Author Topic: Fairly New  (Read 3979 times)

Offline reyyzl

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Chicken Schwarma
    • View Profile
Fairly New
« on: November 24, 2008, 02:42:14 pm »
Hi Everyone!

This is my first post here.  I was a member of the primal diet ning group.  I'm a member of a few other raw online communities.  Most of their members seem to be vegan, and that's all they talk about.  I don't want it to rub off on me.  Been where vegan seemed right for me, been where vegan was wrong to me, done all the vegan stuff, wearing the T-shirt, on to different and better horizons now, I can't digest that foreign stuff anymore.

I started practicing the Primal Diet in 2006.  Presently I am an omnivore.  Ex:  I ate raw chicken for dinner, but who knows what my next meal will be, I eat a wide variety. 

I was diagnosed with a bunch of incurable medical conditions between nine and seven years ago.  I had experience with raw vegan food, so I went back to that for a while, and continued on how I could.  I've learned a bunch on the way, and I like how Raw Animal Foods feel, now that I've discovered them, and I like that I look better too.

I see a few people here I recognize from online.  I'll send you private messages so you'll know.  I thank you all very much for this forum.  I'm so glad someone pointed me to it recently.

That's it for now.

reyyzl
"A genuine RPDer should always live by the coast." -TylerDurden Global Moderator Mammoth Hunter

Too often we get caught up trying to get to the end. What is most important however is to discover the beginning. We don’t solve problems or start to heal unless we can be willing, be kind, laugh a little and commit to seeking until we find. If we can, we’ll get started. I’ll meet you at the beginning!
“Reflections on My Travels…India” by Michael J Tamura ~ pg. 57

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Fairly New
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 08:19:19 pm »
Welcome to the forum! By the way, could you provide an address for this Primal Diet "Ning" group. It's always interesting to find other RAF groups around - that way I can post links for such sites on this and other RAF forums.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

livingthelife

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 08:47:03 pm »
Welcome! I'm new here too.

Very sorry to learn of your medical problems. Perhaps this change of diet can help; it seems that many people have had "miraculous cures" when they've gone raw primal. I hope that's the case for you as well.

I became terribly and seriously sick from eating a vegan diet, yet the raw part felt absolutely right for me. I'm glad to have found this forum; I read through it quite a bit when I transitioned to RAF.

See you 'round!

Offline reyyzl

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Chicken Schwarma
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 02:40:17 am »
Welcome to the forum! By the way, could you provide an address for this Primal Diet "Ning" group. It's always interesting to find other RAF groups around - that way I can post links for such sites on this and other RAF forums.

Thank you for :) the welcome Tyler and livingthe life!

It was http://www.primaldiet.ning.com .  It is inactive right now, due to lack of an available appropriate long term available moderator.  It's a private group.  Since I'm on Aajonus' email list, he sent me an invitation when the group opened.

Livingthelife, yes, the primal diet help me immensely.  I'm off all medications.  My body is more flexible.  My pain is gone.  I feel serene most of the time.  I can deal with things better.  My anti-bodies have come way down.  The diet is really helping a lot. 
"A genuine RPDer should always live by the coast." -TylerDurden Global Moderator Mammoth Hunter

Too often we get caught up trying to get to the end. What is most important however is to discover the beginning. We don’t solve problems or start to heal unless we can be willing, be kind, laugh a little and commit to seeking until we find. If we can, we’ll get started. I’ll meet you at the beginning!

Offline reyyzl

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Chicken Schwarma
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 06:42:08 am »
Hi, Tyler.  The site is active again now.  Private invitation is required, so if someone read We Want to Live and is practicing Primal Diet, shoot me a line, and I'll invite you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk