Author Topic: Why Raw organic meat vs cooked meat  (Read 10022 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Why Raw organic meat vs cooked meat
« on: February 01, 2010, 12:39:11 am »
Please list down the health benefits of eating raw organic meat vs cooked meat.

We are into this bloody raw meat eating business for very good reasons.

I want this to be ammunition to shoot down those cooked meat notions of cooked meat paleo "gurus" who keep espousing that humans have evolved enough to cooked meat.

Sure sure, but have humans evolved optimally to thrive on cooked meat?

My examples:

Tooth decay cannot be cured by a cooked meat diet.  But it can be cured by raw meat.

For super nutrition to help o incurable diseases, raw liver is given, not cooked liver.

To detoxify the liver in liver flushes, raw fats are given like raw egg yolks not cooked egg yolks.

When my 5 year old son was sick of a painful eczema on his left hand, a full 1 week of raw meat paleo diet cured him.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Why Raw organic meat vs cooked meat
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 12:44:47 am »
Cooked food of any kind reduces aerobic stamina.  Raw food increases aerobic stamina.

It amazes me that more athletes don't know this and make use of it.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 01:02:31 am »
Never heard of this aerobic stamina issue. I presume this is purely anecdotal and not from a study?

As for cooked meats vs raw meats, see info threads re heat-created toxins and aging-effects of cooked foods.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Ronaldo10

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 12:58:06 am »
does eating raw organic meat have any down side? this is interesting,.. well honestly i really dont eat raw organic meat but with this thread, it gives me another view about it.

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 02:19:54 am »
Well, my own ZC journey tells me raw is for me. I started ZC in March 2009 (I'll be 1 year next month!  :D). I came from vegetarian, so I wanted my meat well done. As the months progressed, I wanted my meat unseasoned and cooked less and less. I went to beef, eggs and water/tea in the Summer 2009, and I was eating raw steaks but still felt I should sear my ground beef.

In September 2009 one day I really wanted to just have a beef bowl of raw ground beef. I did and immediately felt a change. It has now been 5 months since I have gone JUST raw ZC (only exceptions are the few occasions I eat a superrare, unseasoned steak at a restaurant on a date, or with my parents at home).

Here is what I have witnessed:

(1) Increased energy
(2) Increased satiety
(3) Better taste
(4) Improved body composition.

I also love th convenience of not cooking  :D  Raw ZC (I am eating fatty ground beef and eggs completely raw for my 1 meal a day) gives me the energy to do what I love, which is be active in lifting and hiking and body weight exercises. I am so happy that I went raw!

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 02:33:28 am »
Cooked food of any kind reduces aerobic stamina.  Raw food increases aerobic stamina.

It amazes me that more athletes don't know this and make use of it.

You would think they all would, but I bet more do than let on.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 04:17:45 am »
I also love th convenience of not cooking  :D  !

Yes, I know, when one does the whole home-cooking thing, it takes ages to prepare raw foods, so it's a major hassle. Even ordering fast-food takes c. half an hour, and is even worse for one's health. In most cases, I just cut up the raw meats and scoff them up within a minute or two. It saves so  much time that I can devote to more important things than food.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 08:39:21 am »
The only thing I dirty is my large soup crock where I mix up the raw ground beef and egg. I still wipe down the kitchen, but no grease! Going raw ZC has helped me out in so many ways...I could make a LONG list!  :P

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 08:47:19 am »
Man, I think next time I order grass-fed beef pack I'll make sure they realise just how much fat I want. They sent me two organs, but I can't figure out what they are, along with two bags of bones, the marrow is delicious but there are some stringy things which I don't know what they are so I've just left them so far. They didn't send me any 'just fat'. The meat I ordered was quite a few briskets about 6/7/8kg I think, 1.5kg braising and 0.5kg mince. The braising is too lean so I won't order that again unless I'm sure they'll send me lots of fat. The mince was very very nice, and the brisket is delicious. I think I'll just order loads of brisket and a few packs of the mince next time.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 10:54:08 am »
Never heard of this aerobic stamina issue. I presume this is purely anecdotal and not from a study?

Yes. I even know cooked-fooders who know this from their own personal experience.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2010, 08:51:15 pm »
Why do lots of people cut up their meat into small pieces before they eat it? I've just been tearing it off with my teeth.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 09:41:35 pm by miles »
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2010, 08:55:11 pm »
Why do lots of people cut up their meat in to small pieces before they eat it? I've just been tearing it off with my teeth.
Force of habit derived from decades on SAD. Though many of us , such as myself, actually do tear off chunks of raw meat with our teeth when knives are too awkward for such a task.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 09:23:52 am »
Force of habit derived from decades on SAD. Though many of us , such as myself, actually do tear off chunks of raw meat with our teeth when knives are too awkward for such a task.

I know I do that sometimes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk