Author Topic: Nude sunbathing testosterone rises 200%  (Read 43452 times)

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
Nude sunbathing testosterone rises 200%
« on: July 31, 2010, 08:23:24 pm »
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Nude sunbathing testosterone rises 200%
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 08:32:41 pm »

That's nice, if you have where to do that.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 08:38:20 pm »
Were you referring to this paragraph?

"After five days of chest exposure sufficient to cause reddening, circulating testosterone increased by 120%. After eight days without additional UV exposure, testosterone returned to initial levels. When the genital area was exposed, testosterone levels increased by 200%!"

For circumcised guys like me, this means our "head" has no foreskin to cover it, I'd need a cap on it.

Mmmm.... I'll have to find a place where I can do this.

Post your experience here.  ;D
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 08:46:31 pm »
Were you referring to this paragraph?

"After five days of chest exposure sufficient to cause reddening, circulating testosterone increased by 120%. After eight days without additional UV exposure, testosterone returned to initial levels. When the genital area was exposed, testosterone levels increased by 200%!"

For circumcised guys like me, this means our "head" has no foreskin to cover it, I'd need a cap on it.

Mmmm.... I'll have to find a place where I can do this.

Post your experience here.  ;D

LOL

From my experience I know it works even without nude sunbathing.

I will report.

Albert Camus

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 08:15:43 am »
Kinda weird q but does the foreskin have a function?
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 10:33:52 am »
i always put my three yrs old boy naked under the sun. i also believe nude sunbathing, but never done that for myself. we're too civilized... nice topic indeed!
bugs or country chickens

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2010, 01:18:01 pm »

Apparently there is a type of swimwear that allows tanning, if you're too civilized. I think it should allow UVB too.

http://www.tanthrough.com/

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2010, 06:11:08 pm »
That is an awesome find.
That solves the problem. 
No more excuses.
Thank you!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2010, 06:31:11 pm »
Kinda weird q but does the foreskin have a function?

Yes.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2010, 06:36:10 pm »
Yes.
The foreskin has various sex-related receptors/pleasure-points so that sexual pleasure is diminished if circumcision is performed. Plus the foreskin helps protect the penis from damage etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2010, 07:02:19 pm »
Apparently there is a type of swimwear that allows tanning, if you're too civilized. I think it should allow UVB too.

http://www.tanthrough.com/
Thank you! Right after reading this thread I was trying to find ways to do full body sun baths. Im getting one asap.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2010, 07:47:50 pm »
So i take back the last post I made because I decided to look up reviews of the clothing and could only find this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDohSnZV7Ew

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2010, 03:09:19 am »
ha ha  :)  Brilliant!  Thanks for finding and sharing that kurite.  I thought these seemed to good to be true!
1. When offered something that is too good to be true. It is.
2. Greed and fear are poor states of mind in which to make decisions; like shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry.
3. Exponential growth is mathematically unsustainable.

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2010, 04:49:59 pm »

In the video it looks like those are only "see through" when stretched.

Anyway, it's probably better than going commando :-).

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2010, 09:49:06 am »
Experiment not going well, can't find anywhere to go nude. Not all that comfortable with it either.

I asked a friend who had been to a nudist camp (he was dating an east German chick) and he said he was freaking at the start until he saw the the other speciemens and didn't feel too bad.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 10:00:27 am by wodgina »

Albert Camus

Offline tdister

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 11:18:00 am »
I've been going almost every day for a few weeks now. There's a vacant lot across the street from me, I just take my camp mattress and a towel to sweat on. The grass is a couple feet tall with a small bare spot for me to hide in. Just enough cover to be invisible to anyone not within 20 feet.

I felt a bit strange and vulnerable for the first few days but grew comfortable pretty quickly. I stay until my body tells me enough. A few days ago it was barely 15 minutes, today it was about 40. I think the baking in 100+ degree temps is helping with my heat tolerance.

I can't say if I really notice a difference, because of other things being changed too. I could use a testosterone boost.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2010, 01:39:06 am »
Hey hocum no female voices?

Went to a nude beach as a teenager. Didn't notice it till after I had done it, but I went to the bushes to change....

My testosterone needs reduction if anything, but I have noticed that being nude outdoors is awesome. Aside from getting aroused I would love to be au natural 24/7

Best to avoid midday sun or any more than say 3-4 UV.

There is a # of websites for people who go nude hiking regularly. I wouldn't have the courage to do it, but would absolutely love to. It is awesome. Swimming is awesome also.
http://current.com/1u32u4c

I used to go nude at my cabin in Labrador occasionally. It was secluded on an island but I had to keep an eye out because there were occasional people paddling nearby.

Only problem.... no pockets.
Cheers
Al

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2010, 03:04:32 am »
This is an awesome topic, and ironic too. I just got done talking about this with my naturopathic doctor. He knows all about it and said that is another reason why our ancestors had higher testosterone. That our male ancestors had direct exposure to the sun on their testes which caused a huge jump in testosterone. This is actually a big and under looked issue with testosterone. If males today went outside more, they would have more testosterone.

It is truly amazing how the seasons work. In the book "lights out", and many other biology books the authors describes how in the summer is the time for reproduction. They also describe how animals are hornier in the summer because the vitamin D adds significantly more testosterone. Back in the day before lightbulbs most people had kids in the spring months because they reproduced in the late summer months like july and august when men had the highest testosterone levels. I know that it is a proven fact vitamin d increases testosterone. I think there have been more studies on this, but my naturopath did his own studies with hypogonadal men. He gave these men 10,000 iu's of vitamin d for 10 days and their testosterone doubled.

When I am in the sun nude, I immediately get an erection. An interesting Idea I just thought of is what if you could just rub vitamin d cream on your testes? That would be a natural and awesome technique to increase test in the 21st century.

My testosterone needs reduction if anything, but I have noticed that being nude outdoors is awesome. Aside from getting aroused I would love to be au natural 24/7

No, never say you need reduction. Most men have low testoserone and would kill to have higher levels. I was hypogonadal, switched to this diet and my balls came screaming back with vengeance. Now my T levels are high as F**K and it is the best I have ever felt in my life. I get so much more attention from females too. My doc told me that higher T levels release more pheremones, and make females more attracted to you.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2010, 03:45:43 am »
I agree Pioneer this is an interesting topic.

My girlfriend and I are doing Sungazing following HRM's technique. Have been doing it for about a year. Have noticed awesome results. (visual acuity)

I am convinced that exposure to sunlight is very important from a number of viewpoints. I have other books on the topic surrounding sunlight exposure but they are loaned out. When I get them back I will post their names.

Midday sun is not such a great idea. You can buy cheap UV meters that will tell you the UV ratings. Avoid 5 or more.

Basically expose as much of your body as you can to sunlight for a minimum of 30 minutes. Try HRM's sungazing techniques also. (maybe this is another thread)
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2010, 10:18:25 am »

I am convinced that exposure to sunlight is very important from a number of viewpoints. I have other books on the topic surrounding sunlight exposure but they are loaned out. When I get them back I will post their names.

yes please find them and let us know.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

- women's health member

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2010, 10:29:33 am »
I think that sex, pregnancy, and hormones tends to be such a big issue, Tyler, you should make a section just for that. It would add some zest to the site after all. Its just a suggestion.

- women's health member

Offline tdister

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2010, 10:38:37 am »
Hmm, I've been trying to go out anywhere from 10am to 2 pm thinking closer to noon= more intense = better (within reasonable times).

So, I don't want that intense? Is it that my body can't utilize that high of intensity and it is actually doing damage? Is this just anecdotal or is there some science behind this?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2010, 11:13:09 am »
I think that sex, pregnancy, and hormones tends to be such a big issue, Tyler, you should make a section just for that. It would add some zest to the site after all. Its just a suggestion.

Seeing in the survey we have a good number of people in their teens and twenties... that may seem very interesting at that age.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2010, 06:09:17 pm »
So, I don't want that intense? Is it that my body can't utilize that high of intensity and it is actually doing damage? Is this just anecdotal or is there some science behind this?

Your body can utilise the high intensity.

5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk