Author Topic: Never introduced myself! Here it is hi paleoers! :D  (Read 7545 times)

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
Never introduced myself! Here it is hi paleoers! :D
« on: March 10, 2011, 05:22:10 pm »
Well hey hey i'm Techydude, some of you all know me from my posts:

I am:
- An electronic fan and electronic music lover/raver
- Into barefooting/ barefoot walking/running and minimal/barefoot footwear when necessary, and nudism (only on the weekend haha j/k anytime I can)
- 17 still in high school (raw is tough but manageable I just say i'm a sushi loving otaku)
- I use bentonite clay from green clays about 3 tbs daily
- Drink spring/distilled water bpa-free until I can afford reverse osmosis filter to prevent fluoride
- Do not vaccinate they are poison
- I'm a low carber raw paleoer - I mainly eat meat (fish/seafood, beef, bison, lamb, wild animals, elk, deer, etc willing to try more) , no fruits or sugar, and about 40-60 carbs daily all from sea vegetables ( about a tiny tiny 1/8 cup or smidgen a day), leaves and lettuces( I dont touch any other veg makes me sick, i eat lettuce and salad greens like arugala, raddichio, mizuna, etc basically leaves lol too many to list)
- I'm an intactivist at an early age who fights for genital integrity for all (google intactivism or intactivist)

And yeah that's just about it. Hope to get to know more peeps. Love this forum and glad to meet more people like me  :D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 05:31:17 pm by Techydude »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Never introduced myself! Here it is hi paleoers! :D
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 09:31:36 pm »
Welcome Techydude!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 10:38:30 pm »
another brother !

welcome bro!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 11:08:59 pm by achillezzz »

Offline Max

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 04:54:56 am »
Hello
"The strong white teeth sank into the raw and dripping flesh in apparent relish of the meal, but Clayton could not bring himself to share the uncooked meat with his strange host; instead he watched him, and presently there dawned upon him the conviction that this was Tarzan of the Apes....." - Edgar Rice Burroughs, 'Tarzan of the Apes'

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 10:27:08 am »
welcome :)

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 05:50:27 pm »

I am:

Welcome to Raw Paleo World!

I hope to see some more great electronic music posts from you.  ;)

Let's groove

Löwenherz

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 06:57:29 pm »

I am:
- Into barefooting/ barefoot walking/running and minimal/barefoot footwear when necessary, and nudism (only on the weekend haha j/k anytime I can)
- 17 still in high school (raw is tough but manageable I just say i'm a sushi loving otaku)
- I use bentonite clay from green clays about 3 tbs daily
- Drink spring/distilled water bpa-free until I can afford reverse osmosis filter to prevent fluoride
- Do not vaccinate they are poison
- I'm a low carber raw paleoer - I mainly eat meat (fish/seafood, beef, bison, lamb, wild animals, elk, deer, etc willing to try more) , no fruits or sugar, and about 40-60 carbs daily all from sea vegetables ( about a tiny tiny 1/8 cup or smidgen a day), leaves and lettuces( I dont touch any other veg makes me sick, i eat lettuce and salad greens like arugala, raddichio, mizuna, etc basically leaves lol too many to list)
- I'm an intactivist at an early age who fights for genital integrity for all (google intactivism or intactivist)

And yeah that's just about it. Hope to get to know more peeps. Love this forum and glad to meet more people like me  :D

Welcome!

I am considering some "barefoot" footwear.  Of course, actually walking barefoot is preferable, but not always practical (or possible, as some places will not let you in the door without shoes).  Do you have any recommendations based on shoes that you have tried?  Thanks!

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 09:14:51 am »
Welcome!

I am considering some "barefoot" footwear.  Of course, actually walking barefoot is preferable, but not always practical (or possible, as some places will not let you in the door without shoes).  Do you have any recommendations based on shoes that you have tried?  Thanks!

RunAmok's : http://www.softstarshoes.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1342

and Huaraches seem the best: http://www.invisibleshoe.com/

Basically my plan for barefoot is: Barefoot as much as you can - always barefoot in the house and wherever applicable, if you have the courage barefoot all day and through out your shoes in the summer.

But for most social situation:

In the winter: You can barefoot walk or run in the early mornings or mid morning/early afternoon or at night when there's less people around, then throw on your runamok's best winter barefoot for the rest of the day as not to get frostbite.

In the summer: You can run or walk barefoot all day when people aren't really around and if you have a store barefoot problem carry them in your pack or bag or in your hands, slip em on outside the store and go in! Or walk on foot to a barefoot area like a park, etc grassy area, forest, desert w/e on the sandals, slip em off in that barefoot area for a walk or run, and then when you feel like you need to put them back on if say you dont feel like dealing with people slip em back on for the tread back home, or walk home barefoot :). Then you can continue your barefoot day at home.

But Running in shoes is bad for form so I only choose to run barefoot. With the minimalist/barefoot shoes on I choose to only walk.

But me I don't really care much, nudism/barefootism ftw clothes suck :P

@Lowenherz you'll see more electronic from me! I hate all other music cept electronic. Love: house,trance,techno(real techno as in acid, hard techno, thumpin, etc), hardcore, breakbeat, jungle(or drum n bass for you 00s civillians).

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2011, 12:34:29 pm »
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
    • View Profile

Offline CHK91

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2011, 01:13:05 pm »
Or this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB94FLT2PoI

This song has great meaning for all of us here probably.
All I want is the truth... Just gimme some truth.
"I wanna be the minority."

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2011, 01:20:37 pm »
Well I like electronic rock lol. Everyone's trying to convert me xD

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 04:53:36 pm »
RunAmok's : http://www.softstarshoes.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1342

and Huaraches seem the best: http://www.invisibleshoe.com/

Basically my plan for barefoot is: Barefoot as much as you can - always barefoot in the house and wherever applicable, if you have the courage barefoot all day and through out your shoes in the summer.

But for most social situation:

In the winter: You can barefoot walk or run in the early mornings or mid morning/early afternoon or at night when there's less people around, then throw on your runamok's best winter barefoot for the rest of the day as not to get frostbite.

In the summer: You can run or walk barefoot all day when people aren't really around and if you have a store barefoot problem carry them in your pack or bag or in your hands, slip em on outside the store and go in! Or walk on foot to a barefoot area like a park, etc grassy area, forest, desert w/e on the sandals, slip em off in that barefoot area for a walk or run, and then when you feel like you need to put them back on if say you dont feel like dealing with people slip em back on for the tread back home, or walk home barefoot :). Then you can continue your barefoot day at home.

But Running in shoes is bad for form so I only choose to run barefoot. With the minimalist/barefoot shoes on I choose to only walk.

But me I don't really care much, nudism/barefootism ftw clothes suck :P

Thanks, my plan is to go barefoot 100% when possible and just carry a pair of barefoot shoes for when necessary.  I have not tried running barefoot yet.  There are some big empty fields around here, but I am a little concerned with broken glass, nails, and so on.  Well mainly nails (tetanus).  Broken glass can be pulled out easy enough I guess.

I do live in a cold northern climate, this winter was in the teens and twenties Fahrenheit for several months, so the shoes should be warm, but winter is almost over so I can probably not worry about winter shoes for now.

Are your feet tough like leather from going barefoot?

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 05:10:11 pm »
Thanks, my plan is to go barefoot 100% when possible and just carry a pair of barefoot shoes for when necessary.  I have not tried running barefoot yet.  There are some big empty fields around here, but I am a little concerned with broken glass, nails, and so on.  Well mainly nails (tetanus).  Broken glass can be pulled out easy enough I guess.

I do live in a cold northern climate, this winter was in the teens and twenties Fahrenheit for several months, so the shoes should be warm, but winter is almost over so I can probably not worry about winter shoes for now.

Are your feet tough like leather from going barefoot?

Actually everyday they're getting softer and softer and less calloused. When wearing socks and shoes I always had callouses and try feet cause of all the increased sweating that uses up the feet's moisture and salt from the sweat causing my feet to dry out and the socks cause friction which cause callouses. I haven't even used a pumice stone and the callouses are going away :D Socks cause fungal infections cause the sock is like a giant thermas or heat incubator for your foot like a mitten and no air circulation can get in breeding bacteria faster and moreso anaerobic bacteria due to lack of oxygen.

Forgo the shoesies and the socks and your feet will thank you.

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2011, 05:14:49 pm »
Actually everyday they're getting softer and softer and less calloused. When wearing socks and shoes I always had callouses and try feet cause of all the increased sweating that uses up the feet's moisture and salt from the sweat causing my feet to dry out and the socks cause friction which cause callouses. I haven't even used a pumice stone and the callouses are going away :D Socks cause fungal infections cause the sock is like a giant thermas or heat incubator for your foot like a mitten and no air circulation can get in breeding bacteria faster and moreso anaerobic bacteria due to lack of oxygen.

Forgo the shoesies and the socks and your feet will thank you.

I have already decided I am going to ditch the shoes, except for work and where necessary.  But as I can wear whatever I want to work (as long as I am clothed, pretty much) I would like some shoes that are very close to barefoot.  Thanks!

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2011, 11:59:55 am »
I have already decided I am going to ditch the shoes, except for work and where necessary.  But as I can wear whatever I want to work (as long as I am clothed, pretty much) I would like some shoes that are very close to barefoot.  Thanks!

No prob!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk