Author Topic: Caveman Sex  (Read 22622 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Caveman Sex
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2012, 08:50:02 am »
In my observation in my locale.
Women do cater to multiple men.  They instigate sperm wars.  They are just discreet about it.
The magic word is be discreet.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2012, 02:09:09 pm »
You don't need tons of people in order to maintain 21st  century technology. I mean, a small country like Slovenia has nuclear power yet has only 2,052,000 citizens in it..

There is this thing called import of goods and export of work. Billions of dollars of both cross the borders of Slovenia during a year to allow the global division of labor to bring up the standard of living of each person there to the level it is at. Or are you suggesting that those two million people are self-sufficient in their current standard of living with their nuclear power etc?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 05:26:00 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2012, 02:14:37 pm »
There is this thing called import of goods and export of work. Billions of dollars of both cross the borders of Slovenia during a year to allow the global division of labor to bring up the standard of living of each person there to the level it is at. Or are you suggesting that those two million people are self-sufficient in there current standard of living with their nuclear power etc?

The 10 million most intelligent/educated/healthiest/sanest/calmest people could almost certainly keep the world humming along as it is, and even create technological advancement.  Don't forget, It's only a few tens of thousands of scientists that are at the very top of their fields, that really advance knowledge. Everyone else is support personnel, largely. 

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2012, 02:54:14 pm »
I for one think it's a good idea we maintain high numbers... for astronomical devastation catastrophe survival... and  I would also think we maintain impressive military hardware.  For the aliens of course.  You don't know if they are going to be friendly. 

If you have read guns germs and steel, the pacifist islanders off the main island of new zealand got massacred by the Maoris.

Too much "earth is an island" thinking will get us slaughtered by evil aliens.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 07:31:47 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2012, 05:31:55 pm »
There is this thing called import of goods and export of work. Billions of dollars of both cross the borders of Slovenia during a year to allow the global division of labor to bring up the standard of living of each person there to the level it is at. Or are you suggesting that those two million people are self-sufficient in their current standard of living with their nuclear power etc?
Absolutely. I mean,  with modern technology, they have all the land they need for food. Technically, importing tropical fruits and other luxury items from abroad  is not required in order to have a high level of technological civilisation. I don't suppose there is any uranium etc. in Slovenia so they would have to go elsewhere for that, but the point is that the necessary scientific and engineering expertise is already there in Slovenia and they don't have to depend on other people abroad to sustain their level of technology, they only need some raw materials, at best.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2012, 10:59:03 pm »
I for one think it's a good idea we maintain high numbers... for astronomical devastation catastrophe survival... and  I would also think we maintain impressive military hardware.  For the aliens of course.  You don't know if they are going to be friendly. 

If you have read guns germs and steel, the pacifist islanders off the main island of new zealand got massacred by the Maoris.

Too much "earth is an island" thinking will get us slaughtered by evil aliens.

High numbers also increases the chance for war and famine.

As for aliens, if they've got the technology to get here, they've got the technology to do anything they want to us.  To any aliens that can travel between stars, we are like chimps.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2012, 11:29:36 pm »
Which means to say WE humans should develop the technology to travel across the galaxy.  10 million humans is not enough.  We should be colononizing the solar system. We humans should be those space farers.

Somehow we are off topic again from "caveman sex".

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2012, 12:32:57 pm »
Which means to say WE humans should develop the technology to travel across the galaxy.  10 million humans is not enough.  We should be colononizing the solar system. We humans should be those space farers.

Somehow we are off topic again from "caveman sex".

We are very much off-topic. ROFL

I agree, we should continue to develop better technology, and colonize the universe if we decide we want to.  However, I disagree we need more than 10 million people, if it's the 10 million most capable/stable/intelligent/educated people.  You couldn't just pick 10 million random people.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2012, 01:06:13 pm »
We are very much off-topic. ROFL

I agree, we should continue to develop better technology, and colonize the universe if we decide we want to.  However, I disagree we need more than 10 million people, if it's the 10 million most capable/stable/intelligent/educated people.  You couldn't just pick 10 million random people.

We would still need grunts... the violent ones to do the violence for us whether for defence or offence.  How many of those?

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2012, 12:12:22 am »
We would still need grunts... the violent ones to do the violence for us whether for defence or offence.  How many of those?

Two grunts, one for each political party. ROFL

But seriously, I don't think there's be a lot of war, with only 10 million people. We'd be too busy with the activities of daily life, because we'd have so few regular people around to do the boring work.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2012, 01:03:34 am »
I was talking about war vs possible aliens.

Humans shouldn't be soft.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2012, 12:46:25 pm »
I was talking about war vs possible aliens.

Humans shouldn't be soft.

I really doubt we'll ever go to war with aliens.  By the time a species' technology gets good enough to travel between stars, they can probably easily make anything they need out of the asteroids and moons in their own solar system.  Why would they go to other solar systems? 

it's doubtful that population would suddenly boom when/if we can actually easily live on other planets.  why?  Because technology that good would probably also include the ability to extend lifespan indefinitely.  Why would people bother having lots of children, if they are living for thousands of years?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2012, 10:27:37 pm »
>> Why would people bother having lots of children, if they are living for thousands of years?

Children are addictively enjoyable!  They're so cute, they smell good, their un-restrained laughter says life is great!

Top 10 Funny Baby Videos!

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2012, 10:40:58 pm »
>> Why would people bother having lots of children, if they are living for thousands of years?

Children are addictively enjoyable!  They're so cute, they smell good, their un-restrained laughter says life is great!

Fewer children  are as enjoyable as many children, and while their smell may change, their enjoyability to a parent does not diminish as the child matures to adulthood. By and by, grandchildren arrive, and they are massively enjoyable, too.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 04:25:44 am by TylerDurden »
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2012, 04:51:31 am »
The aliens are already here!  Have you seen Nancy Pelosi?
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2012, 08:08:59 am »
Fewer children as are enjoyable as many children, and while their smell may change, their enjoyability to a parent does not diminish as the child matures to adulthood. By and by, grandchildren arrive, and they are massively enjoyable, too.

"Fewer" in my grandma's time was 4-6 children vs the ones with 10-12 children.

"Fewer" today in urban 2012 means 1 or NONE.  This is how extreme things are these days.

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2012, 08:45:07 am »
Extreme according to who?  Different people have different values.  We have 7 billion people on this planet and most of them are assholes...  The last thing we need right now is another fucking kid.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2012, 08:54:07 am »
Extreme according to who?  Different people have different values.  We have 7 billion people on this planet and most of them are assholes...  The last thing we need right now is another fucking kid.

^^^^^^^
As is easily demonstrated, thanks.

("Fewer" today in urban 2012 means 1 or NONE.  This is how extreme things are these days... )

BTW, we are off topic.  Can we get all the overpopulation hysteria out of the way for now? 

Let's get back to "Caveman Sex" being the best... as with the thread starter.

"Has anybody here considered that artificial contraception might be just as bad as artificial food?  This article below is interesting, and Cavemen may have had the best sex in history if it is true."

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2012, 09:10:12 am »
The overpopulation hysteria is just as bad as the underpopulation hysteria imo.  And I don't really understand the whole wanting to live like a caveman thing.  Sticking your dick wherever you like is a good way to get disease.  Living like a whore is not really good for your health.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 09:22:21 am by Brad462 »

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2012, 09:35:16 am »
And one could always argue that raw paleo diet is dangerous because all of us here should have died and the people we had helped should have died as well.

On topic: "Cavemen may have had the best sex in history?"

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2012, 10:21:26 am »
On topic: "Cavemen may have had the best sex in history?"

I never saw the original article, as it was not posted, but I am not comfortable with the implication that sex nowadays is somewhat less than it used to be. Maybe it's a "guy thing," but I don't understand what about sex in the 21st C. makes one pause and think about how great it must have been 100,000 years ago.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2012, 03:09:26 pm »
Yes, it's a shame we never got the link to the article he was referring to.

I do know condoms suck bad.
And many contraceptives injure, maim, kill, poison the people that use them.

Natural human sex as can be perceived what natural should be very HEALTHY and very satisfying and very much baby making... this may be why we humans are here today.  Huge success. 
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 03:20:59 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2012, 08:31:30 am »
Here is a piece I just wrote today to bridge the chasm, bridge paradigms between the "safe and pleasurable sex" promoters and religious doctrine followers.

REAL SEX. Real sex is baby-making-POSSIBLE sex. As NATURE prescribed it is made desirable as an INSTINCT, like eating and drinking. Sticking with NATURAL SEXUALITY and Natural Eating gives optimum HEALTH and optimum FERTILITY. The pleasure from sex is part of HOLISTIC human beings. The depopulation bill writers absolutely abhor REAL SEX because it leads to MORE BABIES... so they'd like to teach crap that Corrupts / Perverts / Sabotages health - Sabotages pleasure - Sabotages Fertility - Sabotages Loving Relationships - Sabotages REAL SEX and corrupts HONEST LANGUAGE with their intentionally-corrupted-sex-language so you, me and the masses have a problem discerning and differentiating REAL SEX with their depopulation MIS-EDUCATION crap sex.

This is in response to Senators pushing their "Pleasure and Safe" (fake sex) bill in congress and the senate.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2012, 09:17:26 am »
I do know condoms suck bad.
And many contraceptives injure, maim, kill, poison the people that use them.

Natural human sex as can be perceived what natural should be very HEALTHY and very satisfying and very much baby making... this may be why we humans are here today.  Huge success. 

I second that condoms suck bad. Sex with a condom should hardly be considered sex at all.

However I feel that humans aren't dying off like other animals that have "natural" sex that leads to a baby.

I mean, all animals have natural predators. Humans don't. So real sex leads to overpopulation.

Who would consider homosexual sex caveman sex? lol No need for contraception, condoms, and no babies. I mean, you're calling condoms and birth control unnatural. I don't disagree. But wouldn't that then make homosexuality the natural option?
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2012, 09:46:00 am »
Case #1 - Non exclusive homosexual behaviour - AC/DC

In the book Sperm Wars, the sociologist Mr. Baker observes that old fashioned homosexual acts by humans did not mean they were EXCLUSIVELY homosexual... they were NOT.  They were AC/DC.  In fact, Mr. Baker presented that those who did homosexual acts started their sex lives very early... had more partners... both men and women... were vastly experienced and superior in giving sexual satisfaction to the opposite sex.

Case #2 - exclusive homosexual behaviour

Dead end stuff as illuminated by Dr. Pottenger's cats experiment.  Where the cats fed a pasteurized milk diet degenerated to the point of the extinction of that family blood line... of course the end point being homosexual and incapability to reproduce.

The depopulationists are pushing for case #2.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk