Author Topic: Liver/GB Flushing vs Cancer  (Read 8122 times)

Offline MrBBQ

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Liver/GB Flushing vs Cancer
« on: March 01, 2011, 05:25:50 am »
Hey all,

I realise that this may sound freaky but since I had adrenal challenges, I now seem to have developed a cancer (just a word) condition, which may have spread from my left testicle (no lumps but change in nature), then to the right testicle (no lumps but change in nature) and now possibly to my brain. Something kinda popped in my head (with increased pressure) after a few sensations and then I felt like I was going to lose consciousness, but managed to stay conscious. I went totally white and my heart was beating like crazy - suffice to say I visited the emergency room, although things calmed down. Now I have a permanent sensation in my mid right brain.

Maybe this has occurred because my immune system has been fighting like crazy over something (maybe a soil-based probiotic I took) with chronic inflammation occurring etc., plus with hormone imbalances, estrogen has been unopposed.

Suffice to say that if I can stay conscious in this realm long enough before being unjacked from the matrix, I will endeavour to save what I have...

---

Now, the only remaining option I have seems to be liver flushing and coffee enemas to try to get my liver/GB fully back online - this will have to be swift and well planned.

I'm looking for answers as to how I may execute the flushes because everything in the past seemed too difficult, even when I had the energy reserves.

---

My fat digestion seems rubbish now even though it was good before, which may have caused many stones to come down without actually being expelled. If my fat digestion is poor, that must mean my mineral uptake is poor. The idea with flushing is to improve fat digestion and mineral uptake. Until then, I cannot really thrive on fatty meat as a source of energy or minerals.

---

Also, what about alkalising minerals?

---

If you can help me, it would potentially save my poor paleo ass...

I don't know when I will be unjacked from the matrix, so quick responses would be cool, thanks.

Sees you,
Scotty
When hungry eat, when tired sleep - this is the essence of Zen...

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Liver/GB Flushing vs Cancer
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 05:41:29 am »
Well, there is nothing else but to reiterate Wodgina's previously famous, and somewhat obvious, answer which was to either go to a psychiatrist and/or a doctor for a diagnosis. 
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline FoxWoman

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 05:44:19 am »
It sounds like you have had a panic attack.

Offline MrBBQ

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 06:26:26 am »
I wish it was as simple as that...

I'm already with a psychiatrist, who reckons I have a good mind, although I'm apparently suffering from clinical depression and some pharmaceuticals would help...

Do panic attacks leave residual headaches and all over sensations following them? The event happened during a benign moment when I was talking to a girl in a wheelchair in a church...(a rare time that I left the house)

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 06:43:37 am »
Your suffering from OCD, eating disorders and panic attacks. You should give me your money and sack your psychiatrist. He sounds useless.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline FoxWoman

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 06:50:15 am »
Panic attacks are a very frightening experience, they can repeat often and can accompany depression and general anxiety states. They usually come "out of the blue moon". Sometimes, they also generate phobias, social anxiety, and other highly unpleasant responses. You might consider taking tranquilizers, if this is the case, they work very well to block panic and also give you time to recover using natural means.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 06:59:16 am »
Liver flushes:

I like egg yolk liver flushing as the best one http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols-and-treatments/liver-gall-bladder-flush/edwins-egg-yolk-liver-flushing/

I wish it was as simple as that...

I'm already with a psychiatrist, who reckons I have a good mind, although I'm apparently suffering from clinical depression and some pharmaceuticals would help...

Do panic attacks leave residual headaches and all over sensations following them? The event happened during a benign moment when I was talking to a girl in a wheelchair in a church...(a rare time that I left the house)

I remember I gave you the number of my professional healer friend Vander Gaditano.

And you said you were going to call me, but you haven't called me yet.

Wodgina is right, your psychiatrist is useless.  I don't see why those useless people are popular in your country.  And to give you psycho drugs? Geez.

You should just fly over here to the Philippines and stay with Vander Gaditano for a few weeks, I can visit you too.  That should straighten you out with me and him combined.  I can also ask the professional acupuncturist and TCM wonder Sifu Sam to join in and help with your case.

Vander will administer your liver flushes and coffee enemas and give you clean raw goat livers.

Vander Gaditano is the Best Live In Healer I know and recommend. You live, sleep and eat in his healing farm in Candelaria, Quezon. He makes sure you do everything right according to your illness. Customized Diet, Customized Detox, Customized Healing... all hands on. Click to visit Vander Gaditano's Healing Farm. Call Vander at +63-917-742-3294 call me +63-922-8969975
http://www.myhealthblog.org/2009/04/11/vanderbilt-gaditanos-healing-farm-is-a-sanctuary-for-the-sick-and-terminally-ill-looking-for-a-cure/

(sounds like a sales pitch?  well, it's an alternative to Mr. BBQ's fumbling around and polluting our forum.)

Mr.BBQ.  Can you just open up your own personal Journal thread and post your experiments there?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 07:12:27 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline andvanwyk

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2011, 02:41:56 pm »
Sounds like a panic attack to me too. It's been nearly 3 years for me since it started. I've also had and still have weird sensations in my head that noone can explain that moves around. Also i get weird feelings when i yawn...like liquid is moving around my skull and i've had other bizaare feelings. I've thought i've had cancer,ms,diabetes and every exotic disorder you can think of at one time or another. I don't know what it is but there's no use worrying about it. The panic attacks and anxiety can cause some of the strangest most unexplained symptoms a person can experience.i used to also get panic attacks completely out of the blue without any linkable cause. I found the linden method to be somewhat helpful as well as seeing an eft practitioner and all the normal health things like sunlight etc. Having faith in something bigger than yourself helps a lot also. You're on this journey for a reason to learn something... You are experiencing this for a reason even if it's awful. It will make you a better person and you will find your way. Surrendering yourself to the moment is a powerful tool as well.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2011, 02:57:51 pm »
I think not only your liver should be thoroughly flushed, but your whole being including brain and mind.  ;D
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline MrBBQ

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2011, 08:42:07 pm »
Edwin, I just tried to call both the numbers you mentioned but they are "not recognised"...

Any idea why?

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2011, 08:56:15 pm »
GS I don't think you've been reading BBQ posts because he is a liver flush junkie.

Only he can help himself now. He has to face the anxiety and continue with everday life and feel the pain while moving forward.

Mr BBQ do not contact these numbers. It will make you sicker.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 10:18:35 pm by TylerDurden »
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline MrBBQ

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2011, 12:41:28 am »
Sicker like the raw paleo diet did? There's no way for me to be sicker...Why not call the healer? They have an interest in my money, but they also have expertise and a beautiful farm...I always said that I'd go to a retreat place if I had cancer...It just so happens that I have some funds to do it with...It could be my last big trip! I'm already wondering about it now...

wodgina, thanks for your contributions - the fact is that there's nothing particularly wrong with me psychiatrically. Actually, the point is more that my body did not respond well to a raw paleo diet for healing purposes - quite the opposite...

You're all adding insult to injury, particularly because I'm in such a compromised (not imagined) state. You're projecting your own judgements onto me based on some profile that you've conjured, which is pretty inhumane.

Some people have to do liver flushes due to not eating fat their whole lives and accumulating debris in the biliary system - did they know this when they embarked on a young life? It's alright for you with your efficient fat digestion.

Once again, it's that I'm alright Jack mentality - not everything fits for everyone and that's why there has to be compassion and tolerance. What place would you serve in the tribe - the hunting/slaughtering, I presume? Not much room for much else...

Play nice because...did I do anything to harm you? Or is hostility your pervading tone?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk