Author Topic: Hair Growth. Alopecia.  (Read 6411 times)

Offline Grithnir

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Hair Growth. Alopecia.
« on: October 25, 2013, 04:43:26 am »
Hi, this is James, I have been on RPD since last December.  I have had hair off and on since I was ten, and the times I did were through the following herbs, Horsetail Stems & Strobilus, Dulse Fronds, Rosemary and Sage leaves.  So I am back at it again, with this, in gel caps, and was wondering if anyone has this problem and other solutions.  When I posted about it before, a woman said she had a formula to increase hair volume and follicle strength, and I am looking for ideas...??

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Hair Growth. Alopecia.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 04:56:47 am »
Are you on a raw paleo diet?
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 04:58:30 am »
Cheers
Al

Offline Grithnir

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 05:07:51 am »
Yes, I am on raw paleo, since last December as stated.  It is an interesting video, but the fact is, that herbs, I don't consider toxins, and I remember bumping paths with a woman on here, that believed she knew how to increase the strength and volume of hair follicles.  The diet alone, may have rid my body of toxins, but I have had only minimum growth.  I just started again, the treatment I stated, and it has worked twice, but not full hair cover, but almost.  I am just looking around for other herbs, not steroids or other medical treatments, because I don't believe in that.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 05:54:35 am »
My father in law was almost completely bald when he heard about this. Everyone was teasing him about it but he did slow hair. I tried it and it did grow some back but it is not easy to remember to do it.

http://relaxedhairhealth.blogspot.ca/2010/07/can-rubbing-your-nails-really-increase.html

Regarding the girl's vid, I stumbled on it when looking for something else. She talks about a variety of things in her book which I have not read.
Cheers
Al

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 10:39:38 am »
Nettles are supposed to be beneficial, used as a tea or as a wash for your hair, just brew up a very strong batch and then rinse your hair and scalp with it.  Gelatin really helped my hair to grow back and become very strong.  I am sure juicing cannabis would help if you can get ahold of any.  You can also use coconut oils to massage the scalp.  Many people swear by rebounding(bouncing on a small trampoline) to help regrow and thicken hair, it helps to stimulate the respiratory system as well as clean the lymphatic system.  The benefits you are getting from the teas and dulse are mostly trace minerals, like horsetail is high in silica, as long as they are grown in soils that are depleted of silica.  Silica is a component of healthy hair and bones.  I think that having proper circulation to the head is important.  If you have the means, steam baths and cold dunks are great.

Offline Grithnir

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 09:19:52 pm »
Thanks, you guys, I have begun to rub my nails together, just out of boredom, to see if it will do anything.  But yes, I will look into these alternatives.  I even found a strange source that claims covering your scalp in onion paste, stimulates hair growth.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 10:17:54 pm »
onions are very high in sulphur, which would probably be good for you to make sure you are getting plenty of, if you can get a hold of duck eggs from ducks who have a legit pond, that's a really good source.  it would probably help with all sorts of things, especially cleansing out the muck in your blood from idahos air.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk