Author Topic: Congress OKs 30,000 flying drones spying on Americans across U.S. cities  (Read 2768 times)

CitrusHigh

http://www.naturalnews.com/034919_spy_drones_America_surveillance.html

Hideous waste of resources (read: tax money (read: coercively extracted money))

Not to mention you will never know when you are being watched. These drones are tiny little planes that can fly high enough that they will see you clearly but you cannot see them.

One more step towards a police state. If you're stateside, please write your reps, write the president, express your disgust, let them know that they work for you, not the other way around.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Congress OKs 30,000 flying drones spying on Americans across U.S. cities
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 10:08:40 pm »
One more step towards a police state. If you're stateside, please write your reps, write the president, express your disgust, let them know that they work for you, not the other way around.

This is not JUST one more step towards a police state.
THIS IS A POLICE STATE.
Prison cities. Zoos.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

CitrusHigh

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 10:11:52 pm »
Fair enough, better said: one more step towards an overt police state. Eventually the government will feel comfortable admitting it, but not until they are confident in their invulnerability and total control.

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 10:26:00 pm »
Fair enough, better said: one more step towards an overt police state. Eventually the government will feel comfortable admitting it, but not until they are confident in their invulnerability and total control.
Why on earth would they admit anything once they have total control?

I'm with GS it is a police state. Those things would make the cold war secret services look like amateurs. No need recruting unreliable humans. Machine are honest...
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 12:51:27 am by TylerDurden »
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

CitrusHigh

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 10:29:26 pm »
I don't really understand what you're saying.

I'm saying they will come out of the closet eventually as an authoritarian regime, whereas right now they still wear the cloak of a democratic republic.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 01:21:57 am »
I just read an article in I believe it was "The New Yorker" that the US has the highest rate of incarceration in the world. More people are incarcerated than Stalin incarcerated. Makes you wonder what is going on.

731 per 100,000
Cheers
Al

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 01:41:47 am »
I don't really understand what you're saying.

I'm saying they will come out of the closet eventually as an authoritarian regime, whereas right now they still wear the cloak of a democratic republic.
Im saying total control will make it much easier to keep wearing that cloak. They will never shed it for than it would no longer be possible to play world police to steal oil ooow excuse me I meant to bring democracy to the middle east..
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 02:04:54 am by TylerDurden »
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk