Author Topic: Regrowing foreskin  (Read 5875 times)

Offline the PresiDenT

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Regrowing foreskin
« on: September 30, 2010, 03:31:34 pm »
i was circumsised(booooo) as a youngster by my "smart" parents. They just go w the flow and dont really question much. i have now been informed as to how much sesitivity i am missing, and wondering if foreskin does grow back naturally(especially on raw carn). i have read about stretching skin out, but it seems sketchy. I am kinda fking pissed btw, feel cheated
The price is wrong Bob

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Regrowing foreskin
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 05:49:31 pm »
There is stuff online about "foreskin reconstruction". I have my doubts that a rawpalaeodiet can regrow one's foreskin, but I would love it to be true as it would encourage a lot more men to go rawpalaeo.

I, for one, am thankful that I live in a country where circumcision is viewed by society in general  as a barbaric rite of mutilation and is only practised by 2 or 3 religious groups.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 07:43:29 pm »
You can't regrow it. For your body that case is closed.

But google it, that stretching method might work altough it'Ll probably take years
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 10:56:51 am »
Ahh, hey what can you do? Just don't circumcise your kids.

I wasn't circumcised. My skin came all the way back quite late (or perhaps when it was suppose to). When I started to go through puberty at age 11-12.

It helps protect the head like you said and makes it more sensitive. When you have sex or get aroused the skin comes fully back when hard (at least in my case).

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 11:00:54 am »
85 percent of males — regardless of religious orientation — are circumcised in the United States, according to a new edition of Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex But Were Afraid to Ask, by David Reuben, M.D
http://healthguide.howstuffworks.com/circumcision-preferences-dictionary.htm

i am pretty lucky! :o

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 12:00:00 pm »
85 percent of males — regardless of religious orientation — are circumcised in the United States

Wow...

When you have sex or get aroused the skin comes fully back when hard (at least in my case).

O_O Yeah mate, sorry to break it to you but that's not normal xD
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 12:40:07 pm »
We should have poll. Who is circumcised? and who isn't?
I am guessing most people are, I am surprised I wasn't.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 12:43:39 pm »
i feel very sad with my little boy, the way those docs circumcised him right after he was born  :'(. whoever sees his broken foreskin, ask me questions who've done this. my life is like in every single step i need to proof to my family that i'm carrying their religious tradition where they get too curious about my husband's belief. anyway, this is me that i take this kind of stupid decision to make my parents happy. if i have another son now, i have to hide him from them... -\
bugs or country chickens

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 04:18:44 pm »
We should have poll. Who is circumcised? and who isn't?
I am guessing most people are, I am surprised I wasn't.
I did do such a poll, ages ago, I think, very early on in the forum's existence.

Last I checked, current circumcision rates are on average 60% for newborns now in the US, and still falling. Most of the rest of the world, other than the world's 1 billion plus  Muslims, Filippinos and Koreans, are uncircumcised.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 11:07:32 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 08:05:14 pm »
People need to stop mutilating their children! I have had many arguments with sunni and shiah muslims over this. Try this for a cup of wtf. Try and find it mentioned in the Quran.

While you are doing that, I will not be holding my breath and refer you to the studies that suggest that it used to be a way to brand slaves and idolators in old egypt. Down the same line, now that we are talking down south anyway. The fashion with shaving women and make them appear underage girls was actually a punishment used against whores, they shaved their heads too...go figure. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk