Author Topic: Irritability  (Read 25291 times)

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
Irritability
« on: March 15, 2010, 02:16:38 am »
Has anyone noticed that when they go very low carb that they get more irritable and aggresive?

I become extremely aggressive when doing vlc and if I'm arguing with someone I always feel a strong urge to become violent even though I have no history of violence what so ever. I actually just punched a whole through my door and usually I laugh at people that smash their things when their angry because I feel it's so stupid.

I'm just curious what you think causes this? I think it's either some carb addiction withdrawal or my brain just being low on sugar and therefor doesn't work properly?
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Irritability
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 02:20:33 am »
I think that's nonsense.I've been vlc for various long  periods and have varied my temperament considerably during those times. And I haven't changed temperament-wise when doing LC or ZC(in later ZC trials I'd just be too tired to be angry/emotional, anyway)
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 02:32:22 am »
I don't think it is.

I've noticed this every time I do a ZC stint. Also there's lots stuff about this on the internet so it's pretty real.
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 02:42:48 am »
Also there's lots stuff about this on the internet so it's pretty real.

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 03:29:35 am »
Has anyone noticed that when they go very low carb that they get more irritable and aggresive?

no, the opposite really.  i don't get aggressive either, but i can get irritable in an impatient with myself and others kind of way.  that happens when i'm hungry and i've not eaten.  i could eat a little bit of meat and fat and be calm again right away.

Offline chucky

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 03:31:47 am »
Do you put salt on your food ? If yes, could be low potassium. Dairy helps with irritability too.

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 03:46:22 am »
Yes I do salt quite a bit, sadly. Just makes things so tasty :'/

How does it work though, that salt would make me low potassium?

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 05:34:38 am »
I did notice it some in the beginning. I attribute it to more testosterone than I had made previously. I had the same issues in puberty.
After my body regulated though I'm more level-headed & calmer and less likely to have rage issues.
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 04:51:48 pm »

I become extremely aggressive when doing vlc and if I'm arguing with someone I always feel a strong urge to become violent even though I have no history of violence what so ever. I actually just punched a whole through my door and usually I laugh at people that smash their things when their angry because I feel it's so stupid.

I'm just curious what you think causes this? I think it's either some carb addiction withdrawal or my brain just being low on sugar and therefor doesn't work properly?

Do you know if your gallbladder / liver is constipated?  Have you ever done liver flushes?
I used to be very irritable and my holistic doctor then said my liver / gallbladder was constipated.
She was right.
I cleansed my gallbladder / liver and mellowed down.

Always try to see what works for you.  if VLC makes you irritable, adjust to see what makes you happy.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 04:56:48 pm »
I had got the same experience 2,5 years ago, when I started RPD.
Now I find the pure muscle-meats, organ-meats, suet toothsome. Adding salt would definitely worsen the taste.
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 07:21:41 pm »
Do you know if your gallbladder / liver is constipated?  Have you ever done liver flushes?
I used to be very irritable and my holistic doctor then said my liver / gallbladder was constipated.
She was right.

Always try to see what works for you.  if VLC makes you irritable, adjust to see what makes you happy.

I have done 2 liver flushes. First one a lot of stones came out, second one nothing came out. Think I should do a 3rd?

Offline chucky

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2010, 02:51:57 am »

How does it work though, that salt would make me low potassium?

Because salt and potassium work the same way as magnesium and calcium. When calcium gets too high, magnesium gets low. They are antagonists. When your body has too much natrium, potassium gets low.

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2010, 03:34:43 am »
I've had the same thing happen to me (getty very angry when I reduced carbs a lot.) It also happened when I was fasting before.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2010, 08:39:44 am »
She was right.

What was your method for liver cleanse? I have had chronic liver pain and anger for years.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2010, 08:53:21 am »
I have done 2 liver flushes. First one a lot of stones came out, second one nothing came out. Think I should do a 3rd?

Sure go ahead.  Nothing to lose. 

You can drink 1 liter of organic apple juice every day for 5 days with your regular paleo diet. (to make the liver flow, soften stones)
Then on the 6th day a hulda clark liver flush.

Andreas Moritz thinks 10 flushes are necessary for very sick people.  Although since we are on raw, we could clear up in less flushes.

I like the egg yolks liver flush for 4 straight days.  It's more paleo.  But I guess egg yolk liver flushing should come later on.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2010, 09:09:54 am »
what exactly are these stones.. what do they look like? are they rock hard?  are these flushes painful to pass the stone?

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 09:49:05 am »
my experience is that they are not much more than soft soft mushy green pea like balls.   I think it is from the bile combining with the oils used.  They look impressive in the toilet floating.  But truly wonder if it is nothing but oil and bile.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2010, 09:54:52 am »

Offline chucky

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 03:23:12 pm »
my experience is that they are not much more than soft soft mushy green pea like balls.   I think it is from the bile combining with the oils used.  They look impressive in the toilet floating.  But truly wonder if it is nothing but oil and bile.

I have read the same thing. I am impressed how goodsmaritan cured his eczema with liver flush and have heard success stories from others. But what I have read about is that the liver stones are not stones from the liver but the bile combined with cholesterol. Real stones that are in the liver are too big to pass. It would be like passing the golf ball through the bile duct.

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1590488 and http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1464691#i

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2010, 09:06:23 pm »
Hard stones can be passed.  see the photos going around.  They are real.
gold coin grass will soften them.
apple juice / apples will soften them
the liver flush with epsom salts makes big monsters pass.
I've seen people get gall bladders removed and keep their alleged "stones" as souvenirs...  pitiful.  They were just scare mongered by their surgeon for money... if that's what they call "stones" me and my brother ejected hundreds more than those tiny bits.

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2010, 11:38:40 pm »
I'm not sure if all that stuff that comes out is actually from gallstones. But I read once on the internet that there was an article in the British Journal of Surgery that has a case of gallstones that were removed by an olive oil & lemon liver flush. I actually traced the article down in the university clinic library, and it was there. The stones were observed by ultrasound, and after the flush the ultrasound was repeated and there were no stones. So there is a documented case of a liver flush actually removing gallstones.

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2010, 11:59:17 pm »

What if those stones were composed of different things for different people (not everyone has the same lifestyle) and each would require a different approach regarding flushing?

Someone has to come up with more specific things before I would consider them. Not just "do the flush and see what happens, maybe you're lucky or maybe not".

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2010, 12:44:08 am »
What if those stones were composed of different things for different people (not everyone has the same lifestyle) and each would require a different approach regarding flushing?

Someone has to come up with more specific things before I would consider them. Not just "do the flush and see what happens, maybe you're lucky or maybe not".

First of all, you have nothing to lose from doing a liver flush.  You can do a liver flush by being chemical free.  Egg yolk liver flushes are all natural, may even be considered paleo, it's just a combination of food and timing: egg yolks, lemons / limes / calamansi, extra virgin olive oil / raw butter / peanut oil / animal fat.

My entire extended family has liver flushed, including 82 year old grandma, 98 year old grandpa, 7 year old boy.

So what are you afraid of?

Why should there be even a hint of hesitation?

http://www.curemanual.com/2008/10/liver-flushing-using-egg-yolks-lime-juice-and-oil-by-tsetsi/

Second, liver flushing has been thoroughly documented and stone compositions vary and their colors vary.  What with all the many thousands of people around the world doing liver flushes, analysing stones is not new.  People being cured and cleansed of their livers is not new.  Liver flushing has been around for at least 2000 plus years.

I myself have expelled green, black and even reddish stones.

I'm a veteran of 20+ liver flushes and tried various variations.

I got into 100% raw because I wanted to stop liver flushing and stop making new stones.  And what do you know, after being on 14 day orange juice fast, then raw fruitarian, raw paleo diet... no more stones, 3 consecutive liver flushes in different variations... no more stones.

No more irritability for me.  Only calmness.  My anthroposophic doctor was correct 100% in my case.

Aajonus recommending 12+ raw eggs a day is liver cleansing / flushing by itself.  Smell your poop.  If it reeks of old canal smell, it comes from your liver.

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2010, 02:26:55 am »

If you consider eating eggs as liver flushing than I may have done it already since I eat raw eggs regularly.

Still, I think it will be better to have a correlation between "stone composition" and "type of flush indicated".

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2010, 03:12:51 am »
No you need epsom salts and a lot of citrus juice aswell

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk