Author Topic: Some diseases are detoxs?  (Read 13812 times)

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Some diseases are detoxs?
« on: February 20, 2010, 04:15:38 pm »
I was just on another forum and I asked about polio and its vaccine and how its not dangerous to rpders. The answer was that polio is a detox? I heard that flu is also a detox? I don't understand what this means? Bacteria goes into your body to clean you and then dies off? Is there actually scientific proof of this? Studies? Articles? Any and all info is welcomed.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Some diseases are detoxs?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 04:49:52 pm »
Good point, Aajonus said that all viruses and bacteria and helpful, yet dont wild animals get the rabies virus and die from it? How can a virus be supposedly helpful if it kills animals in the wild? And another thing he said about viruses is that they cannot pass from one animal to a different animal, yet rabies gets passed from animal to human.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 04:50:59 pm »
Thats my reasoning to.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

carnivore

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 04:56:02 pm »
Good point, Aajonus said that all viruses and bacteria and helpful, yet dont wild animals get the rabies virus and die from it? How can a virus be supposedly helpful if it kills animals in the wild? And another thing he said about viruses is that they cannot pass from one animal to a different animal, yet rabies gets passed from animal to human.

Virus don't kill anybody. They just reproduce if they find enough food. If the host is too weak, then he simply disappears...

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 04:58:53 pm »
Yes but does the rabies virus kill wild animals? But yet wild animals have no toxicity for the virus to feed on right...

carnivore

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 05:11:25 pm »
Yes but does the rabies virus kill wild animals? But yet wild animals have no toxicity for the virus to feed on right...

Why do you want virus kill anybody ?
And mortality is the wild is high.

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 05:18:32 pm »
I asked if the rabies virus kills wild animals...If it does then I guess aajonus's theory of viruses helping is wrong...

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 05:29:24 pm »
Yeh wild animals are on there natural diets so they shouldnt be weak. The virus shouldn't kill them. Why does it?

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2010, 06:10:17 pm »
Natural good balance between good bacteria, viruses, etc. and bad ones is crucial.
Wild animals die of some diseases because of famine, drought (in savannah), some serious injuries, etc.
Well nourished animal who regularly eats a lot of organ-meats and fat wouldn't die because of some pathogens.
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2010, 07:24:47 pm »
Yeh wild animals are on there natural diets so they shouldnt be weak. The virus shouldn't kill them. Why does it?

Which ones does it kill?  Very old and very young ones?  I'm asking; because I don't have enough direct experience with them.  Will my hamsters get rabies?  They've been eating a lot of grass-fed red meat.  I guess it doesn't matter, as they stopped biting when I started giving them meat.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

William

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2010, 08:21:09 pm »
    Which ones does it kill?  Very old and very young ones?  I'm asking; because I don't have enough direct experience with them.  Will my hamsters get rabies?  They've been eating a lot of grass-fed red meat.  I guess it doesn't matter, as they stopped biting when I started giving them meat.

Starving ones, in my experience with Arctic foxes. After I killed the rabid fox, others showed up and pestered me until I started feeding them the stuff I would not eat, like white bread, pork and beans, pork chop bones.
They would lurk by the tent, and as soon as they heard movement in the morning, make that odd sounding sort of strangled bark to let me know it was their breakfast time.
I never had another case of rabies, while other sites that year had more.

I don't think your hamsters will get rabies; even if they did, the raw meat might make them immune.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2010, 08:51:18 pm »
I was just on another forum and I asked about polio and its vaccine and how its not dangerous to rpders. The answer was that polio is a detox? I heard that flu is also a detox? I don't understand what this means? Bacteria goes into your body to clean you and then dies off? Is there actually scientific proof of this? Studies? Articles? Any and all info is welcomed.

Henry Bieler says polio is caused by toxic food such as ice cream.
Some say polio is caused by DDT and other chemicals.
Some say polio was caused by an emerging parasite / germ but the next generation of humans quickly became immune to the polio.

In the past decades, the only polio to occur comes from the polio vaccines.  The only way people have polio these days is they get it from being vaccinated against polio.

Most of the viruses and bacteria in our bodies are our own.  They are our garbage men.

Eczema which I suffered from and is called a disease is a form of detox.  See http://www.eczemacure.info for definitive proof that it is a detox.

Tumors are formed when there is no other exit way to detox, tumors are body coping mechanisms.

Research Beachamp to see how much right he was and that Louis Pasteur germ theory is mostly wrong.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 08:56:45 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2010, 10:29:57 pm »
Natural good balance between good bacteria, viruses, etc. and bad ones is crucial.
Wild animals die of some diseases because of famine, drought (in savannah), some serious injuries, etc.
Well nourished animal who regularly eats a lot of organ-meats and fat wouldn't die because of some pathogens.

Yeah...this is bullshit.  I mean that in a nice way, I'm not trying to insult you.  However, it's bullshit.

I'm not saying that eating an ideal diet won't help//i] protect against the worst symptoms of certain pathogenic viruses and bacteria.  However, to say that we are automatically 100% safe against all of them if we just eat a perfect diet is overconfident. 

Who here would inject themselves with the most virulent strain of AIDS or rabies or anthrax or smallpox just to prove this?

Exactly. It would be foolish, I think.

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2010, 10:57:37 pm »
we are automatically 100% safe against all of them if we just eat a perfect diet is overconfident.
That's obvious that we're not 100% safe. For 100% we only know that we'll die - with other things there is always some lower or higher likelihood. What I meant was very high likelihood. Is it still a bullshit for you? :)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2010, 11:07:24 pm »
Maybe we should refrain from using the word "bullshit"?  It's too powerful a word for my taste.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2010, 01:29:05 pm »
That's obvious that we're not 100% safe. For 100% we only know that we'll die - with other things there is always some lower or higher likelihood. What I meant was very high likelihood. Is it still a bullshit for you? :)

It very much is.  Sorry.  There's no reason to make a religion out of the awesomeness of bacteria.  I eat high fish and meat pretty regularly, but I don't go having unprotected sex with AIDS patients, nor do I play with rabid animals, etc.  Your extreme position is violating the law of common sense, in my view.  I'm just saying that I think you should tone it down.  The celebration of bacteria should be tempered with awareness.  That's all I'm asking.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2010, 02:11:35 pm »
This is my feeling about it to. We are definately more safe from potential dangerous bacteria but were not like immune to all of them.

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2010, 03:12:16 pm »
The celebration of bacteria should be tempered with awareness.  That's all I'm asking.
Am I celebrating the bacteria and making the religion out of them? That's definitely not true.
Have you read this discussion - http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/hot-topics/tapeworms/msg29559/#msg29559 ?
Read the posts of Spearhead.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2010, 06:19:02 am »
Yah but Ive read quite a few of his other posts and he claims that all parasites are beneficial for you. I could be wrong but I think hes even purposely been getting some parasites.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2010, 10:48:06 am »
rabies do kill wild animals

William

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2010, 11:26:11 am »
rabies do kill wild animals

Yes, it does, if I don't shoot them first.  .;)
But it does not kill the bats in my attic, and I'm told they all have it.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2010, 11:29:10 am »
I think it's a bit irresponsible to say that a perfect diet will protect you from all microbes.  The Universe just isn't that simple.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2010, 12:52:14 pm »
Im kinda starting to think that all that really happens is a dangerous bacteria enters your body, attacks dead or weakened cells and tries to reproduce. When the body recognizes this it destroyes the weakened cell along with the bacteria which is the detox portion of diseases.

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2010, 02:54:40 pm »
I remind you that the detox could also be fatal.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 06:35:12 pm by Hannibal »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2010, 05:23:07 pm »
Maybe we should refrain from using the word "bullshit"?  It's too powerful a word for my taste.
  How about b*ll, instead?! I have used that sometimes. It softens the blow to use asterisks.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk