Author Topic: Hello the RAW Community, here the badboy comes  (Read 4258 times)

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Hello the RAW Community, here the badboy comes
« on: February 03, 2011, 10:18:16 pm »
 -d

Nah jokes

Hello everyone, I'm here really because the fact that I have had eczema since I was a kid.

And am really hoping for a way to cure this.

Currently I'm already doing paleo diet and uping my fat intake by eating more fatty meat.

Yet, typical chinese family, my parents won't let me do raw meat other than sashimi
I couldn't convince her, and myself as well as to the risky sides of eating raw meat.

However, I eat fruits raw for sure (no duh), and sometimes eggs, cuz I tried some and they do me no harm.

I'm willing to explore, and give it a shot
I'm reading the newbie section as well lately, as it'd be a shame to ask questions without reading it first.

So i really need strong enough convincing evidence for my mom and myself that it is safe to eat raw meat maybe.

Other than that, I really hope I'd get my eczema away, as it's bothering my social life and academics.

anyways, HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEARS to everyone!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Hello the RAW Community, here the badboy comes
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 12:03:11 am »
A number of rawpalaeos used this rawpalaeodiet to get rid of their eczema.

Anyway, welcome to the forum!
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline CHK91

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 12:14:36 am »
Hello!  ;D I have been able to stop my skin breakouts by being on this diet and eliminating allergic foods.

I have concerns about how China raises their animals. (I don't know how much you guys import from the mainland) I would imagine the wide scale operation would be more concerned about quantity than quality. I would never ever eat supermarket meat in China raw ever. Your parents are probably are aware of this. Are there any small farmers who raise their animal in the traditional manner in your area (livestock eating grass)? I ask because I imagine you live in a huge metropolitan area.
All I want is the truth... Just gimme some truth.
"I wanna be the minority."

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 01:40:30 am »
Hello BBOY :)

I've always had problems with eczema.. Even RPD gave me eczema. (Although it's your gut that's the problem, not the RPD)

My eczema is very little now after I started the the primal diet and follow it to a T.

I'm not sure whether it's suitable for you though, seeing as you are asian.. and it's said asians don't do good with dairy. But give it a try.
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 02:24:03 am »
Evidence? you wont find any evidence.
The only evidence I got were from my grandpa!!

Before trying raw meat I asked my grandpa if he knew anything about it.
He told me people in kazahstan ate their meat/fat raw with salt on it they used to make jerky and eat "high meat" without knowing that.

Next time I asked my grandpa if he ate raw meat once well he told me he slaughtered a lamb and took piece of fat from it and ate it he said its called "Kurduk" and its very cleansing the esophagus and all the inside organs and then BOOOM ITS ALL LINKED IN MY HEAD Because few days before I read here that Fats are cleansing and AV said same.

Now how the fuck my grandpa could knew it ? he also ate raw testicles he told me its healthy and stuff like that.
While my parents of course the degenerated generation who forgot everything about nature always tell me IF YOU EAT RAW MEAT OR EGGS YOU DIE when they tell me this I laugh because I already eat raw meat once every week without them knowing itttttttt!!!!!!!!11111111111

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 03:56:45 am »
So i really need strong enough convincing evidence for my mom and myself that it is safe to eat raw meat maybe.

Hi Badboy,

welcome to rawpaleo!

Be careful with conventional produced meat. From my experience it is not safe to eat raw. Try to get wild game meat, wild seafood and 100% grass-fed meats. These should be really safe...

Greetings to HongKong!

Löwenherz

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 04:00:52 am »

Next time I asked my grandpa if he ate raw meat once well he told me he slaughtered a lamb and took piece of fat from it and ate it he said its called "Kurduk" and its very cleansing the esophagus and all the inside organs and then BOOOM ITS ALL LINKED IN MY HEAD Because few days before I read here that Fats are cleansing and AV said same.

Now how the fuck my grandpa could knew it ? he also ate raw testicles he told me its healthy and stuff like that.

You seem to have a grandpa who has not been brainwashed.

Congratulations!  ;-)

Löwenherz

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2011, 06:56:19 am »
You seem to have a grandpa who has not been brainwashed.

Congratulations!  ;-)

Löwenherz

yeahhh he knows alot about old school paleo  lol
When we go to get a live lamb or sheep he knows how to check its quality by touching it and hitting it with his hand at right spots
a skill i want to learn because it works all the animals he chooses are really tastyy of course he cooks most of it only because he wants to make it tastier but he knows that it can be eaten raw.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk