Author Topic: This is a Research. I hope you can help with your opinions.  (Read 6349 times)

Offline roseannegrace

• Forager
    • View Profile
Hi. I am Rose Anne Dela Cruz from the Philippines. I am a researcher and my story for this week is about raw paleo healing. Maybe you could refer me people who suffered from an illness and got well because of Raw Paleo Diet.

I'm hoping to get an immediate response from you.  :)

Thank you everyone and God Bless You.  :)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: This is a Research. I hope you can help with your opinions.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 11:04:52 pm »
Guys and gals, let's help her out.

Her team did a video shoot with me this morning.

She needs more info and they're not too well versed in scouring forums.

She works for a big big major major network in the Philippines so we may get some mass media mileage out of this.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline roseannegrace

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 12:12:09 am »
Guys and gals, let's help her out.

Her team did a video shoot with me this morning.

She needs more info and they're not too well versed in scouring forums.

She works for a big big major major network in the Philippines so we may get some mass media mileage out of this.

thanks sir:)

CitrusHigh

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 12:55:32 am »
I'd be happy to contribute, Private message me with the specific info you'd like. Thanks!

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 05:09:05 am »
...people who suffered from an illness and got well because of Raw Paleo Diet.

There are plenty in France, Germany and Switzerland where we've been practicing instinctive raw paleo nutrition for several decades.  Any kind of illness, even very serious, deadly and usually considered incurable.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 09:15:50 am »
Please, put yourself or your love one on this diet who is ill for a long time. See if she or he  improves after weeks or months or a year. Remember, this diet is not a drug, it will take some times, but the result is amazing.
bugs or country chickens

Offline roseannegrace

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 10:20:56 am »
There are plenty in France, Germany and Switzerland where we've been practicing instinctive raw paleo nutrition for several decades.  Any kind of illness, even very serious, deadly and usually considered incurable.

can you give me exact names and their contact numbers sir? Thank you very much.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 09:24:29 pm »
Sorry it’s almost impossible to provide you exact names and addresses. Those people want to remain anonymous because of the kind of witch hunting that is still underway.

which hunting, are you serious? wow
I know you mean the raw paleo dieters but woww

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2011, 01:45:22 am »
Witch hunting, not which hunting! Of course I'm serious. Children taken away form the parents to feed them cooked food and dairy, instinctive nutrition categorized as a sect by the French State, people taken to court and so on.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk