them.  I wish it was easier to get eyeballs to eat besides fish eyes in America.  I love fish eyes, but I bet sheep eyes would be good.  I'm glad I can get raw pancreas.  It tastes good too. 

Thank you.  I'm glad your sight got better again and fast.  Do you mean raw organic cacao nibs?  Have you ever tried the fresh fruit form of cacao?  I bet that might work amazingly.

Macular degeneration is reversible, its just your eye muscles & cornea become conditioned to a poor amount of nutrition

Did he recommend eyeballs? lol

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2010, 12:27:10 am »
Did he recommend eyeballs? lol

Don't you think eyeballs would be good?  I think he could tell I would know to eat them when I can find them.  He didn't tell me to though.

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2010, 01:03:27 am »
    Don't you think eyeballs would be good?  I think he could tell I would know to eat them when I can find them.  He didn't tell me to though.

No idea, never studied the composition of eyeballs, i guess they could, people've eaten testes of hundreds of different animals hoping to improve ed, & it inardvently does

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2010, 01:28:53 am »
No idea, never studied the composition of eyeballs, i guess they could, people've eaten testes of hundreds of different animals hoping to improve ed, & it inardvently does

I ate part of a teste of only one (grass grazed) animal (raw).  I didn't like the taste of it.  My cats didn't.  None of us had ed though.  I think it could help though, in those that need it.

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2010, 02:32:05 pm »
vitamin K

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk