Author Topic: ZC Approach and craving  (Read 3976 times)

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
ZC Approach and craving
« on: January 22, 2011, 12:00:05 am »
So I tried living on zero carb for 1 week I've been sooo alright like if there is a number to choose how I feel between 10 to 0 I choose 5/6 you know just stable all day, craving sweets a little bit but feeing stable regular good fine nice.  -\

Today I couldnt resist the urge for sweets!!

I woke up drank 2 liters of orange juice!!!
Than ate cooked meat with eggs and bread
+ a huge pie with cocnut and chocolate with tea for desert.

Afternoon I ate again cooked meat with bread
and finished the pie with chocolate with tea

I feel so guiltyyy whyyyy damnn so much sugar in one day the only thing I m thinking right now is the diarhea tomorrow hope not fuckk

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: ZC Approach and craving
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 01:16:12 am »
*moved to hot topics forum*. 

I had had certain advantages when going rawpalaeo, as I had lost my taste for cooked animal foods and got massive stomach-aches as a result of eating them. That said, the smell of cooked foods was still alluring and since I had to pass restaurants which sneakily splashed traces of sauces on the sidewalk in order to encourage customers, I would have to visualise the pain of the stomach-aches I would get from eating such foods, and that stopped me.

Of course, others have instead chosen to pig out on cooked foods to the point where they vomited etc., and that seemed to work for them as a disincentive, until they eventually experienced the taste-change from cooked to raw, sometime later.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

djr_81

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 08:25:52 am »
You might not have been eating enough fat. I get cravings when I don't get enough.

Offline Arthas_

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 08:27:15 am »
I eat barbecue sometimes. The problem is that I overeat, some times up to 2kg. I have no problems though. But anyway I won't eat that anymore as it's almost burnt meat.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 08:29:21 am »
You might not have been eating enough fat. I get cravings when I don't get enough.
  My own experience with RZC was with huge amounts of raw grassfed fat, and, in , 1 or 2 cases, lots of cooked fats, in the case of cooked suet.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

djr_81

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 08:32:31 am »
  My own experience with RZC was with huge amounts of raw grassfed fat, and, in , 1 or 2 cases, lots of cooked fats, in the case of cooked suet.
Oh, I know. You definitely gave RZC a good run and more/less fat probably wouldn't have made a difference in your case. I was commenting to achillezzz. :)

Offline Arthas_

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2011, 08:37:48 am »

I don't think that's the case (not for me anyway). I some times overeat on fat too. Once I ate almost a pound in 1 sitting. What kills my hunger is organ meats. 100g of liver and some fat and I'm fine.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk