Author Topic: Prostate Problems All Cured with RPD?  (Read 19430 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Prostate Problems All Cured with RPD?
« on: December 17, 2010, 08:34:38 am »
I know a couple of senior men and they have prostate problems.
One of the things I observed is they let their health deteriorate to the point they have stopped being sexual.  No sex. That should make any man sick.
I'm assuming all RPD practitioners at any age should have zero prostate problems.
Or am I wrong?
Or did you cure your prostate problems when you went RPD?
Or can you say after being on RPD for quite some time since you were younger, you never had any prostate problems?
You are always sexually active in your senior years?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Prostate Problems All Cured with RPD?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 10:00:48 am »
You can't always be sexually active...it gets rather tiring :/
Everyone needs a break  :P  Also some forms of meditation / spirituality etc are best done when you're not sexually active, but I do I think its unhealthy if your NEVER sexually active.
I think even the sexually active seniors get prostate problems though no? I think if you don't take care of your health sex won't help you that much, but then again who knows.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 11:46:03 am »
One of the things I observed is they let their health deteriorate to the point they have stopped being sexual.  No sex. That should make any man sick.

it's the other way around. they get sick first and then they don't want/unable to have sex.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 12:04:32 pm »
Vonderplanitz has some interesting things to say about that.
If his claims are for real than I think he deserves a high five!

I am almost certain that eating like this would be the only way to maintain ones health in all aspects.
Eating like this has only benefited me.
I don't know if I am the only one here who can say this but... my pee pee health has never been better, and I am at least .5 inches longer and a little thicker also. Pictures coming soon! (JK pictures not coming soon) :P
Size does not exactly indicate health but I'm not complaining.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 12:25:23 pm »
    I can't say.  I'm not a man.  I've known men age 48 and up with prostate trouble, but none of them ate raw paleo or primal diet. At least one was vegetarian for years, maybe a little fish, no milk and eggs.  He was on the low end of the age range.  I doubt any of them had been sexual in a long time, but I don't know.

Do animals ever get prostate trouble?

As far as reproductive health, I think this diet has only helped me.  My yearlies are fine.  My periods are much better.  After eating soy ten years ago (I normally avoided it) I got antibodies that the doctor said may make me miscarry (soy was not mentioned).  After changing to RVAF all those antibodies were gone (tests came out negative).  The soy may have been making me fall asleep during sex too, although maybe that was neurological rather than pertaining to sex related organs.  I never asked a doctor about that one.

I don't know very many people in person who I eat with.  Most of the people I know are SAD or veg, so I'll just have to read what you all write here.

I do know a cooked paleo guy, who's in very good shape.  I imagine he is virile and very healthy.  He couldn't be gayer though.  Maybe I can turn him raw.  He is interested in my raw, always asks me about it.  Maybe we'll invite him and his friend to dinner, and show them some beautiful RAF.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 03:34:12 pm »

1. I'm assuming all RPD practitioners at any age should have zero prostate problems.
2. Or can you say after being on RPD for quite some time since you were younger, you never had any prostate problems?
3. You are always sexually active in your senior years?

1. Yes, as long as eating 100% raw paleo without any exceptions.
2. Yes, I can say that.
3. Yes, of course I am!

Francois
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 03:48:37 pm »
My life changes dramatically within a month after I start RPD. There're so many issues with my pee pee things, even I remember peeing in public...etc. Also some other issues like married life is very challenging for me. I'm very shy to see a doctor to talk about my personal sexual life. But my husband is so kind to me. Now everything is solved.
bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2010, 04:07:55 pm »

1. Yes, as long as eating 100% raw paleo without any exceptions.
2. Yes, I can say that.
3. Yes, of course I am!

Francois

What would be a healthy sex frequency for a 60 year old man? 70 year old man?
1 time a week?
1 time every 2 weeks?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2010, 06:51:59 pm »

LOL! It's up to you! I all depend on the circumstances, your partner (or no partner), your personality, your mood. I don’t think there’s anything to worry about it: anything goes, be it 3 times a day for a while to once a month only - or perhaps even less for some guys... 
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline bharminder

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 03:34:38 pm »
This is an interesting topic.

I think eating too much meat can cause a buildup of uric acid, urea, and purines in the kidneys, prostrate, bladder, and liver.

In a healthy body this shouldn't cause a problem, as the organs can excrete it out.

I think the amount/quantity of meat eaten in any one meal should be considered as an important factor in the potentiality of developing prostrate issues.

Offline SteakNchop

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2010, 03:40:13 pm »
LOL! It's up to you! I all depend on the circumstances, your partner (or no partner), your personality, your mood. I don’t think there’s anything to worry about it: anything goes, be it 3 times a day for a while to once a month only - or perhaps even less for some guys... 
3 times a day! O0

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2011, 09:29:06 am »
I don't care for the word "cure," but I have a relative with a somewhat high PSA score, so I'm bumping this thread. I know that at least one study has shown vitamin K2 to be beneficial as regards prostate and other cancers. Anyone have any other tips re: high PSA and minimizing risk of prostate cancer?
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2011, 09:53:18 am »
I don't care for the word "cure," but I have a relative with a somewhat high PSA score, so I'm bumping this thread. I know that at least one study has shown vitamin K2 to be beneficial as regards prostate and other cancers. Anyone have any other tips re: high PSA and minimizing risk of prostate cancer?
A family member of mine uses palmetto with positive results.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline lex_rooker

• Trailblazer
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2011, 09:58:10 am »
I suffer from an enlarged prostate.  The condition became a problem before I started RPD. It is a condition that takes many years to develop and it can go without any symptoms for 30 years or more.

Since I started RPD, many issues improved almost immediately, however, there has been little or no change to my prostate condition.  It hasn't gotten any better, but it hasn't gotten any worse either. I'm happy with this result.  It was predicted that by now I'd be on very high levels of medication or possibly require surgery.  At this point I'm on a low dose of Doxazosin (2 mg/day) and this is the only medication I take.  The dose hasn't increased in almost 10 years.

Wish I could get off the meds but when I do, I retain some urine and then become subject to urinary tract infections.  The small cost and inconvenience for taking the daily meds is a small trade-off for avoiding UTI's.  

This appears to be one of those problems that might be avoided if I had started RPD early in life, but is difficult to cure once you have it.  It could be that since it takes so many years to develop, it will take many years on RPD to mitigate the problem - if at all.  Sort of like loosing your hair.  Once you've become bald, many of the follicles die and it is impossible to restore a full head of hair.

Lex

« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 10:05:18 am by lex_rooker »

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2011, 05:38:11 pm »
I suffer from an enlarged prostate.  The condition became a problem before I started RPD. It is a condition that takes many years to develop and it can go without any symptoms for 30 years or more.

Since I started RPD, many issues improved almost immediately, however, there has been little or no change to my prostate condition.  It hasn't gotten any better, but it hasn't gotten any worse either. I'm happy with this result.  It was predicted that by now I'd be on very high levels of medication or possibly require surgery.  At this point I'm on a low dose of Doxazosin (2 mg/day) and this is the only medication I take.  The dose hasn't increased in almost 10 years.

Wish I could get off the meds but when I do, I retain some urine and then become subject to urinary tract infections.  The small cost and inconvenience for taking the daily meds is a small trade-off for avoiding UTI's.  

This appears to be one of those problems that might be avoided if I had started RPD early in life, but is difficult to cure once you have it.  It could be that since it takes so many years to develop, it will take many years on RPD to mitigate the problem - if at all.  Sort of like loosing your hair.  Once you've become bald, many of the follicles die and it is impossible to restore a full head of hair.

Lex

Is this drug similar to Proscar? Proscar/finasteride is supposed to be good for the prostate and hair as well.
"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2011, 08:34:49 pm »

Lex

Have you tried raw oysters?  On a regular basis?
My father in law had 10 years of back pain.
But a skillfull acupunturist, chinese herbs and raw oysters twice a week cured 10 years of back pain.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2011, 12:11:40 am »
I had some prostate issues that I think were due to yeast, I had painful urinating and I think my prostate was irritated by a yeast infection. I have never had a recurrence since changing my diet.

There is an old time folk remedy for dealing with an enlarged prostate. I know someone who swears that if you wait until you have to urinate and then piss out just a bit then contracting the prostate so that urine flow is cut of and then repeating these cycles of contracting and releasing the prostate will actually shrink back to a healthy size .

I am not sure exactly how it works, but if you repeat these exercises on a daily basis for a few weeks then improvements are almost guaranteed. Its worth a try for anyone with prostate trouble. The man who told me about it says that when he went back to the doctor for a follow up that his prostate shrank back down to the size of a younger mans, even though he was in his 60s and had been diagnosed with an enlarged prostate at the first appointment weeks earlyer.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 02:08:50 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline lex_rooker

• Trailblazer
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2011, 01:17:15 am »
  Is this drug similar to Proscar? Proscar/finasteride is supposed to be good for the prostate and hair as well.

I don't think so.  It is an Alpha Blocker used as a muscle relaxant to allow urine to pass more freely through the prostate.

Have you tried raw oysters?  On a regular basis?
My father in law had 10 years of back pain.
But a skillfull acupuncturist, Chinese herbs and raw oysters twice a week cured 10 years of back pain.

No I haven't tried either oysters or an acupuncturist.  I've never felt that there is any evidence that our paleo ancestors ate things like oysters, and in fact the opposite seems to be true, therefore I stick to red meat.  Don't know anything about acupuncture, but for those that I know that have tried it, it seems to be an on-going therapy for chronic problems like mine.  Not sure there is much difference between having to regularly visit an acupuncturist and regularly taking a small amount of medication.  Will have to think about this a bit more.

There is an old time folk remedy for dealing with an enlarged prostate. I know someone who swears that if you wait until you have to urinate and then piss out just a bit then contracting the prostate so that urine flow is cut of and then repeating these cycles of contrating and releasing the prostate will actually tone the gland and can reduce inflammation .

At the recommendation of my urologist I tried prostate massage therapy and it seemed to have little effect.  I do know that it works well for some, but it didn’t work for me at all.

Lex
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 01:31:02 am by lex_rooker »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2011, 05:36:59 am »
Cordain pointed to evidence that showed that palaeo peoples ate raw oysters c.300,000 years ago, but I suspect that only applied to those in coastal areas.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2011, 05:43:44 am »
Thanks for the tips.
My own symptoms from benign prostate enlargement improved with Paleo and low carb.
I have read that evidence was found of Stone Age consumption of freshwater shellfish as well as ocean shellfish. Not that I would eat freshwater shellfish given pollution problems, but ocean shellfish are probably sufficiently similar to be a healthy food. They also provide the advantage of easy-to-consume organs and are rich in vitamin K2, minerals and other nutrients.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2011, 07:21:36 am »
No I haven't tried either oysters or an acupuncturist.  I've never felt that there is any evidence that our paleo ancestors ate things like oysters, and in fact the opposite seems to be true, therefore I stick to red meat.  Don't know anything about acupuncture, but for those that I know that have tried it, it seems to be an on-going therapy for chronic problems like mine.  Not sure there is much difference between having to regularly visit an acupuncturist and regularly taking a small amount of medication.  Will have to think about this a bit more.

300,000++ years of oysters vs 60 years of drugs?
8,000++ years of acupuncture vs 60 years of drugs?

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2011, 10:41:13 am »
The difference is that acupuncturists poke you with needles while drugs poison you.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2011, 11:02:51 am »

I've never felt that there is any evidence that our paleo ancestors ate things like oysters, and in fact the opposite seems to be true, therefore I stick to red meat. 

Native Americans on both coasts of North America considered oysters a staple foodstuff. Great piles of oyster shells in many different areas of the shoreline are evidence of the early voracious appetite for these mollusks.

I love oysters and I believe that they are richer in some nutrients than red meats. I use to eat about a dozen every two weeks. I also like clams. I believe they have healing properties that are complementary to land mammal foods. I would eat more if they wernt so expensive, after the price went from 8 dolloars per dozen to 12, I began to eat clams
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2011, 04:33:45 pm »
Lex,found a study you might find interesting:
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa030656
"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2011, 01:07:54 am »
Lex,found a study you might find interesting:
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa030656

As the former "ritalin kid" in the room,
I would have to say that a study done by a group of doctors is worthless to me.
Drugs are bad mkay

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk