Author Topic: Vaccinations on the road to becoming compulsory?  (Read 12826 times)

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Vaccinations on the road to becoming compulsory?
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2010, 07:45:43 am »
My whole family was swine flued last winter; it triggered my wife to go into early labor,'
I truly believe it was released through the live vaccine trials that were going on at the same time the outbreak occurred.

I live right near the University of Kentucky med center and live vaccine trials were being conducted there and while the trials were going on the staff and many patients came down with the same strain that was being used in the experimental shots. They had to quarantine the kids out of most sections of the hospital.

Its very possible that it was a factory made bug and purposely released in these live virus vaccine trials that were going on world wide, its the only explanation as to why the same strain would exist in so many areas of the world at the same time. And why is it that so much attention was paid to such a benign virus, the whole swine flu drama seems staged
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2010, 07:59:56 am »
Why the fear over:

1) "I am opposed to vaccines for philosophical, ethical, or religious reasons."

I chose this to avoid a mandatory vaccine when returning to graduate school. People don't like confrontation. No one will question this. At least that is true where I live.

Yup, that's what I ended up choosing too. I figure it's the response least likely to be questioned, given that people tend to be afraid of offending people with minority religious views, even if they regard the views as wacko. The only fear I had was whether this might theoretically affect my chances for good job reviews and promotions in the future, given that the response goes into the computer system with my login. With any luck, no one will ever check my individual response. I think the data is mainly being used to see where the problem areas are that they need to address. Call me paranoid, if you wish, but it does lead me to wonder whether when the compliance rate gets up into the 90's and they still haven't reached their 98% target, or whatever it is, that they'll start to put the squeeze on the holdouts.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 08:06:35 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2010, 12:12:46 pm »
living in US is challenging no doubt. i can't put my toddler in New jersey's school, 'cause he has a record not taking the immunization. if anyway they know that, i'll loose my toddler forever.

to phil, i know a doctor (he's a medical plus holistic doctor in new jersey). he can give u some type of homeopath vaccin, which u can probably use for ur work. check for Dr, kalvin holder
bugs or country chickens

Offline the PresiDenT

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2010, 04:55:54 am »
living in US is challenging no doubt. i can't put my toddler in New jersey's school, 'cause he has a record not taking the immunization. if anyway they know that, i'll loose my toddler forever.

to phil, i know a doctor (he's a medical plus holistic doctor in new jersey). he can give u some type of homeopath vaccin, which u can probably use for ur work. check for Dr, kalvin holder
are u sure about losing ur kid? in canada they threaten to expell from school if u dont get imunized, but at the health center/human rights place/ministry of health you can get a form saying tahts all bs, and taht any immunization is NOT required. if that don;t work say u r religious and this is discrimintaion.
The price is wrong Bob

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2010, 08:13:01 am »
Thanks for the suggestion, Raw, but I'm not interested in homeopathy. I'm only speaking for myself and I would rather not debate it, if anyone's thinking of doing so (not that you are necessarily--I'm just trying to avoid debate). I doubt my employer would accept a homeopathic vaccine as legitimate anyway.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2012, 08:30:00 am »
More steps in the road to compulsory vaccinations in the USA:

The National Vaccine Advisory Committee (NVAC), a group of outside experts who advise the US Dept. of Health and Human Services on vaccine policy issues, stopped just short of recommending mandatory vaccinations if current efforts fail to reach the 90% vaccination target for flu vaccinations among healthcare personnel (including even those who don't interact directly with patients):
NVAC approves recommendations on health worker flu vaccination
http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/cidrap/content/influenza/general/news/feb0812vote.html

An NVAC subgroup had worked on a draft proposal of the plan since November 2010. The recommendations present a tiered approach to increasing worker vaccination levels and stop just short of urging mandatory vaccination if the national goal isn't achieved with the first three steps.

The "philosophical conviction" exemption is close to being taken away from parents in Vermont:
Vermont Senate endorses change in immunization exemptions
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20120302/NEWS03/203020305/1095/Vermont-Senate-endorses-change-immunization-exemptions

Sen. Virginia Lyons, D-Chittenden, said her brother contracted polio. That experience, coupled with her professional training in immunology, led her to support a proposal to stop allowing parents to avoid immunizing their children against a host of diseases based on their "philosophical conviction" about vaccines.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 08:43:23 am by PaleoPhil »

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2013, 07:41:32 am »
The latest step on the road to forced immunization for all at the point of a government gun:

Report recommends universal immunization for schoolchildren
http://vtdigger.org/2013/02/04/report-recommends-universal-immunization-for-schoolchildren/

You know they won't stop with just one state.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2013, 08:00:28 am »
I personally think if you're eating a raw diet immunizations won't do much to you in terms of negatives.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2013, 08:31:48 am »
Yeah, I'm actually not freaked out about vaccines (or even thimerosal, which can be avoided with single-dose vaccines anyway) themselves. The principals of hormesis and even homeopathy seem to support the notion of vaccines, at least superficially. I find the hormesis model plausible and some in this forum have seemed to find homeopathy's principals plausible (which I'm not advocating). I'm more concerned about the government trying to expand its powers to force us to do things to our bodies, especially when the evidence for the efficacy of some vaccines is weak and given that the government does not even appear to be investigating alternatives like sound nutrition, sunshine, supplements/foodlements, etc.:

http://chriskresser.com/the-truth-about-flu-shots-and-what-to-do-instead

http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite/Nutrition/Vitamins/vitamin_d3_as_effective_as_influenza_0118130201.html
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 08:44:37 am by PaleoPhil »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk