Author Topic: Panic attack in Nightmares  (Read 2951 times)

Offline Raw Matt18

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
Panic attack in Nightmares
« on: November 14, 2014, 06:28:22 pm »
I just woke up having bad nightmares. Note been straight raw paleo only 35-40 days.
But theses nightmares were different, I was having panic attacks in them which I've never have had happen. The only things i did dfferent to day was way more fat then usual and extra coconut oil I'm thinking it was the VCO, but does anyone know why this might ive happened? If they were just normal nightmares i wouldn't care too much but the panic attacks in them were bizarre to me.
Ignorance is whats destroying our planet, our health, and our lives.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Panic attack in Nightmares
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 07:40:42 pm »
Depends... some nightmares are caused by current fears.  After I graduated from college, I still had sweating nightmares dreaming about exams where I get 10% to 30% scores.

A few years later when that trauma had passed I stopped dreaming about those.

And I was on a SAD diet.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 08:06:15 pm »
Normally we don't have nightmares anymore with a proper raw paleo diet. If we have a nightmare, it's usually because we have eaten something badly polluted (meat from an animal fed processed, cooked, heated food, etc. for example) or something processed having allowed us to eat too much of it (coconut oil, for example). Maybe you also forced yourself to eat too much fat, more than you can digest.   >D
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2014, 12:27:14 am »
Take some potassium and magnesium.  Should promote restful sleep and rid you of night terrors.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2014, 12:36:46 am »
you may have too much food in your stomach before going to bed.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2014, 12:52:10 am »
you may have too much food in your stomach before going to bed.

I'd consider this first, too. It's best to go to bed with an "empty" stomach, otherwise your digestion can impinge on your heart and make it race. That's why people feel indigestion as "heartburn" or back pain. If you eat right during the day, an empty stomach at bedtime does not feel like hunger.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk