Author Topic: Look at my figure =(  (Read 8284 times)

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Look at my figure =(
« on: March 05, 2010, 05:29:32 pm »
I'm so darn skinny, I have muscles but they aren't visible. This is the best picture I have because I'm a terrible photographer. Any advice on how to get those abs out?

Raw fish is just what I consume for now.

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Look at my figure =(
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 05:30:17 pm »
Sorry if it's too big =|

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 05:30:46 pm »
From my own experience, you need raw red meat not raw fish to bulk up.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 07:28:44 am »
You dont need extra protein you need extra fat. Excess calories lets your body spend them any way they want including building muscles if you stimulate them. Lots of fatty grass fed beef.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 09:12:44 am »
Not everyone has the genetics to put on muscle without excercise.

Do weights, IF and eat red meat.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2010, 09:28:05 am »
Hit the weights..

If you haven't started growing a beard then don't worry about it until then.

Some are late bloomers and the testosterone or what ever kicks in a little later.
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 11:21:12 am »

Do weights, IF and eat red meat.

Works for me!  :)

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 09:39:10 pm »

^ you don't look muscular (unless that's a picture from when you were 16)

@Dwight: why do you think you have to bulk up?

The fastest way to do that seems to be the Starting Strength program and of course a gallon of milk a day. Yogurt will probably be better though.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 12:48:45 am »
If you are a teenager and chinese, that is what teenage chinese should look like.

As far as growing a beard, I'd guess most chinese cannot grow beards full beards.

But if you have functional strength like chinups, handstands, climbing, like in Vlad's video, that would be nice.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline lex_rooker

• Trailblazer
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2010, 01:00:20 am »
Rather amusing.  When we are young we are dissatisfied with our sleek streamlined bodies and work very hard to try to achieve some fake "ideal" body through all kinds of unnatural torture like weight lifting and and consuming expensive body building formulas.

When we get older, we'd give anything to get back that skinny body we had in our youth, and the energy that went with it.

A better approach might be to eat biologically appropriate foods and let your body follow its own course without trying to manipulate it in an attempt to meet some artificial idea of perfection.  If you are eating well, feel great, and have the energy to do the things you want to do in life, then worrying over having a body that will win a "Mr. or Miss America" contest is a total waste of time.  Besides, most of those people are anything but healthy.  

Just my two cents,

Lex  

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2010, 02:05:41 am »
Rather amusing.  When we are young we are dissatisfied with our sleek streamlined bodies and work very hard to try to achieve some fake "ideal" body through all kinds of unnatural torture like weight lifting and and consuming expensive body building formulas.

You might not know the difference between bodybuilding, weightlifting and powerlifting. I strength train and lifting weights is never torture. I rarely if ever go to failure, only train twice a week for less than an hour and increased muscle strength should translate to increased ability to perform athletically which is my biggest passion in life. I don't lift for aesthetics, just for strength and function. Its rather enjoyable. Hunting an animal and lugging it back to camp would necessitate explosive muscles which I hopefully am getting from my training. Lots of other animals engage in activities that build or maintain muscle. Why would humans be any different?

Bodybuilding on the other hand is endless work to failure multiple times a week that gives one little functional strength.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2010, 11:13:41 am »
Paleo Donk,

Please point me to links to strength and athleticism exercises that you do.  I'm interested in this.  Thanks.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2010, 09:25:42 pm »
For all beginners I highly recommend Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe. Its easy to do, only takes a couple workouts a week and you will progress and get functional strength. This link has most of the information http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Starting_Strength_Wiki

Look to the right at the middle of the page to access the materials that will teach you how to do the lifts properly and the programs recommended. Getting the book is best and it takes a while to get through but once you get the form down for the basic exercises - squat, deadlift and press you'll be all set for months if not years.

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2010, 10:22:08 pm »
I'm so darn skinny, I have muscles but they aren't visible. This is the best picture I have because I'm a terrible photographer. Any advice on how to get those abs out?

Raw fish is just what I consume for now.

I bet the girls love your figure. And you seem young, so don't worry, you will gain weight soon enough.

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2010, 09:32:39 pm »
Why would the girls like my figure? =|

Oh no, this is the latest picture. 19.

I do Muay Thai but... not very.. often. To put in simply, I'm paying the membership fees and going when I feel like it.

I want to bulk up because.. I want to be a far greater threat to those around me. Singapore, though civilized, have teenagers like me, tattoos, bad boys to be exact, it's like a dog eat dog world out here in the underworld. Well though I've grown up, there are still the ones that haven't.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk