Author Topic: Primal Body-Primal Mind  (Read 2735 times)

Offline Coatue

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Primal Body-Primal Mind
« on: September 08, 2010, 04:49:36 am »
For those looking books arguing our cause should check out Primal Body-Primal Mind: Empower Your Total Health The Way Evolution Intended (...And Didn't)  by Nora Gedgaudas  http://www.amazon.com/Primal-Body-Primal-Mind-Evolution/dp/0982184107/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1283892107&sr=8-1

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Re: Primal Body-Primal Mind
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 05:06:42 am »
Does the author recommend a raw diet or cooked?
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 06:32:13 am »
The author doesn't recommend anything, she's too busy quoting works of other people that support Weston Price diet.  She doesn't take a real stance on anything at all, the book offered nothing to me.

I thought this book was extremely poor... unoriginal and poor editing (as if it were rushed or something). 

Offline Coatue

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 09:26:05 am »
I just thought it was something to add to the library. Obviously its not complete by any means.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk