Author Topic: Theory cooked food + lots of vegetables  (Read 2774 times)

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
Theory cooked food + lots of vegetables
« on: April 15, 2011, 09:08:49 pm »
I know people who eat alot of raw veggies and fruits and eat cooked food they are old and look very good.
Is it possible that their body adapted to take the enzymes from fruits and veggies convert them to mutated enzymes that digest cooked food?

Evolution of cooked food eaters with help of raw plant enzymes?

I believe its possible.

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Theory cooked food + lots of vegetables
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 09:24:29 pm »
cooked food + unsat fat = lots of oxidation + lots of antioxidants from veggies = somewhat balanced?

of course raw saturated fat rich food = minimal oxidation + some antioxidants from veggies = better
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 09:38:00 pm by TylerDurden »
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 09:41:28 pm »
Such topics about cooked foods belong in the hot topics forum only. I'll move it there now.

The enzyme issue makes no sense at all. A more obvious reason for such people being "less unhealthy" than their other contemporaries who eat SAD, is that raw plant foods have some benefits re bacteria etc., and also there is the fact that they are eating smaller amounts of cooked foods each day, overall, as a result,  thus burdening their body with fewer levels of heat-created toxins.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 09:47:20 pm »
Such topics about cooked foods belong in the hot topics forum only. I'll move it there now.

The enzyme issue makes no sense at all. A more obvious reason for such people being "less unhealthy" than their other contemporaries who eat SAD, is that raw plant foods have some benefits re bacteria etc., and also there is the fact that they are eating smaller amounts of cooked foods each day, overall, as a result,  thus burdening their body with fewer levels of heat-created toxins.
I think some people are genetically "blessed" with the ability to digest cooked food better than others, or less bad.

Maybe someone with the ability to live a 100 years seems quite healthy at 60 cooked whereas someone whose maximum lifespan is 70 seems less healthy at 60 raw...

Enzymes are incredibly complex and cannot be converted into other enzymes.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 10:06:20 pm by TylerDurden »
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 10:08:05 pm »
I don't think that some people are necessarily more adapted to cooked foods in general. There are so many other factors involved with longevity such as personal wealth, stress, whether one is married or not etc. etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk