Author Topic: Can you ingest food through your skin?  (Read 11701 times)

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Can you ingest food through your skin?
« on: January 26, 2010, 08:34:20 am »
I was wondering if a large number of very fine particles of meat, could be absorbed through the skin

If so you could create a dermal high meat patch, for ppl who want to take high meat, but cant stand the taste or smell, ive already got a method for the smell

Raw paleo dermal patches anyone? lol

I got the idea, after thinking about the giant pre-historic tree's & because they were so large, how they mustve sprayed hundreds of pounds of high meat into the air daily, because of the massive dinosaurs around at the time

In the pre-flood pre deluvian times, this is probably how people ate, in the golden age before the flood, they probably bred tree's & plants specifically to distribute food dermally & nasally & buried tree's in meat instead of soil

They probably deodarised the meat

Jus some thoughts
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 08:53:37 am by roony »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Can you ingest food through your skin?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 09:19:07 am »
I have practical experience with FAT being absorbed.
Virgin Coconut oil and Ghee I can say is absorbed.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 09:25:47 am »
haha this is out of control

you can absorb nutrients/minerals not sure about protein or carbohydrates
i think you would need some nanotech meat particles to allow for trans dermal patches -\
although i do not think its worth trying to further medicate people who are not even willing to understand health and nutrition enough to value high meat and become accustom to its flavor

assuming that the rest of anything that you said makes any sense i would think that
perhaps the atmosphere was much different because the planets temperature, plants, algae, fungi, bacteria, animals and their by-products were much different and the soil was much more alive and the ocean was much more alive and the air was "high" so you could possible assimilate nutrients from some kind of symbiotic relationship with the bacteria and fungus in the air and soil much like trees do with micoryza?  weird to think about......
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 09:44:08 am by jessica »

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 05:37:50 pm »
I dunno i think its much easier, thnx for out particles, i was initially thinking of high meat until it turned liquid, & all the particles turned to mosh, so they can be absorbed through the skin

The body absorbs liquids through the skin all the time, ie when it rains or shower

Also because its a high meat mosh, the dermal patch would have a high rate of absorption transdermally

You could do the same with plants, grow them in liquid high meat & basically absorb it through the atmosphere

You could get a full meal of high meat dispersed by the plants growing in high meat, as you sleep & wake up full, because of a plants high dispersal rate, you could do it with 2 or 3 plants

You could keep adding plants, until you notice a reduction in the amount you eat

Basically create HIGH AIR ...

I think it would be easy to create the same effect as tree's do with micorzya, as high meat, especially in liquid form is so bio available

If you want to create a massive nutritionally rich environment, liquid high meat tends to draw a crowd of crazed bee's insects & bacteria & fungi, as i found out after accidently dropping a jar of high meat luckily outside ...

In seconds hundreds of flies & insects raided the high meat

This makes a lot of sense, & explains why animals & insects seem to have so short lives, in the golden age, with the massive pre-historic trees most herbivores & insects, didnt have to eat they got everything from the high air atmosphere, thanks to large amounts of dinosaurs

Also if you're familiar with saturnian theory, they never had seasonal weather, the whole planet was basically a massive lush jurassic atmosphere, with air so filled with bits of dinosaur, most animals didnt even bother to eat

You could use charcoal or some other deodariser to neutralise the smell

Or you could grow tons of venus flytraps, or carnivorous plants & feed it tons of liquid meat, instead of insects, hmmm

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 08:40:09 pm »
I'm following you with this train of thought Roony.

I've heard about breatharians and the garden of eden times during Saturn's reign as the fixed sun indeed has possibilities.

All that needs to be done is for you to experiment with that high meat.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 09:01:26 pm »
I'm following you with this train of thought Roony.

I've heard about breatharians and the garden of eden times during Saturn's reign as the fixed sun indeed has possibilities.

All that needs to be done is for you to experiment with that high meat.

wow yes, the breatharians, & the sun gazers, this explains how they were able to survive without food ... in conjunction with the massive amounts of vitamin d, 24 hours a day, i think we're underestimating the levels of high meat in the air at the time

due to the massive size of dinosaurs, several stories high, the atmosphere must've been packed or dispersed with massive amounts of high meat,  from the undergrowth, basically drenched with high meat & bacteria

Alot like the tropical forests of today, walking into a tropical forest & you're immediately hit with the moisture & atmosphere of the jungle, after a while you're soaked in the jungle's moisture & atmosphere

We could use the same process of osmosis & create a high meat & bacteria laden atmosphere, precipitated by a plants leaves & natural osmosis, basically a tropical version of high meat atmosphere in our bedrooms

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 09:55:12 pm »
yeah usually when i am eating outside in the summer i am sharing my meal wasp's no matter what. i have actually had them chew on my toes which is a rather bizzarre experience as well as a test of my tickletude!

as for growing plants in meat sone of the best substances to enrich soil are bone meal/blood meal, usually of fish, as well as a fermented broth of effective microorganisms and rice bran called bokashi(i am sure other sugary plant material would work in place of rice bran), algae added to compost for soil building, as well as kelp to add nutrients/natural sea minerals.  i am not sure that the "meat" would transfer to the air still, to me there must have been bacteria/fungus that lived in us or on us that would assist in this...and probably the fact that we were covered in dirt that also contained these organisms is a huge factor.  i have discribed in another post how the days i am covered in clay from spelunking/general hiking/dirt bathing i have intense energy and insomnia/bliss....this is the same for days i can spend at least 2-3 hrs sun bathing and then the rest of the day outside

i do not know why you assume that creating this environment inside of your bedroom and inside of a town is less isolating then moving to the woods.  number one i would not be solitary as i am well aware of the fact that tribes have a better survival rate, but i also challenge the fact that humans have created an artificial and detrimental isolating "habitat" for themselves in the form of houses, property, territory, granted it is an animal instinct, but one which we should outgrow or evolve from, as these are fear based instincts and we would really benefit by putting our intellect to use and evolving to a faith based pantheologic/entheogenic species(trust in universe, sun worship etc..)!  there are movements such as "food not lawns" but i would like to create "habitat not cities" where we evolve our towns back to environments that are habitable by all creatures native to the area INCLUDING humans, with a focus on enriching soil quality, plant life and water to create wonderful clean air and sustainable food sources for our food sources. 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 10:08:05 pm by jessica »

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 10:55:04 pm »
Well, the thing is we have these artificial structures in place already, if we dont create these natural environments in our cities & popularise them, millions of people will suffer, & are already suffering

Also you cant just displace millions of people, the resources just arent there

If you can do it, great, im after solutions to benefit already existing buildings, i happen to like my community & the people in it lol

Eventually, the eco structures will actually get larger & we can start making those buildings extinct, converting them back to into eco habitats for all creatures

We have to realise, even artificial structures are intelligent in a sense, & treat them like colonies of bacteria, if we demolish them, or abandon them, they will poison the environment anyway, but if we create natural living environments within them, our environment can mutate them & naturally bring these artifical & toxic structures back to nature, safely

We have to revere all forms of life, whether theyre artificial or living ... we have to be responsible for what we create & we have to ensure we correct those mistakes as humanely as possible

Plants have been proven at efficiently removing nearly all the toxic gases from our carpets, walls, paint & furniture & our electronic equipment, like pc's, very efficiently, even outperforming industrial air scrubbers

Combine those plants with the tropical like atmosphere & discreet ecology of minute animals & insects running in pipes along our walls, so our buildings dont get infested, attached to small plants filled with the E.M, effective microrganisms you mentioned, combined with high meat, & you have a completely natural solution to toxic buildings & pollution

Basically a natural living portable eco system, to combat pollution & toxic buildings

& hopefully create a new type of technology, which is far superior to the periodic, hand based system we have of feeding ourselves

Our environment feeds us a constant stream of bacteria & keeps our moisture in a moisture of high meat liquids saturating our air

We also already have pores & ability to absorb nutrition from the air in our skin, we dont need fungi, the bacteria to convert food, is already on & in our skin

If a tropical jungle can soak nutrition through the moisture in the air, in a small room, it should be even easier

Plants basically disperse a large number of the minerals & soil in its roots, through its leaves anyway, its just a matter of experimenting with the dispersal rate of plants, to create a high meat air atmosphere

We need to be covered in dirt, we need soil & plants & animals, nature uses them to clean up her environment,  toxic buildings are easy to tackle, its an easy solution

They've already started using plants to recycle the poor air & toxic pollution in factories & offices, in large scales in places like India & the U.S, it's already begun, we can improve on it though, by introducing living insects & animals to create a complete eco structure
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 11:05:20 pm by roony »

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2010, 11:08:34 pm »
let the nature take back the structures already in place.  we spend too much time trying to "maintain" our cities which is really just keeping them from nature.  so you can have your city it just has to be different...dirt roads, wild lawns, houses/building with less material, more air, sunlight, "urban" wildlife...this would eliminate the need for an artificial natural portable ecosystem! ha, unless you are trying to create this really bizzare world where outside is sterile and inside is fertile and you have to go inside to be outside,....
there was an excellent example of nature being able to clean up after itself and humans.  an oil spill in san fransisco prompted the use of human hair mats to absorb the oil from the shores, as it is one of the best materials for this....they sourced the hair from salon donations.  after the mats had absorbed the oil they then inoculated them with mushrooms who decomposed the mats and oil.  we have all of this "technology"/understanding of nature, we are just fearful creatures who thrive on comfort and are not willing to go through the adjustment phase to promote a more conscious healthful planet for generations to come.  and perhaps this is what is supposed to happen :)

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2010, 11:22:55 pm »
That's the whole point, we have to work with nature to take back the structures, we have to play our part, we created the problem, we have to be responsible for the solution

If we dont take responsibility for what we've done, & work with nature to take back these structures, we will never learn from our mistakes

William

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2010, 04:13:45 am »
That's the whole point, we have to work with nature to take back the structures, we have to play our part, we created the problem, we have to be responsible for the solution

If we dont take responsibility for what we've done, & work with nature to take back these structures, we will never learn from our mistakes

We?

Old & powerful stories say that we did not do it.

We are not alone on this planet.

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2010, 05:08:36 am »
I know that, but we did build our houses, & flats, skyscrapers etc.

We have to take part in the cycles nature takes, even if it is structures we might have & have not built, we have to stop displacing ourselves & becoming dysfunctional, like our immune systems did when we consumed cooked foods

Our body needs raw nature & all of its cycles, we need birds & insects to nourish our bodies from the outside, while we nourish our bodies from the inside

William

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2010, 05:15:23 am »
I know that, but we did build our houses, & flats, skyscrapers etc.

Yes, when we were innocent. 99.9% of us are still innocent of wisdom.

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2010, 05:35:11 am »

hmm, what structures are you referring to? stargates, saturnian structures etc.,?

You are what you believe, wisdom finds you if you know how to use language as shamanism

Words, the oldest form of scrying, constantly rolling letters of the alphabet to predict the future

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2010, 08:15:43 am »

i am not sure i would call it innocent, each day i see more and more that the 99% are already living a living dead and that perhaps they do not want to be saved, salvation is labor! even though in my heart of hearts i would love to save them all and have empathy for their lack of life, and as william says our ancestors new an could see there was a time when this would end and perhaps it is out of our control and not by our doing anyway(humans ego would say it has to be) and up to the sun, and maybe not even one in our solar system, it is all a part of nature and a cycle for new beginning, i feel blessed to live in this time

They will not, therefore cannot, do not know him.
Nothing they could know, could be God. In sooth,
Unto the true alone exists the truth.
They say well, saying Nature doth not show him:
Truly she shows not what she cannot show;
And they deny the thing they cannot know.
Who sees a glory, towards it will go.
- George MacDonald, A Book of Strife in the Form of The Diary of an Old Soul

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2010, 08:28:27 am »
i am not sure i would call it innocent, each day i see more and more that the 99% are already living a living dead and that perhaps they do not want to be saved, salvation is labor! even though in my heart of hearts i would love to save them all and have empathy for their lack of life, and as william says our ancestors new an could see there was a time when this would end and perhaps it is out of our control and not by our doing anyway(humans ego would say it has to be) and up to the sun, and maybe not even one in our solar system, it is all a part of nature and a cycle for new beginning, i feel blessed to live in this time

They will not, therefore cannot, do not know him.
Nothing they could know, could be God. In sooth,
Unto the true alone exists the truth.
They say well, saying Nature doth not show him:
Truly she shows not what she cannot show;
And they deny the thing they cannot know.
Who sees a glory, towards it will go.
- George MacDonald, A Book of Strife in the Form of The Diary of an Old Soul

Well theres the difference, i dont think theyre zombies, you simply cant ask somebody to understand something out of their reality, but you can enrich their perception of reality until they do

Raw paleoists, have to step out of their ivory towers & stop seeing themselves as minorities

Knowledge is power, use it

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2010, 09:04:55 am »
the problem is i dont have an ivory tower, if i did i would be much easier to convince the masses that this was the way(if it is i am not sure, i dont want to be cocky or egotistical, but even just a more natural diet we see the benefits)
faith in the universe and natures will is a wonderful freedom but it is not an easy or luxurious package
it involves dirt, rotten meat, hard labor, being "physically uncomfortable", observation and understanding of natural processes, learning how to take care of oneself, horticulture(yes), consideration for all creatures, elements, energies and many other things that people will not be bothered with or even consider.....it is hard to show someone the benefits when the path is so unglamorous, selfless, foreign, to show true "mental health" contentment and bliss that having faith in the natural processes and the fact that we have a place within the system
i think its okay to be human and think that there are ways to outsmart the natural system by creating something to make it easier to synthesize the homeostatus this system would have if we didnt try to augment it to our "benefit", but in my own truth this is just prolonging of unnecessary suffering ...i had a conversation with a man today who said that our atmosphere is less ionized then it used to be, so he had a machine to ionize his water, to which i suggested fresh riverwater perhaps ionized by quartz and rocks just up the hill, to which he kringed at bacteria, giardia..etc...no faith!
then spent some hours in the woods discussing this, its about all i do, same conversation because it seems its the only conversation...but yeah i am here in front of the computer too sooo....no better than anyone but working being at least as good as i can
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 09:15:16 am by jessica »

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2010, 09:22:07 am »
It's really only a matter of communication & perception, if you think something isnt easy to communicate it will be,

If its easy its all about how you percieve the idea, before you communicate it

Learn to communicate patterns which destroy peoples entrenched idea, perception is an illusion, alter it

Perceive communicating your ideas as easy, & realising you might have to be confident & brazen in order to get your views across, is crucial to building your skills

Start rising to the challenge brazenly challenge peoples idea, basically if they start to complain about bacteria etc., people use different strategies to alter their reality, poke holes in those strategies

People are surprisingly open to change, its all relative to how much you percieve that persons ability to change

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2010, 09:42:15 am »
roony i sent you a message i dont know how they appear so though i would warn you
i would love to set this thread back on topic and apologize for digression

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2010, 01:04:43 pm »
    If you left highmeats soaking on your skin, besides the obvious smell, I guess the bacteria in the meat might give you a sort of face-lift, it might eat off all dead skin cells whilst giving your skin vitamins.  Have you tried it?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2010, 09:00:59 pm »
Well, i was thinking of deodarising the high meat using some sort of charcoal, or using some sort of fermenetation to get control the smell

Also the plants pores would break up the liquid high meat into fine drops, not visible to the eye, as it does today, also these finer drops allow the skin &  & lungs to absorb the high meat even more efficiently

As rawzi pointed out, you wouldnt need a moisturiser & any skin problems like dry skin, would be healed instantly

I'm also pretty sure the act of the plant absorbing the high meat, would deodarise the plant & the plant would smell even better because of the high meat,

For example, people feed plants a mixture of rotten fish & seaweed, as a fertiliser, but you dont notice the smell, due to the bacteria in the soil & the plant breaking down the mixture

The same thing applies to crops & fruit, farmers apply manure, cow dung to their vegetables & fruit, but the vegetables or fruit never taste of cow dung, & the fields of corn & vegetables, also smell great

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2010, 09:28:14 pm »
you should smell the farmers, or their compost! totally different story..

in truth once your perception changes the manure smells better and compost only bad if its gone totally anarobic from moisture.
odors are the biproduct of the bacterial process, just like why our poo smells, its the gas of the process, so by adding charcoal you may inhibit the process..."de-oderising" may simply be de-bacterializing...you would have to understand the specific strains of bacteria that are beneficial to the process of creating high meat and what their proper environment and life processes are, do they create odoriferous gas?  yogurt doesnt really smell high but it does smell sour, same with fermented fruit,  fermented grains are yeasty smelling, kimchi/saurkraut smell sulphuric but this is probably just due to the high content in bokchoy and cabbage....so perhaps the smell it is also a result of the material that is being eaten by the bacteria...

it is not the plants converting the bone/blood, seaweed and compost to the non smelling form, but the microbes, fungus and bacteria in the soil that convert these substances into nutrients that the roots can absorb and utilize....just as in humans we use the microbes/enzymes in our intestines and if we choose predigested in the form of high meat to help us break down the meat into nutirents we can absorb......so basically if you really want to create an internal environment that is proper for health you create yourself as a fertile compost heap first, secondly a beneficial bacteria/fungus plant oxygen sunshine laden "home" environment and then work on the rest of the world! fungus filter gasmask in the interim

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2010, 09:30:04 pm »
further people really fail to realize how alive soil is, its a miraculous thing...dirt

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2010, 10:04:02 pm »
The smell & compost of manure only lasts initially, after that the gases & smells are absorbed & recycled by the crops & bacteria & parasites, very efficiently

Dirt & soil creates, what ive referred to is the Secondary Immune System, Most people dont realise how powerful & healing our environment is, or what a normal healthy atmosphere is like

For example if you go to places like malaysia, or bangladesh, or the amazon

If you eat cooked food & have a poor diet, you will get attacked by everything from malaria plasmoids & typhus & millions of other parasites & bacteria, as soon as you walk off the plane lol

A diseased & unhealthy person is alot like a walking piece of rotting meat, if you place that rotting meat in the fresh air, it will immediately get swarmed by flies & ants & rodents & hordes of parasites & bacteria

The parasites & bacteria in the environment, are actually trying to heal that diseased person

The only reason the people living in 3rd world countries, dont drop dead of malaria or typhus, the parasites & bacteria have successfully infested the host body, & actively clean their system of the cooked foods they eat

Which is why places like japan & india, seem to have lower rates of disease, especially the indians, who have horrendous diets, they all start dropping like flies, if you introduce antibiotics & hygiene into their homes

My point is, if we can create an environment deliberately designed to nurture & grow these parasites & bacteria, the rate of the composition of our bones, as they grow back would increase, & the rate we ingest & process food would increase, by a hundredfold

The parasites & bacteria, because they have a rapid increase in nutrition through the environment, would also be stronger & more powerful in their ability to clean our bodies & process our foods

& create a new type of health, most humans have never experienced, since the jurassic era

We cant build an internal ecological system, by simply eating raw meats & food, it's our environment & the rate of bacteria & parasites we absorb from our environment, which allows us to digest food in the first place

At present, we absorb a MINISCULE amount of nutrition from raw meat, because we have NO bacteria or parasites to absorb through our environment, as we're all displaced from the outside

Which is why children in sterile conditions, even with perfect food, get diseased & ill, the food they eat simply has no way of being digested & processed correctly, so it sits in their bodies for weeks, rotting & diseased

Which is what's happening to most Raw Paleo's today

Fortunately for us, raw meat decomposes into beneficial bacteria & parasites

But this very slow rate of decomposition & decay, because of the lack of a powerful, filthy third world like environment, creates the slow, regeneration & growth of bones, aajonus refers to

We cannot break down the food fast enough, to facilitate the rapid regrowth, our bacteria & parasites needs to rebuild our bodies

Because the bacteria & parasites in our bodies, are weak & starving

A high meat drenched atmosphere is simply the beginning

By expertly nourishing the environment, we can radically create muscular & healthy men & women, in excess of today, without steroids or massive force feeding as body builders do today

We simply provide a rich & nutritious environment for our bacteria & parasites, similar to the conditions in jurassic era's

We have to stop using the periodicity of food & internalisation of nutrition, as a shortcut to health

Nature has a strict & a very high criteria for a standard of life

If we dont enrich our environment with bacteria & soils etc., & a constrant stream of hydration from plants, in place of drinking water, & a constrant stream of nutrition from our environment

Even our raw paleo diets, will reach a plateau & we will incur detoxes & other environment induced issues, because of our displaced from nature bedrooms & living rooms
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 10:47:30 pm by roony »

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2010, 11:16:07 pm »
Why havent we been able to evolve for thousands of years? Why havent we progressed PHYSICALLY, why are we being outperformed by GORILLAS & CHIMPANZEE'S PHYSICALLY ?

There is a limit to the amount of nutrition we can ingest internally, BUT our environment has the ability to feed us externally INFINITELY

The only limit is the density of our environment, our bodies are simply too dense to facilitate INFINiTE nutrition, by removing those walls, by feeding our environment, we can feed our environment an INFINITE amount of nutrition

This near infinite environmental, bacteria & parasites & soils fed an almost infinite amount of nutrition, is what created the jurrassic era, density of fauna & biomatter in our air

Just like creating high meat, if you acclimatise the high meat, it will gradually become bio available & acclimatise

If you immediately leave it outside, everything from flies & insects & massive amounts of bacteria will consume it

But if you can acclimatise & condition not only the meat, & the meats internal environment, but also the external environment, you will reach a point, where you can safely leave the meat in the open air, & the environment will automatically create bacteria, to prevent the meat from oxidising too fast & it will prevent insects & rodents from consuming the meat, it will eventually heal & nurture that meat,

It will become SYMBIOTIC & in synthesis with nature

We have to condition nature to us, & we have to acclimatise ourselves to nature

The best way to do so, is by acclimatising our homes

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk