Author Topic: Liquid Chlorophyll  (Read 4987 times)

Offline Coatue

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Liquid Chlorophyll
« on: February 01, 2011, 08:42:15 am »
Anybody here drink it? I'm considering it but I heard it contains progesterone.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Liquid Chlorophyll
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 08:52:49 am »
I have tried it before when I was real sick I don't think its anything we need on a paleo diet. Its seemed to do nothing for my stomach pains and I didn't notice any positive or negative effects from it.

I think It conflicts with the formation of healthy meat loving bacteria, and is basically only good for making vegetarians have less smelly farts.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Coatue

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 09:05:49 am »
Yeah, I was wondering if there was even a point on the paleo diet. Eating liver should supply the same minerals that are supplied in liquid chlorophyll.

Offline Caveman

• Bear Hunter
  • Man of the cave
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 09:09:12 am »
I am thinking it could be useful for people with estrogen dominance, if it does indeed have decent amounts of progesterone. But, I don't know either..

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 11:05:41 am »
Perhaps for vegetarians chlorophyll could improve hormonal imbalances, but once one is on a raw paleo diet the glands should actually rejuvenate and begin to work at optimal levels, returning the body to its natural hormonal balance, without the need to supplament with plant hormones, which from what I can tell are very inadequate and often interfere with the healing process.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 04:46:55 pm »
I think chlorophyll's main use is against bad breath, so use it for that. Otherwise, as a food supplement it is a waste of time, even on a raw vegan diet.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 02:13:07 am »
Anybody here drink it? I'm considering it but I heard it contains progesterone.

Sounds like an vegan idea.

Cows eat chlorophyll. We eat cows. It's very comfortable and tasty. ;-)

Löwenherz

Offline bharminder

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 04:56:51 am »
Liquid chlorophyll if from a high quality source and fresh would be a good supplement to use occasionally. I consider chlorophyll to be a very important component for a plant, so it should have some properties that may be beneficial to people too. You can't take too much of it though, and there could be a thin line between what's appropriate for you and what's unhealthy.

Personally I eat a lot of vegetables and that's usually enough. I rotate the vegetables I do eat to get a variety going. I don't juice vegetables anymore, but still have a juicer and think it is a good tool to use if used appropriately , and not excessively long-term.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk