Author Topic: Detoxing Of Cosmetics From The Body  (Read 2776 times)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Detoxing Of Cosmetics From The Body
« on: January 25, 2010, 03:57:51 pm »
    I used to use permanent wave solutions in my hair.  Could this be one reason I may have toxins in my brain lining?

What about having used toothpaste like CrestTM as a child.  Does that soak in, and eventually detox out with raw meat diet?

If you come up with any experiences with detoxing cosmetics from your body, please let's talk about this.

What made me think of it, is that apparently I taste like mint or some herb like mint when I have not used any cosmetic recently nor eaten any mint recently nor do I work with mint or similar herbs or herbal solutions.  I also have not been drinking green juices these last couple weeks, not that I did mint.  In the last few weeks I've only washed anything with water and my body with egg.  There is a mint plant in my house, but I never ate any of it, nor do touch the plant.  Is my body possibly detoxing mint from years ago?  Mint used to be my favorite flavor.  I didn't eat much, but I liked Andes mints, Peppermint Patties, Thin mints and Junior mints.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Kokki

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Re: Detoxing Of Cosmetics From The Body
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 05:28:41 pm »
To your first question: I would say yes. I was heavy hairspray/gel and perfume user, and my eye marks really show it.

Sometimes my body smells like school/junk food. Sometimes I can taste cought medicine in my mouth. It´s interesting to see, how the body gets rid off toxins. OT: My right eye shows massive concentration of drugs (orange color in intestines). When that mass starts to dissolve, there`s no reliability if I`m going throught that detox alive. Deadly amounts of poisons.

If you would like to learn iridology yourself, I suggest you buy the following book: Iridology: The Science and Practice in the Healing Arts, Vol. 2. Written by Bernard Jensen, the father of iridology.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Detoxing Of Cosmetics From The Body
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 05:48:42 pm »
OT: My right eye shows massive concentration of drugs (orange color in intestines). When that mass starts to dissolve, there`s no reliability if I`m going throught that detox alive. Deadly amounts of poisons.

If you would like to learn iridology yourself, I suggest you buy the following book: Iridology: The Science and Practice in the Healing Arts, Vol. 2. Written by Bernard Jensen, the father of iridology.

I hope you have enough raw fats to help you when you detox the orange part.

Thank you on the book suggestion.  

I blended blackberries recently and drank them.  They kind of reminded me of cough medicine taste.  Maybe they were detoxing it.  That brings back memories of good times, not.

My man uses commercial SAD hairgel, cologne etc.  I should read his eyes.  He seems to have a good constitution though.  Maybe I should just tell him it could show in iridology.  I'd prefer him not to use those cosmetic products and clean them out of his body.  I have used organic hair lotions and organic essential oils.  The commercial of those never held an appeal to me.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk