Author Topic: cow spine fixens  (Read 5533 times)

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
cow spine fixens
« on: January 22, 2011, 08:46:51 am »
I got a quarter calf with the spine cut down half. I dug out the spinal cord and even picked at the vertebrae, It tasted good, you can see where I was digging pits into the disc with a knife. I minced up the meat and it made for a good feast. With some beef marrow lamb fat and coconut butter.

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: cow spine fixens
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 08:37:16 pm »
on the plate it looks so much better

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 05:36:14 am »
so   I let the remainder of the carcass age out on my back porch on racks; the weather stayed above freezing and has been reaching the mid 40s lately, so the meat has turned high, I have been eating it and find it very energizing.

I was just curious as to how high should I let it go or is their a limit to how high it can get before becoming inedible.

Am I becoming a high meat junkie?  is it a bad thing? as long as I can maintain this state of health and well being I will eat it till my hearts content, but I still worry about turning into some kind of monster if I continue eatting such large amounts, and if I were to quit I might go through some major withdrawls. (keep in mind I use high meat as a safe alternative to depression meds, and I claim it works quite well)

I would like some input on the subject from other high meat users and abusers in the community.

Is what I am doing safe, is it sane, or is it the way to go for living the good life?
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 06:43:18 am »
Well I have always got a negated effect from "high-meat" after using it too often, over many months. After a while, "high-meat" seems to have no effect on me, any more.

Whatever the case, "high-meat" is perfectly safe, and has no side-effects like heroin/crack cocaine etc. has.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk