Author Topic: Just a new guy that scared of raw paleo  (Read 14390 times)

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
Just a new guy that scared of raw paleo
« on: October 07, 2010, 04:09:28 am »
Hello raw eaters I have recently see alot of raw meat eaters on internet say its easy for digestion and its the most
natural diet for human body Because he human mechanism evolved on this diet.
I believe this is true.
So few months ago I thought about really getting into this But I was so scared of eating this food.
But I always remembered rocky drinking raw eggs and other people in wild nature do it for survival means.
Well I just had to be sure if it safe I opened the internet and read about it all place its says ""SALMONELA"
But when I saw video of aajonus sucking that egg I right away tried 4 raw eggs and i just flushed em down the throat
It was nasty the texture of the egg yuk. BUT HERE I AM NO SALMONELA AND NOTHING!! I also noticed its digests like water !! LOL!!
super fast.
So here I am now so far I can do only raw eggs and fruits veggies.
I am very scared of Raw milk and Raw Meat for me its like FATAL I think I gona die within a day or get sick for rest my life..
I read about E.coli and bad guys like this it scares me!!!
The only Organic free range meat I have access to its chicken.
The Beef only jesus knows where it comes from and how.

but I know place where they bring beef from australia but not sure if grass fed or antibiotic free??

Anybody can give me some little recpi for raw meat? to try?
Is it dangerous to eat raw beef when not sure if grass fed??
And how about the raw organic chicken??

I want to take this step this month just eat that raw meat ..
What you suggest me to eat the beef or the chicken? + how to make it taste not disgusting ?
I really wait on for comments I feel without anyone helping me here I cant move on seriously and I want to move on!! I really do :'(

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Just a new guy that scared of raw paleo
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 04:18:46 am »
If it smells nice and fresh and looks juicy and fresh, and taste fresh and nice then it's ok to eat. It might not be the ultimate perfect healthiest food when compared to wild or grass-fed meat, but it's ok to eat and still better than most stuff, if it meets those sense requirements. Meat that looks and smells and tastes good, is good.. It just is not the best unless it's grass-fed/wild, but you can make those improvements in time. It's best for you to start eating raw meat when you've eaten nothing else yet that day, so that your senses are not obscured.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 03:21:49 pm »
What about parasites Bacteria salmonela?
E.coli?? people die from it? and other bad guys? I mean they dont say dont eat raw meat for no reason.
So how I know my meat is E.coli free??

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 03:33:57 pm »
Keep your meat in the refrigerator by hanging or on a plate open to the air in the refrigerator.
You will gain good bacteria.

If you wrap it in plastic, it will gain bad bacteria.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 04:43:57 pm »
The human body has natural amounts of e coli bacteria in the gut, so it is obvious that the issue of food-poiosning is a myth. The only problem is when one is eating unhealthy foods, whether raw or cooked. Go in for wildcaught raw meats or raw grassfed meats, not grainfed meats.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 06:07:27 pm »
but I know place where they bring beef from australia but not sure if grass fed or antibiotic free??

what the other carnivores said and I myself have started to buy meat from Australia instead of local organic. In Denmark they slaughter old milking cows for meat. so even if you cash up about double the money for "organic" it is still worn out milking cows. The australian brand I buy (Premium) is sold on it being 100% grassfed, and technically organic (since they just graze in the free), but due to a legal problem it is not branded organic. Atleast here.

My only worry and one that the butcher who sell them could not answer is if the meat is kept fresh during transportation or it is frozen and defrosted. He got it in a fresh state, but he could not tell for sure if the large importer thewed them before sending them out to the stores. I have noticed no change in my energy levels and i do very poorly on defrosted meat , so I suspect it is fair enough. or simply of such a quality that even defrosted it still beats the local milking cows in nutritional value.

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 06:08:43 pm »
Keep your meat in the refrigerator by hanging or on a plate open to the air in the refrigerator.
You will gain good bacteria.

If you wrap it in plastic, it will gain bad bacteria.

Thank you! When you keep it in the air, it gets a dried surface. That is ok? because i use to just put it in sterile glass jars, but after a few days it still start to taste...off.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2010, 06:17:14 pm »
Old milked cows meat sounds not very nice... enought to turn all DurianRider.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2010, 06:27:06 pm »
Old milked cows meat sounds not very nice... enought to turn all DurianRider.

you have no idea mate. I started to spend unreasonable amounts of money on "oranic" in the belief it was better for me. And I could not figure out why it tasted exactly the bloody same, since it was all the hype and people could not get their hands down from praise of it. Then I spoke to a guy who used to farm, who laughed and told me that we sell all the good stuff abroad and eat the milking cows when they are milked out. If i wanted the good stuff I should find Australian or New zealand beef. meh... its cheaper too.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2010, 10:24:33 pm »
What about parasites Bacteria salmonela?
E.coli?? people die from it? and other bad guys? I mean they dont say dont eat raw meat for no reason.
So how I know my meat is E.coli free??

If it has significant bad bacteria it will look/smell/taste bad/off. It won't look/smell/taste fresh.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline Arthas_

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2010, 11:08:15 am »
Strangely enough I've never been afraid of bacteria. When I first read about eating raw meat (on the WAPF site) I wasn't shocked or anything, my only concern was regarding taste. Then I found this forum quite by accident. In fact I was looking for food sources of vitamin b6 (for my acne), and read that it's destroyed by hit. So it made sense I should eat raw meat in order to get enough b6. Just then I started reading on heat generated toxins and so on.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2010, 09:50:19 pm »
I dont knoww man I can only drink  raw eggs with room temperature so they not taste bad...
I didn't read any book on raw meats or anything(maybe the books have explanations)
but i am very afraid of disease parasites bacterias :'(

I have raw beef steak entrecote and Raw chicken not sure if both organic or what they ate or what they got injected if at all.
they both in the freezer i don't want to say something stupid but im scared eating it raw seriously despite  all of the benefits i read on this forum :'( :'( :'(

Is there any evidence online that says food poisoning / death from bad bacteria is a myth?
I am not a hater I just didn't read any book about raw meats sorry if i say something dumb i am totally scared of meat in raw form
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 02:41:45 am by achillezzz »

Offline Arthas_

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2010, 08:09:00 am »
Well I didn't read any book also. I guess you will feel more comfortable if you take a look at the pictures of members eating raw meat with their bare hands.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2010, 07:18:43 pm »
I can get unfrozen beef meats  what you think what pieaces are best taste raw?
Should I put the meats in the refrigerator?
Should I start eating raw meats by under cooking it so i adapt?
And the most important questin is it ok to eat that meat when you not sure where it comes from and its not organic feed?

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2010, 03:58:19 pm »
what is the best cut to start with the fillet?? Carpaccio?? I heard people eat it raw.
I just gotta try something raw man I feel I need itt.. Fasted for 1 day and now I dont wany anything but raw beef with alot of avocados lemons and salt its what i feel right now

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2010, 04:24:50 pm »
try slicing carpaccio thin.  It's my latest experiment.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2010, 09:27:56 pm »
    Not very paleo, but you want recipes. How about making a raw chicken salad?  You can make a raw mayonnaise. Don't use much in the way of vegetables. It doesn't digest the best with raw meat. Enjoy! I feel and am very healthy eating raw chicken.  Chicken nor eggs never gave me salmonella, nothing has. I've never gotten an infection from raw meat.

How is the raw milk where you are? I haven't had problems with that either, except finding it! Don't drink it fast or cold. It's usually best fatty and fermented.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2010, 09:55:45 pm »

but i am very afraid of disease parasites bacterias :'(

1st treatment is to get rid of  fears from ur heart. that'll work like a prohibitor for ur optimal health. it's proven that when a bird accidentally eats poison, but it doesn't know it is a poison, that bird survives. before i start my RPD, my body was loaded with disgusting parasites. now i stop being worried about bacterias and parasites and none of them now existed in my body (at least that's the way i feel now)
bugs or country chickens

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2010, 10:04:24 pm »
I read somewhere that chiken and pork are being exposed more into bad enviorements
I'll Probably buy the freshest beef fillet they slaughter the cow at the night before they sell it.
I read also that in some resturants people eat raw fillet.

I try the beef fillet 1 pieace raw or cook it 30seconds on both sides they say it destroys some bacteria+enzymes but the inside is warm and raw probably the taste will be better :D

The milk I didnt tried the raw yet maybe I did when I was a kid when there was not that much procceced food i was living in a place like small farm we raised our meat we had our vegetables everything..

but if I get raw milk I probably warm it a little bit to kill some bacteria but not that warm to pasteurize it.
today the have ULTRA PASTURIZATION its when nothing left inside lol or they mix Milk Powder with Water.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2010, 10:07:17 pm »
1st treatment is to get rid of  fears from ur heart. that'll work like a prohibitor for ur optimal health. it's proven that when a bird accidentally eats poison, but it doesn't know it is a poison, that bird survives. before i start my RPD, my body was loaded with disgusting parasites. now i stop being worried about bacterias and parasites and none of them now existed in my body (at least that's the way i feel now)
That is not very convincing hehe  ;)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2010, 10:32:37 pm »
That is not very convincing hehe  ;)
well, as i say that it doesn't matter, fear kills people. sometimes people eat healthy food and can't get the optimal health (if they carry any doubt about that healthy food). we can't measure everything with science. if you even chose to pray to ur food before u consume, it will change the molecule and changes the energy(i mean even worst food).  :)
bugs or country chickens

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2010, 12:16:15 am »
Ah I got it what you talking about.
I have to agree on this with you but as far as I remember I am totally suspicious person from birth word
But yes I agree with you  :)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2010, 12:46:06 am »
Ah I got it what you talking about.
I have to agree on this with you but as far as I remember I am totally suspicious person from birth word
But yes I agree with you  :)
after adopted on raw paleo, the feeling will be on other way. the feeling is sort of like an individual  can conquer the all fears from his /her mind. that's happened to me at least. :)
bugs or country chickens

Offline Gwadatraveller

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2011, 04:35:05 am »
So the change is taking place in your soul - not primarily in your body, right?

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2011, 10:32:22 pm »
So the change is taking place in your soul - not primarily in your body, right?

Both  :)

Just little update

Nowadays I am not that afraid of raw meat.
The only meat I can get is grainfed not because of financial problems but because I changed country and where I live now grassfed is not exist.

I eat raw meat once a week raw eggs everyday juicing veggies .
Maybe soon I will start eating raw meat 2 days a week !!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk